Yoon Se-ah X Wonjin, elegant and elegant,

Yoon Se-ah X Wonjin, elegant and elegant, "Pretty Jin-a and the waiting room!"

Actress Yoon Se-ah and Won Jin-ah were proud of their acquaintance. On the 22nd, Yoon Se-ah posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "#Thaw me me #Won Jin Ah Audrey. Yoon Se-a in the picture is taking a selfie with Won Jin-a. Two elegant and elegant figures attract men's fans. On the other hand, Yun Seah is playing an active part in 'Sansei Seki Mountain Village.'

2019-09-26 00:31:10

Can LG Ultragear open the wallet for the Oziz 10 million won event?

Can LG Ultragear open the wallet for the Oziz 10 million won event?

25 points earning service The veil of LG Ultra Gear 17, which appeared as a comet at the OK Cashback's 10 million won event, was finally removed. Today's Oquiz 10 million won event was prepared by LG Electronics to announce LG Super Gear 17's super special event, and questions related to the LG Ultra Gear 17 specification will be on every hour from 2 pm to 6 pm. The 3 o'clock issue of today's Oquiz 10 Million Won event, in which a total of 10 million won is awarded to the correct answer, is "Ultra Gear 17 is OO inches when closed due to the ultra-slim bezel, and the screen is 17 inches when opened." Just type the correct number in the spaces in the sentence. The hint of the answer can be found immediately by searching for 'LG ultra gear' in the Naver search box. Meanwhile, following the launch of Ultragear, a 15-inch high-performance notebook, LG Electronics launched Ultragear 17 in September, raising questions about the specifications of Ultragear 17. LG Electronics opened up the era of large screen notebooks in January this year with the successful launch of the Gram 17, which can be used as a 17-inch large-screen notebook when it is opened while maintaining almost 15 inches of exterior size when closed. The UltraGear 17 is what makes the GTX 1650 light with this amazing 17-inch gram of DNA. To sum up, the LG UltraGear 17 is a large screen and a very lightweight laptop with high performance. Like the Gram17 product introduced earlier, it has a 15 inch size when closed and a 17 inch big screen with a graphic card. In addition, the GTX 1650 is a high-performance graphics chipset with up to 70% improvement over the GTX 1050, and dual power cooling allows for less heat and can be upgraded to dual systems at any time. The ultra-resolution WQXGA (2560 x 1600) display gives you a clearer view and more work space with a 16:10 aspect ratio. The ultra-thin bezel gives the immersion a different dimension. In addition, the UltraGear 17 is a 72Wh high capacity battery that can be used for a long time without an adapter, and has a robust durability that has passed military standard tests. LG official said, "We will offer a great discount only to the correct answer of the 10-million won event that is going on today, I hope many applications." If there were, I would take advantage of this opportunity. "

2019-09-26 00:11:10

Respond 1997 For what reason?

Respond 1997 For what reason?

“Reply 1997” is drawing attention to the public. This is due to the news that XT is sending out 'Reply 1997'. As of Wednesday, “Respond 1997” has become a relevant search word, attracting many people's attention. At the same time, the XTD started “Reply 1997” at noon on the day and sends it out until five forty minutes. On the other hand, “Reply 1997” is a drama that aired on TV, seventeen years ago, from July 24, 2012 to September 18.

2019-09-25 23:41:18

My mother-in-law Chung Kyung-sim said that mantal is strong, but every single line is surrounded by maternity and reporters.

My mother-in-law Chung Kyung-sim said that mantal is strong, but every single line is surrounded by maternity and reporters.

2019-09-25 23:11:13

Air Asia's big sale catches the thrifty ... Tomorrow, from 59000 won in the Philippines, from 69000 won in Cebu-Boracay-Manila

Air Asia's big sale catches the thrifty ... Tomorrow, from 59000 won in the Philippines, from 69000 won in Cebu-Boracay-Manila

AirAsia, the largest low-cost airline in Asia, will launch a big four-day "big sale" from 23 to 26. The big sale promotion will celebrate 6 million cumulative customers using AirAsia. AirAsia Big Sale is a regular early bird promotion for global customers that can be purchased at the lowest fare for flights up to one year later. The scheduled departure date for this big sale is December 15, 2020. The big sale tickets will be available for purchase on the AirAsia website and mobile app on a first-come, first-served basis, starting at 1:00 AM on the 23rd and ending until 26. BIG members can be purchased from the website 24 days as early as 22 days. Through this regular big sale, non-stop flights from Incheon to Incheon, Clark from KRW 49,000, Incheon-Cebu, Kalibo (Boracay), Manila from KRW 69000, Incheon-Kuala Lumpur 76,000 won, Incheon-Bangkok ( Don Mueang) From 86,000 won, direct flights from Busan and Jeju are available from Busan-Kalibo (Boracay) from 66,000 won and from Busan and Jeju-Kuala Lumpur from 76,000 won. Fare transfer routes to Krabi and Chiang Mai, which are recently spotlighted as a `` quiet healing destination, '' range from Incheon-Krabi to KRW 107,000, Incheon-Chiang to KRW 119000, Incheon-Sydney to 177,000, Incheon-Bali Starting at KRW 129000, you can also purchase tickets for easy transfers in Busan and Jeju. All fares are BIG member-only one-way fares, including taxes. In addition, if you pay using Payco during this big sale period, you can get additional discounts up to KRW 20,000 depending on the payment amount, and customers who use AirAsia supplementary services such as checked baggage and Santander meals A 10% discount promotion will also be held from September 30 to October 6. AirAsia also participated in the quiz "What is the fastest flight time to Incheon-Kuala Lumpur?" As of 2 pm on the 25th, Cashslide is an early quiz about 'Air Asia Big Sale'. The correct answer can be found by searching 'Air Asia Big Sale' on the portal site Naver. The correct answer is '0950'.

