The first photo studio Jo Se-ho found in the broadcast

The first photo studio Jo Se-ho found in the broadcast "What are you doing?"

MBC entertainment program 'What do you do when you play?' Broadcasted on the afternoon of 14th, was decorated with Chuseok. The first photo studio Jo Se-ho found in the broadcast was a black-and-white photo studio, and the boss said, “Then the black and white photos come out differently depending on the mood, temperature, and weather of the person.” Said about. Kim Yong Myung met a citizen. Kim Yong-myung said, “I still wanted to meet you. Can I take a picture with me? ” Kim Yong-myung stole the eyes of a man thinking of his children. The man said, “Very good day today. Take a picture and meet yours. ”Kim Yong-myung did his best to take pictures of men. Yoo Jae-seok visited a photo studio specializing in restoration. Here Yoo met with job-preparing students who came to take pictures of employment.

2019-09-20 22:42:13

Hyunyoung prepares lectures for brand meetings ...

Hyunyoung prepares lectures for brand meetings ... "Why do I put off?"

Hyun Young announced the recent situation. On July 17, broadcaster Hyun Young said, "Ah ~ during the Humming brand meeting all day. Why ?! " The photo shows Hyunyoung reading a book. His elegant atmosphere caught the eye. Hyunyoung is appearing in MBN 'Lord of Thumbs'.

2019-09-20 22:13:37

Jang Jae-in shows off her beautiful body.

Jang Jae-in shows off her beautiful body.

Unrealistic Garage Singer Jang Jae-in showed off her exquisite figure. On the 17th, Jang Jae-in gathered fans' attention by uploading a photo with recent photos on his Instagram. He displayed superiority by matching high waist slacks with unique patterned blouse. The ant's waist and the amazing proportions admire. Jang Jae-in, on the other hand, has been resting since the closing of tvN 'Workroom'.

2019-09-20 21:42:13

Su-yeon Seo gave birth to a son on August 14

Su-yeon Seo gave birth to a son on August 14

On the 15th Seo Suyeon posted a photo on his Instagram. Seo Su-yeon in the photo is beautifully decorated and out. A month after giving birth, she shows her former beauty. Su-yeon gave birth to a son on August 14th.

2019-09-20 21:13:17

Ryu Hwa-young is taking a selfie while lying on the sofa

Ryu Hwa-young is taking a selfie while lying on the sofa

Actor Ryu Hwa-young revealed his selfie. On the 16th, Ryu Hwa-young posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Good-looking?" Ryu Hwa-young in the released photo is taking a selfie while lying on the couch with no face. The natural look is particularly eye-catching.

2019-09-20 20:42:59

'Dreamcatcher' dance preview video released

'Dreamcatcher' dance preview video released

The new song performance of the group Dreamcatcher was released. Dreamcatcher Company released the preview video of the title track of the special mini album 'Raid of Dream' 'Dezabu' on the official SNS channel on the 16th. Fans are enthusiastic about the dream preview of Dreamcatcher's dance with black costumes and delicate gestures. The 'Deja Vu' dance was known as the performance director of Hwang Soo-yeon of Dreamcatcher Company. A day before the release of Dreamcatcher's special mini album 'Raid of Dream', all pre-promotional contents except the 'Deja Vu' music video teaser were released. Dreamcatcher's unique transformation and challenge brings the expectation of Insumnia to the world.

2019-09-20 20:13:41

Kang Ye-bin in Kang Ye-bin is in the process of shooting a commercial.

Kang Ye-bin in Kang Ye-bin is in the process of shooting a commercial.

Talent Kang Ye-bin released a recent photo. On the 16th, Kang Ye-bin posted a short video on his Instagram, with the phrase "during commercials. I'm hungry. Chicken breast." In the video, Kang Ye-bin has started to shoot commercials. Even wearing a costume that reveals his body, he boasted a flawless figure, showing no flesh.

2019-09-20 19:42:12

Tiffany and Sweet Sorrow from the girl group Girls' Generation?

Tiffany and Sweet Sorrow from the girl group Girls' Generation?

Mask singer In the MBC entertainment program 'The King of Mask Singer,' which aired on the afternoon of 15th, he won five consecutive victories after succeeding in the defense of the king of Gaia. Tiffany from Girls' Girls Generation, Sung Jin Hwan from Sweet Sorrow, and Trot singer Jin Hae Sung showed their identity. In the second round, a group of all-around gift sets and Versailles rose in the second round after beating Kim Jong-hyun. The group group called Ha Dong-gyun's 'Naviya'. Yoo Young-suk wondered, "Who are you?", And Kai shook his head, not sure. Subsequently, Versailles rose, which was supposed to be Tiffany and Seo In-young in Girls' Generation. Yoon Sang, who watched the stage of the two, said, “I was listening to the CD live as if I were playing with it. As a result of the first stage of the semi-final round 2, the group battle was won. Sung Jin-hwan said, “In fact, it was a long time since I was nervous. I felt good for watching me. ” The second round of the sandals and Kim Seo-bang was held. The sandals were called Toy's “Lie Time,” while Kim Seo-bang called Crying Nut's “Myeongdong Calling.” Kim Seo-bang beat the sandals and advanced to the third round. In the third round, the group battle and Kim Seo-bang met. Yoo Young-seok, who saw the stage of the group battle, said, “What he did is the genre destroyer.” Yoo Yeong-seok said, “Those who trot left a little identity but were perfect.” As a result of the three rounds, Kim Seo-bang won. The group battle that was dropped in the confrontation with Kim Seo-bang turned out to be a trot singer Jin Hye-sung.

