Mrs. King's big success?

2019-10-09 21:11:11

Secret Boutique

Deo Group's head Kim Yeo-ok (Jeong Mi-hee) received an ominous point from Park Soo-mu Kim Kim-busa (Kim Seung-hoon) in the SBS tree drama 'Secret Boutique,' which aired on the 2nd and 3rd.

In this way, Deo was instructed by King Maid King (Kim Young-a), who was at the scene of a bus accident, to know the whereabouts of his daughter-in-law's daughter.

Jenny told me that he was a local ward for King Ms. Young (Kim Young-ah) who saved her young child who had been abandoned in a garbage dump in 1991 before receiving the Genetic Test Result Report.

Rather firmly told Mrs. King, "I am the place staff."

While hiding the real identity of the genetic test results, King Mrs. Wang asked a double-step to reveal his true identity.

Afterward, Jang Jang revealed his identity to Mrs. King, who seemed to have noticed his identity, and Mrs. King said, "I will help you in return.

The elder says, “Please report to the president that I am Jizo.

Do not ask anything, and I will not ask you again in the future. ”

The King missed the facts to Kim Yeo-ok at the request of Jenny.

This played an important role in helping Jenny to be completely free from the suspicion that she is the granddaughter of Deoga.

Expectations of viewers are heightened by the secret activities of King Mrs. Mrs. King.

The reason why Jang Jang took the risk of his being discovered was that he was separated from Deogawa because he was trying to find out the real background behind Joyang Oh (Im Chul-hyung).

Even at this time, a destructive fire broke out in Deo Cosmetics, shaking Deoga, and Jenny, who felt that the fire was behind Deoga, visited Kim Yeo-ok.