‘박유환’ is having a leisurely time

‘박유환’ is having a leisurely time

Park Yu-cheon's younger brother, actor Park Yu-hwan, attracted attention with a virtuous body. On the 15th, Park Yoo-hwan released a photo on his Instagram with the words, "I've eaten too much." Park Yoo-hwan is spending some time relaxing on the yacht. In particular, he attracted attention as he grew bigger than before.

2019-09-19 12:42:44

‘66 this year ’MC Kim Yong-man Yoon Jung-soo and Ha Chun-hwa

‘66 this year ’MC Kim Yong-man Yoon Jung-soo and Ha Chun-hwa

When Ha Chun-hwa told her how many songs she had released, she explained, "Only 2,600 songs came out of the record," and surprised everyone. MC Kim Yong-man Yoon Jung-su shared an old story with Ha Chun-hwa. MCs said, "I heard that your husband is a huge fan of Mr. Ha Chun-hwa." Listening to this, Ha Chun-hwa said, "No." Ha Chun-hwa recalled the past when he saw his debut album released at age six in 1961. At the time, he made his debut in the entertainment industry with 'Hyo-Hyeom Shim-cheong'. Kim Jung-soo said, "I brought a figure when I was six years old."

2019-09-19 12:13:12

Looking forward to the opening of the opening…

Looking forward to the opening of the opening…

? "Running Man" On the 15th, SBS entertainment program “Running Man” depicted members who praised Song Ji-Hyo's stage. On last week's broadcast, the members' anticipation was unveiled by unveiling the spectacular opening of a fan meeting with about 100 days of pinnacle practice and effort. The production team was told that there was a spy before the members started the full fan meeting, and the members were confused. Apink and Ji Seok-jin also showed stable stage manners and set up an entertaining stage, which attracted the audience's attention.

2019-09-19 11:42:12

Rhododendron, 16 days daily public through SNS 1. Caught a cold ...

Rhododendron, 16 days daily public through SNS 1. Caught a cold ...

Azaleas uploaded pictures on their social media to attract fans. On the 16th, Jindalrae posted a recent photograph on his Instagram. Photos and “1. When I fell asleep yesterday and fell asleep yesterday, I went to the round and prayed that I should not get sick. But I woke up much better. 3. I started to play golf together with Dong-Geun Lee this year, and then I despised me to confront the first day of the game. I was riding too much, but I received a present today. ”Fans who said“ You've won ” You should stay there ”and so on. Jindalrae, meanwhile, revealed his status to fans through Instagram.

2019-09-19 11:13:11

Toss Umbi Swordsman first place! ...

Toss Umbi Swordsman first place! ...

Toss Umpa Red is appearing in Toss Surprise Quiz, attracting the attention of the public. On the 19th, Toss Lucky Quiz was given a quiz about 'Toss Umpa Redemption'. The first question presented by the Toss Lucky Quiz on the 19th is, "If you pay the Toss Affiliate Fund more than O times, you can receive an annual interest rate of 3.3%. What is the number of O?" The correct answer is '6'. The second problem is "There are two ways to get Mom and Dad certification to participate in the Toss Affiliate Event. 1. Register an account to receive OOOO in Toss. 2. Automatically submit a family relationship certificate." Child allowance. The third question that followed was, "Mompo saving event and new member event benefits will be paid to OOOO after the 1 year expiration, what word will go into OOOO?" The answer is 'Tos Money'. The fourth question is, "What's the right answer for OO and OO, the true protagonist of this era, who can receive 0.7% benefit, the umpa's event, and the word" mom "?" to be. Toss Luck Quiz is connected to the Toss app, tap the notification button in the upper right corner, click the quiz and enter the correct answer. On the other hand, Tos and KEB Hana Bank's partnership savings are applied at 3.3% annual rate when paid more than 6 times, and if you have a 19-year-old child, you can get an additional benefit of 0.7% annually.

2019-09-19 10:42:43

'Yeon Hee' posted a photo with the words 'Selkanol'

'Yeon Hee' posted a photo with the words 'Selkanol'

Actor Lee Yeon-hee showed off her beauty. On the 15th, Lee Yeon-hee posted a photo with the words "Selfie Play" through his Instagram. Lee Yeon-hee is taking a selfie in the car. In particular, the feeling that is strangely similar to the actor Ida-hee is eye-catching.