2019-09-20 19:13:13

Already, it's refreshing every day

Already, it's refreshing every day

Actress Imido has a refreshing atmosphere. Imido shared a number of pictures on his Instagram on the 16th with the phrase, "It's a big fortune to have a place like this." The imido in the released photo shows a cute figure against the backdrop of green countryside. Its fresh smile and its lovely charm stand out. In the meantime, Ido starred in KBS 2TV's monthly drama `` Doll Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2: Sin and Punishment, '' which was closed in March.

2019-09-20 18:42:14

Even after the camera is turned off ??

Even after the camera is turned off ??

'Deacon' On the 15th, SBS entertainment program 'butler's body' will reveal the members' overnight practice scene for the dance collaboration stage. In spite of his sudden notification, the members fell into the “menbung” state, and they became more insane with the pressure to set up a solo stage. Even after the camera was turned off, he remained active until late in the morning, revealing his passion. Park Ji-woo, who watched them through the eyes of a hawk, immediately grasped the dance types of the members and began a one-on-one special lesson. The members who were only squeaky noticed that their skills improved significantly with the words of the master and one touch. Members who received tweezers dance tutors were surprised, "It is much easier for you to let me know."

2019-09-20 18:13:50

‘윤지성’ Hwang Min-hyun's Lee Dae-hui's image

‘윤지성’ Hwang Min-hyun's Lee Dae-hui's image

Yoon Ji-sung on his Instagram on the 14th, “Hwangrzen is the best. I posted a picture with the words, "I love you." In the released photo, Yun Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, and Lee Dae-hui who worked as Wanna One are included. On the other hand, Yun Ji-sung fulfilled his duty of defense by joining the military in May.

2019-09-20 17:42:11

Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Unusual Beauty ... Busty Hair is Stylish

Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Unusual Beauty ... Busty Hair is Stylish

Group Girls' Generation leader Taeyeon showed off her outstanding beauty. Taeyeon shared several photos on his Instagram on the 17th. In the photo, Taeyeon adds stylish charm with a busty hairstyle. Taeyeon smiled while staring at the camera. Taeyeon's big clear eyes and a tall nose stand out. Fans of the photo commented, "It's really pretty," "I thought it was a doll," and "Simpsons as soon as I saw it." Taeyeon is currently appearing in JTBC 'Biggin Gain 3'.

2019-09-20 17:13:12

Yang Hyun Suk and Victor, who met at YG Entertainment, what's the problem this time?

Yang Hyun Suk and Victor, who met at YG Entertainment, what's the problem this time?

I'm on Photoline again ... The businessman wins from the boy group Big Bang, and former producer of YANG YANG SUK is attracting attention again. This is the news that Seung-Yang Yang and former YG Entertainment CEO will be attending an investigation agency next week for a second intensive investigation regarding the gambling abroad and the alleged return to Korean currency in Korea. Because it was transmitted. Victory and former YANG HYUN SUK are alleged to be gambling funds by gambling around the country's famous gambling grounds, borrowing dollars from the local government, and repaying them in Korean won. In particular, Yang Hyun-suk, a former producer, is closely related to the alleged illegal drug administration of BAI, an artist of YT Entertainment, and is expected to undergo a separate investigation.

2019-09-20 16:42:15

Lotteria squid burger twist and twist comeback!…

Lotteria squid burger twist and twist comeback!…

Abundant events, but not at that price Lotteria Squid Burger announces a comeback after a twist. Lotteria Squid Burger, once outstanding in terms of value for money, disappeared from the consumer's view at this time about three years ago. It was a different name at the time of its launch, but after that it took over the Lotteria menu under the name of squid burger. The squid burger, which has been renewed for the 40th anniversary of Lotteria and resurrected, is unfortunately 70% for single items and 29% for set menus. Attention is being paid to how much consumers will choose at a higher price than Deli burgers and chicken burgers. There was some controversy in the voting process, but Lotteria quenched the controversy through SNS such as its homepage and Facebook. Lotteria also prepared abundant events to commemorate the squid burger renewal. If you follow the guidance through SNS, etc., you will be automatically entered. Through this event, it is easy for anyone to apply.

2019-09-20 16:13:15

"Don't go in the summer," Jung Sun-ah, a dizzy bikini

Musical actress Jung Sun-ah unveiled bikini fashion. On the 17th, Jeong Sun-ah released a photo of herself with the words "Don't go summer". Jung Sun-ah, in her public photos, is lying on a sunbed wearing sunglasses and enjoying her time. Jung Sun-ah's eye-catching look is a bold bikini fashion. On the other hand, Jung Sun-ah will appear in the musical 'Aida', which is going up in November.

2019-09-20 15:42:16