What's wrong with that?

2019-10-09 19:31:12

“Cheap Cheonlima Mart”

Jung Bok-dong has always planned to destroy the mart.

Jung Bok-dong is trying to make a game room in a mart.

Moon Seok-gu (Lee Dong-hui) said that it is a good idea.

I just bought it because I wanted to try a game room owner from a long time ago. ”

The game cost is free, spurring on the coin-making project, and spurring the Cili Mart bomb manufacturing project.

On the other hand, Jung Bok-dong, who met Jo Mi-ran (Jung Hye-sung), was the executive director of the DM group who was still able to know the existence of Jo Mi-ran.

Even though he knows that Kwon Young-gu (Park Ho-san) is from him, he gives comfort in warm words as if he understands Jomi-ran's heart.

At the end of the drama, the company agreed to accept the investment contract of Chun-Mart Mart, and then yelled at Kim Gap (Lee Kyu-hyun Lee), the grandson of DM Group Chairman, who made Chun-Mart Mart a hotbed of corruption.

Kim Byeong-cheol fascinated the home theater by melting the comic elements of unavoidable competence, human aspect and seriousness in the madness of Jung Bok-dong trying to ruin Mart.

Kim Byeong-cheol empowers the character while enhancing the immersion of the drama while capturing the virtues of Jeong Bok-dong that makes the mart undesirably fine.

Expectations for the activities of 'Sangda Cheonri Mart' and Kim Byung-chul, which are expected to unfold in earnest, are also rising.

Jung Bok-dong, who transformed globally by satisfying the ideas of Moon Seok-gu, was drawn to the Middle East with a fateful attraction and danced and unintentionally signed a 10 billion supply contract.

The person who danced with Jung Bok-dong was an executive of a state-owned enterprise in Arabia, and even myself was embarrassed by the ability to bring sales up again.

tvN 'Cheaper Chollimar Mart' is aired every Friday at 11 pm.