There are two people building Kwon Jin-young.

There are two people building Kwon Jin-young.

Gag woman Kwon Jin-young showed friendship with Yoo In-young. There are two people smiling brightly in front of champon and sweet and sour pork. Constantly boasting a heartwarming friendship caught the eye. Kwon Jin-young made his debut as a KBS 17th bond gagman in 2002.

2019-09-21 03:13:13

Cough or mild fever caused by an anticancer drug

Cough or mild fever caused by an anticancer drug

Malignant lymphoma is currently the first chemotherapy of malignant lymphoma is carried out outpatient rather than hospitalized, requires more careful attention. Care should be taken to avoid high fever and should consult a doctor immediately if coughs, mild fever, etc. caused by the anticancer drug you are taking. In addition, the resistance to infection may decrease, causing shingles. It's not clear. Viruses, such as the Epstein-Barr virus, and abnormal immunoregulation are sometimes problematic. In addition, lymphoma may occur in immunodeficiency, and the incidence rate increases in organ transplantation, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, congenital immunodeficiency syndrome, autoimmune disease, and the like. Immunodeficiency is one of the important risk factors. The symptoms of malignant lymphoma include fever over 38 degrees for more than half a year, night sweats, and weight loss. This is called B symptoms. Hodgkin's lymphoma usually has lymph node swellings in the head or neck, and these lymph nodes grow slowly and are painless and firm. Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (malignant lymphomas) involve many organs as well as peripheral lymphadenopathy.

2019-09-21 02:42:26

Little Forest, amazed viewers.

Little Forest, amazed viewers.

SBS 'Little Forest: Summer of Chibakgol' (hereinafter called 'Little Forest'), which aired on the 17th, contains images of Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Narae, and Jung So-min Little. Lee Seo Jin replied, "You must be a college student. Younger juniors have a college student son." Lee Seung-ki went to the restaurant. Lee Seung-gi was asked by the crew about how much the plan is hit, and answered, "The hit ratio is 3.6%." He said, "I want to be a real parent and this is a real reality." Leaving his appetite for Lee Han-yi, Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi decided that weary little kids would not be able to see the market.

2019-09-21 02:13:27

Beware of typhoons, high tide digging this weekend, with huge water bombs,

Beware of typhoons, high tide digging this weekend, with huge water bombs,

Hurricane this weekend, dig deep and watch out, huge water bombs No.17 Typhoon Breakup is heading towards Korea. This weekend, a typhoon is likely to throw huge rain on the south and east coasts. Tapa, taken with a clairvoyant satellite, is approaching Korea with a mass of clouds. The typhoon this weekend seems to be accompanied by huge rain. It is moving very slowly at two kilometers per hour. The typhoon route will pass through Seogwipo on the 22nd and will escape the east coast on the 23rd. The size and strength are medium, but there is a risk of stronger strength as the hot sea passes. Be careful when digging high and passing through breakwater. In Gyeongsang coastal areas such as Pohang and Ulsan, the maximum amount of precipitation is expected to be about 400 millimeters. The high tide of rising sea level overlaps the south coast, so watch out for the rising waves.

2019-09-21 01:42:14

Hyuna, noisy gestures, powerful appeal to the pelvis, boldly

Hyuna, noisy gestures, powerful appeal to the pelvis, boldly

Hyuna, noisy in the gesture, intensely into the pelvis Hyuna is also making a buzz with her dark stage gesture. Hyuna ranks high in hot keywords. The hottest news on the 20th. The incident took place in Hyuna's 19th performance. Hyuna, who was dancing on the stage, was acting unconventionally. Turned back and raised the bottoms. Unexpected behavior during the performance is reverberating. Hyuna also breathed with back dancers on the stage and received great acclaim. Hyuna made a bold performance through her hips, shaking her hips and showing her part of her leg. Hyuna continued to lead the stage as if he was not very conscious. Hyuna's hip dance was a short time. Netizens were also arguing over Hyuna's stage gesture.