2019-09-19 10:13:28

BTS Jimin,

BTS Jimin, "Mother's $ 2 Bill" sentimental superstar

Recently, the North Korean entertainment media 'Korea Department' and Japanese media 'KPOP monster' conveyed the story of BTS Jimin's $ 2 bill with a lovely expression. The story of BTS, which was selected as the best dress list by American magazine Vanity Fair, and Jimin's story in it "melts our hearts." The Vanity Fair, an American magazine with mostly culture and fashion articles, released its annual best dress list, based on a prompt rather than a fashion selection, and this year BTS members were on the list. The magazine gathered time to answer the unique questions of each member of the bulletin board with photos. Member Jin responded to the items he uses a lot, “My handsome face” and Sugar's unique sense of designing accessories. “It was Jimin's answer that touched the hearts of thousands of the world,” he said. “My mother sent me a two-dollar bill.” He also had amusement park tickets and old concert banners. “My parents are always worried about me a lot because I can only see them a few times a year,” Jimin said and “Lovely cherished two dollars. Mentioned.

2019-09-19 09:42:28

When I look into the 17th typhoon breakthrough path and the clairvoyant satellite, I'm in a hurry.

When I look into the 17th typhoon breakthrough path and the clairvoyant satellite, I'm in a hurry.

2019-09-19 09:13:21

Hwaseong serial killings Criminal & Kim Ki-chang Professor Cho Kuk-chan, 'declaration of facts' controversy & participation in Japanese boycott?

Hwaseong serial killings Criminal & Kim Ki-chang Professor Cho Kuk-chan, 'declaration of facts' controversy & participation in Japanese boycott?

& Interview with Kim Jun-hyung At Kim U-jun's News Factory, interviews will be held with Professor Kim Ki-chang and Kim Jun-hyung. The tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim A Joon's News Factory' broadcast on the 19th is as follows. In the first part, reporter Ryu, Mi-hee (tbs news agency) tells about the Mars serial murderer in 'Morning News Only.' In Part 2, Interview # 1 Factory, Prof. Kim Ki-chang (Korea University Graduate School of Law) will interview with the subject of 'declaration of the facts', which is caused by indiscriminate reports about the rights to human rights and human rights violations and the Secretary of State. In the second plant of the interview, National Diplomatic Director Kim Joon-hyung talks on the theme of 'Who is O'Brien?' To the UN General Assembly, the background of Moon's blitz decision, Bolton Hard, and the new security adviser. In the third section, Political Manager, Park Ji-won (Dae-an Political Solidarity) said, “Korea Party's“ Shark Relay & Proposal for Dismissal. ” When you need to count from public sentiment, not from conflict! ' In the 4th section, “Let's Tell Me That,” Real Meter Kwon Soon-jeong, general manager, said, “At present, Japan's boycott of the current product after the economic retaliation!” In the corner of the City Story, Kim Jin-ae, an urban architect, said, Seoul National University Acropolis Square 2 ”. Meanwhile, the tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory' will be broadcast from 7: 6 am to 9 pm on weekdays.

2019-09-19 08:42:12

BTS Jimin “I felt like a dad” Jimin felt a good morning American girl fan hug

BTS Jimin “I felt like a dad” Jimin felt a good morning American girl fan hug

Behind the scenes of the bulletproof Boy Scouts who appeared on the US ABC channel Good Morning America. When the girl fan who came to meet BTS member Jimin at the time of the broadcast enthusiastically called Jimin outside the station, the fans of the field asked for the girl to come in. As soon as she saw Jimin, she burst into tears, and Jimin always hugged her and warmed her eyes. Jimin, who came into the waiting room after the broadcast, said, “I was healed, and the baby hugged me. I'm doing this. I felt like a father. ” Jimin felt so good that she said, “I was washed away.” When the video was not released, the fans said, “What do you think the kid is thinking about marriage? I went to see it, but I was caught on the air. It was so big. I just checked it out. ”“ The girl wore the same thing as Jimin's sweater. Seemed.

2019-09-19 08:13:16

Surprise the staff ??

Surprise the staff ??