2019-09-25 22:41:11

I was nervous and nervous,

I was nervous and nervous, "taste of love 2"

In TV Chosun “Taste of Love,” which aired on the 19th, pink stories of Oh Chang-seok, Lee Chae-eun, Ko Ju-won Kim Bo-mi, and Lee Jong-hyun were revealed. Lee Jong-hyun showed tension in the car going to meet Suk-hye's father. Suk-hyun's father, who actually saw Lee Jong-hyun for the first time, said, “I have a good impression. The smile is totally good. ” The two continued to talk about each other's heart. Ko Ju-won expressed his sincerity, “I'm sorry for not being able to express myself.” Kim Bo-mi smiled at Go-won's words. Go Ju Won said, “There is a future. It's not over yet, ”reassured Kim Bo-mi. Oh Chang-seok said, “We talked a lot until we declared public love on the air. The minds of the two of us were more important than the eyes of others, and we decided to stick to what we are now. ”Thank you for making courageous choices. I'll do my best too, ”he sent a video letter full of affection.

2019-09-25 22:11:14

Airy SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 22nd

Airy SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 22nd

Airlie, who communicates with her friends through social media, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 22nd, Ali posted a new photo on SNS. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions such as "Have a GOOD REST" and "Good job".

2019-09-25 21:41:12

Space Girl Summer, at the amusement park, wearing a uniform,

Space Girl Summer, at the amusement park, wearing a uniform, "Tingling school uniform presents"

Space Girl Summer shared a picture of her visit to the amusement park in her school uniform. On the 20th, the space girl member Summer posted two photos. Summer in the photo is wearing a uniform at an amusement park. Along with the photo, I wrote, "We have a gift for the school uniform." Since the space girl debuted in 2016 as 'Momo', it's a 'secret', 'reach you', 'with a dreaming heart', 'please', 'La La Love', 'Boogie Up' It was announced in succession.

2019-09-25 21:11:12

Momoland Nancy boasting innocent beauty

Momoland Nancy boasting innocent beauty

Group Momoland member Nancy showed off her beauty. Nancy posted a recent photo on the Momoland Instagram page with the words, “I missed you. Nancy in the picture is looking into the mirror and taking a picture. Clear eyes and pure atmosphere attract attention. Momoland, meanwhile, celebrated its 3rd anniversary this year.

2019-09-25 20:41:11

Woori Bank, DLF Products Lost 98.1%

Woori Bank, DLF Products Lost 98.1%

Woori Bank's overseas investment-linked derivatives (DLS and DLF) have lost all their investment capital. According to the financial sector on the 25th, the yield of Woori Bank's 'KB German interest-linked private equity investment trust No. 7 (DLS-derived)' product, which is due on the 26th, was confirmed as negative (-) 98.1%. This means that if you invested 100 million won, you saved only 1.9 million won. Woori Bank's DLF, which had expired last 19 days, was -60.1%. The product is reported to have sold 48 cases, about KRW 8.3 billion. The Financial Supervisory Service surveyed that Woori Bank sold a total of KRW 125.5 billion in 10-year Treasury bonds linked to German government bonds, which would be lost if interest rates fell below -0.6% in relation to 10-year German bond yields. . The day before the final base rate was finalized, the German Treasury yield fell below that level, leaving only 1.4% of coupon rates and prepayment adjustments (approximately 0.5%) paid to investors regardless of losses. With the DLF maturity in question coming on the horizon, Woori Bank's sloppy response is pouring out.The KBS Exploration Report's persistent K team is heading to Woori Bank, which is `` raising customer property '' "I was consistently responding in stages and non-response even though I called dozens of times to listen to Woori Bank's position from September 5th," he said. . According to Chosun Biz, Woori Bank received a rating of 'Lack' on Mystery Shopping (Advance Evaluation) last year. Kim Byung-wook (Deputy Democratic Party), a member of the National Assembly's political affairs committee, argued that Woori Bank received 62.4 points in the 2018 Mystery Shopping on Derivative Securities Sales. The media stressed that they did not comply with the protection measures for the aged investors. Said it will cooperate actively to protect customers. Son, however, did not attend the meeting where the director of the financial supervisor Yoon Suk-heon met with commercial bankers on the loss of high-risk derivatives. It's left to see how far you can trust the head of the company to do your best because of Woori Bank's continued behavior of ignoring media coverage and customers who have lost their “bloody” money.