2019-09-21 01:13:17

The “Kalamansi Efficacy” diet helps break down fat and helps you lose weight.

The “Kalamansi Efficacy” diet helps break down fat and helps you lose weight.

Since Calamansi is native to Southeast Asia and the Philippines, more people are taking in the Philippines. This fruit has a sour and bitter taste. Calamansi has a wide range of benefits. It has a detox effect that lowers cholesterol and contains 30 times more vitamin C than lemon, which is said to help prevent aging, skin elasticity and diet. In addition to hangover action. Diet helps you lose weight by breaking down body fat. If it's not difficult, dilute the solution in water and drink it frequently. However, if your stomach is bad or suffers from gastritis, you should not eat on an empty stomach. The way to eat calamansi is to dilute the stock with water and burn it. In addition, cool carbonated water can be eaten with other aids, or it can be eaten as a tea in hot water with honey or syrup.

2019-09-21 00:42:11

'Solbi' with Kim Jong-min looks at the camera with a bright smile

'Solbi' with Kim Jong-min looks at the camera with a bright smile

Solbi recently posted a photo on his Instagram, with the words, "The best of Gyeongju's history trips. Solbi in the picture is looking at the camera with a bright smile with Jeon Hyunmu, Seol Minseok and Kim Jongmin. Solbi recently appeared as a guest on MBC's "The Boys Over the Line Returns."

2019-09-21 00:13:13

Yun Se-ah age, forty two, age unbelievable beauty and body ...

Yun Se-ah age, forty two, age unbelievable beauty and body ... "Chabi caring enough to drink soju!

Yun Se-ah's interest in the age of September 20 in the real-time search query. There is a lot of interest in Yoon Se-ah, who is appearing on tvN 'Samishekiki'. Yun Se-ah (Kim Bo-young), born in 1978, is forty-two years old and boasts unbelievable beauty and shape. Yun Se-ah, a sports enthusiast who is usually athletic, said, "I seemed to be in a healthy constitution so that I never missed a limited express at the gymnasium." It seems to be there. ” In addition, Yun Sea "I have been following a thorough low salt diet these days," he said, "I felt sure that eating habits changed quickly this time. I feel light, sleep well and don't gain weight even if I eat a lot." Yoon Se-a, a famous celebrity soju enthusiast, showed her episodes and skin care tips on 'Sam Se-ki' in the KBS2 live broadcast 'Seoul Entertainment Center' on September 20. In particular, Yoon Se-ah showed her close friendship with Yeomjeong-ah, who is starring in “Sam Si Se-ki,” and showed her close friendship. Yoon Seah emphasized that "care should be really diligent" for skin care, and said, "I just eat half a pack, one day a day." Yoon Seah said, "Sun cream is essential. After half-bath, you have to wash your face with rice water." Yoon Se-a, a famous celebrity in the entertainment world, expressed her desire for alcohol advertising. Yun Se-ah, who wants to advertise for makgeolli, sent a love call to advertisers, saying, "Please contact us." On April 13, 2016, the TVN `` Surfing Ceremony '', Yoon Se-ah, singer Kim Hyun-chul, and the mountains of group B1A4 appeared as guests and talked about soju snacks. Yoon Se-ah said in the broadcast, "You're better at feeling the taste and aroma of Pyeongju that you put at room temperature than cold soju." Introduced know-how. Yun Se-ah's story, Kim Hyun-cheol admired the true appearance of Yun Se-ah who truly enjoyed going beyond applause and drinking. In particular, while Yoon Se-ah talked about soju, she surprised the cast members by saying, "There was a time when I had to drink soju." Yoon Seah said, "I walked close and drank another bottle. At that time, it was fish cake soup. I poured soy sauce, put red pepper powder, and I couldn't wash my snacks."

2019-09-20 23:42:14

After the Gag Concert,

After the Gag Concert,

'Gag Concert' Gagman Jung Tae-ho made a special celebrity halo to heat up the Sunday night. Jung Tae-ho's main corner, 'Selp Sister' is captivating with addictive buzzwords with automatic speech recognition and honey tips that can produce perfect bodies in photos. It was established as the representative corner of 'Gacon'. The Gag Concert will air at 9:15 pm on the 15th. In the proceeding recording, Jung Tae-ho shook up the recording scene with his celebrity sister's modeling, which was able to create a flawless body by perfect walking with the perfect walking.

2019-09-20 23:13:14

The first photo studio Jo Se-ho found in the broadcast

The first photo studio Jo Se-ho found in the broadcast "What are you doing?"

MBC entertainment program 'What do you do when you play?' Broadcasted on the afternoon of 14th, was decorated with Chuseok. The first photo studio Jo Se-ho found in the broadcast was a black-and-white photo studio, and the boss said, “Then the black and white photos come out differently depending on the mood, temperature, and weather of the person.” Said about. Kim Yong Myung met a citizen. Kim Yong-myung said, “I still wanted to meet you. Can I take a picture with me? ” Kim Yong-myung stole the eyes of a man thinking of his children. The man said, “Very good day today. Take a picture and meet yours. ”Kim Yong-myung did his best to take pictures of men. Yoo Jae-seok visited a photo studio specializing in restoration. Here Yoo met with job-preparing students who came to take pictures of employment.

2019-09-20 22:42:13

Hyunyoung prepares lectures for brand meetings ...

Hyunyoung prepares lectures for brand meetings ... "Why do I put off?"

Hyun Young announced the recent situation. On July 17, broadcaster Hyun Young said, "Ah ~ during the Humming brand meeting all day. Why ?! " The photo shows Hyunyoung reading a book. His elegant atmosphere caught the eye. Hyunyoung is appearing in MBN 'Lord of Thumbs'.

2019-09-20 22:13:37

Jang Jae-in shows off her beautiful body.

Jang Jae-in shows off her beautiful body.

Unrealistic Garage Singer Jang Jae-in showed off her exquisite figure. On the 17th, Jang Jae-in gathered fans' attention by uploading a photo with recent photos on his Instagram. He displayed superiority by matching high waist slacks with unique patterned blouse. The ant's waist and the amazing proportions admire. Jang Jae-in, on the other hand, has been resting since the closing of tvN 'Workroom'.

2019-09-20 21:42:13

Su-yeon Seo gave birth to a son on August 14

Su-yeon Seo gave birth to a son on August 14

On the 15th Seo Suyeon posted a photo on his Instagram. Seo Su-yeon in the photo is beautifully decorated and out. A month after giving birth, she shows her former beauty. Su-yeon gave birth to a son on August 14th.

2019-09-20 21:13:17

Ryu Hwa-young is taking a selfie while lying on the sofa

Ryu Hwa-young is taking a selfie while lying on the sofa

Actor Ryu Hwa-young revealed his selfie. On the 16th, Ryu Hwa-young posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Good-looking?" Ryu Hwa-young in the released photo is taking a selfie while lying on the couch with no face. The natural look is particularly eye-catching.

2019-09-20 20:42:59

'Dreamcatcher' dance preview video released

'Dreamcatcher' dance preview video released

The new song performance of the group Dreamcatcher was released. Dreamcatcher Company released the preview video of the title track of the special mini album 'Raid of Dream' 'Dezabu' on the official SNS channel on the 16th. Fans are enthusiastic about the dream preview of Dreamcatcher's dance with black costumes and delicate gestures. The 'Deja Vu' dance was known as the performance director of Hwang Soo-yeon of Dreamcatcher Company. A day before the release of Dreamcatcher's special mini album 'Raid of Dream', all pre-promotional contents except the 'Deja Vu' music video teaser were released. Dreamcatcher's unique transformation and challenge brings the expectation of Insumnia to the world.

2019-09-20 20:13:41