2019-09-25 20:11:12

'New Recruiter Rescue' to revitalize the play

'New Recruiter Rescue' to revitalize the play

His attention is focused on Lee Jung-ha's behind steel, which is active in the MBC tree drama “New Envoy Gu Hae-ryeong.” He is transformed into Kim Chi-guk, a censor of protagonists in the play. Lee Jung-ha, in the public stills, wasn't much different from the work that was called “Yemun Pavilion Kyu-mi”. With a fresh smile at the camera, he seems to be enchanting the magic that makes the viewers feel good. Lee Jung-ha is also very attractive. His calligraphic writing with a serious expression passes the past test at a young age, and also stimulates the interests of those who seem to contain the reverse side of Kimchi-guk, called the son of Yongsan. At first, even in the face of death, “We are going to be distorting history for those who have betrayed the masters and officers who have broken their brushes in power. I have to keep it for four seconds. I'll do my last handwriting as death. ”It also reminds viewers to bend their beliefs.

2019-09-25 19:41:12

Whether Bithumb, bomb fluctuation rate reduction is temporary or persistent, such as Bitcoin,

Whether Bithumb, bomb fluctuation rate reduction is temporary or persistent, such as Bitcoin,

Whether bithumbs, bomb fluctuations, bitcoins, etc. Bitcoin's strength seems to be bent. Quotes for Bithumb are down 9.1% at 7:42. From the dawn of time, the rate of fluctuation occurs, and it's falling. Repeatedly up and down slightly, but not so far. Ethereum fell 14.57% and EOS fell 21.2%. Ripple fell by 9.97%. In July, President Trump said on his Twitter: "I do not support cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin." "Bitcoin is not a currency. Unregulated cryptocurrencies promote drug trafficking and illegal activities." . Bitcoin prices continue to be linked to global economic trends. When US-China trade disputes intensify, the price rises, and when the instability is resolved, it falls again. In the future, whether or not Bitcoin will become a 'safety asset' will affect the fluctuation.

2019-09-25 19:11:18

Park Hye-min If pretty is a sin, my sentence?

Park Hye-min If pretty is a sin, my sentence?

I'm shy, 'Ah ~' GS Caltex Seoul Kix volleyball team Park Hye-min is gathering topics. Team Hye-min, the youngest member of the team, is not only prominent but is also loved by professional volleyball fans. Even people who don't know volleyball are funny when they see Park Hye-min's play video once. However, I did not seem to know his beauty well. GS Caltex Seoul Kix volleyball team officially operated video channel 'Kicks on Air' has a video that can confirm this. In solving the quiz, the production staff said, “Park Hye-min! If pretty is a sin, what is my sentence? ” This is derived from the original question, “If the handsome man is a sin, what is my sentence?” The answer to this question was “Supreme Imprisonment,” and Han Song-hee, a colleague who tried to solve the problem together, first corrected the difference. Park Hye-min shyly smiled at the sudden sudden question of the production team, saying, 'Ah ~' and escaped the state with a sullen smile.

2019-09-25 18:41:20

Wired, unveiled on SNS on the 22nd to communicate with fans…

Wired, unveiled on SNS on the 22nd to communicate with fans…

Wireline communicates with fans through Instagram. On the 22nd, Yoo said on his Instagram, “Miseon, family has always been a problem. Miseon was a warm teacher. And ... Yelim, a cute cutie. Thanks to you. My family was always warm. -Today .. ”I posted an article with a picture and attracts attention. Fans who saw it, “difficulty ~~”, “I saw you well ~~~ Thank you so much”, “I saw you well, I shed tears”, “Egong ~ Sadness of the last minute ~”, “I saw so much fun” Leave a comment and showed a variety of reactions.

2019-09-25 18:11:12

Chao Ru Kim Min-gyu is the No. 1 couple in China.

Chao Ru Kim Min-gyu is the No. 1 couple in China.

Battle Trip At the Battle Trip, Chaoru-Kim Min-gyu introduced a special meal, Donkey Hot Pot, which is only in Yunnan, China. Chao-ru and Kim Min-kyu headed to Kunming, the city of flowers, one of China's best couples. The interesting part is that, unlike the previous tour of Battle Trip, which is best-in-class, two people head to the popular couple's destination. When I first planned my trip, I met the chemistry of a couple of younger couples. On the other hand, Chaoru-Kim Min-gyu raises interest in commemorating Kunming's landmark visit with Son Goku. The two passionately filmed people said that they were stupid enough to say, "I'm stupid." The identity of the meat is none other than 'donkey meat', which is the only delicacy in China that can be found only in Yunnan. Kim Min-gyu, who could not hide his embarrassment at the beginning, immediately screamed even after adding meat.

2019-09-25 17:41:12