만 Romantic Club˝ The MBC entertainment program 'Romantic Club', which was broadcasted for the first time on the 16th, is a sensational talk show with new generations, who love music and food, gathered at Ajit and listened to their favorite songs that made their hearts hot. The first guests to find 'Romantic Club' are the representatives of the entertainment industry. Kim Bo-yeon and Park Joon-geom destroyed the studio by showing off a cool and unrelenting talk so that the words of her elder sister were uncolored. The older sister Park Jun-geum, who played a little while in the last year (?), Was an instinctless dance instinct. I was surprised by the fields and staff. The story behind Kim Bo-yeon and Park Joon-geum, who had not been known in the past, was also revealed in the Romantic Club episode. Stunningly pure and honest stories of celebrities who remember the 70s and 80s spread.

2019-09-19 07:42:12

Typhoon breaks up, remembers killing winds

Typhoon breaks up, remembers killing winds

2019-09-19 07:13:33

Mars serial killings were filed for a generation, psychopaths mentioned

Mars serial killings were filed for a generation, psychopaths mentioned

Mars serial murder case, united for a generation, by mentioning psychopaths The suspected suspected Mars serial murderer was captured. The killer of the Martian serial killings is reportedly in prison. The killer of the Mars serial murderer was a generation old, but one of them was not solved. He killed not one but several from 86 to 1991. The logic that must be punished is unraveling. The Mars serial murderer committed four crimes in 1988 alone. Four people were sacrificed in this year alone, including grandmother and young woman.

2019-09-19 06:42:12

Mars serial murderer. What's wrong with embargo?

Mars serial murderer. What's wrong with embargo?

There is a growing interest in embargo when a media report alleged that the police broke embargo, which was scheduled to be announced on the 19th. On the 18th, a news agency sent out an article stating that the police were investigating the suspected 'Martian serial murder case'. The police were informed by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation that this year, while establishing a major system of investigation into US cases, reviewing related records and analyzing the evidence, there was a person who matched the DNA extracted from the Mars serial murder evidence in July. The police will additionally request the evaluation of the residual evidence, and further analyze the investigation record to determine the relationship between the suspect and the case. The statute of limitations for this case was April 2, 2006. A police official said, "Some people are in their 50s in prison for other crimes." Embargo's original meaning means "detaining or embargoing a ship," but in the press, "holding a news story for a certain time." A nation generally stops economic exchanges, including direct and indirect trade, financial transactions and investment, in a country. It is called embargo. The original meaning was to prohibit the entry and exit of ships, but at present it has been expanded to ban exports between countries or ban trade. The reason for taking embargo in general is to politically isolate the economy of a particular country. In the United States, embargo is defined by the Greater Nationality Trade Act, and under this law, embargo was targeted to Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, etc., but the embargo was released against Vietnam in 1994 and North Korea in 1995. In the media, 'emvago' is used to temporarily limit the time of the news release. If an information provider, such as a government agency, reports a news or press release to a media agency or reporter and asks it to be released after a certain time or date, ie after the disengagement time, postpone the news report until then or call the request as embargo. Also It is largely divided into four types: supplementary coverage embargo, conditional embargo, embargo for public benefit, and customary embargo. * Embargo News for Supplementary Coverage An announcement made by a government agency with a very high value is dealing with professional and complex issues, and is made by agreement between the reporter and the reporter when supplementary coverage is required from the reporter. Conditionally embargo If you can foresee that an event worth news, but it is difficult to predict the exact time, you will be provided with a press release on condition that the article is published after the event. * Stop reporting without reporting specific information until the case has been resolved if an event is in progress that directly affects embargo national security or interests or could harm human life. * Regarding customary embargo diplomatic practices, even if the Minister of Foreign Affairs has previously reported on the transfer of personnel, officials will be informed of an agreement or talks held until the host government grants Agreman, or both parties will simultaneously announce it. Temporarily stopping the press until there is an announcement. Photo Yonhap News

2019-09-19 06:13:35

Han Seung-soo recently posted on SNS for a long time

Han Seung-soo recently posted on SNS for a long time

Han Seung-soo drew the attention of fans by posting photos on his SNS. A recent post posted by Han Seung-soo on January 16 drew attention with a picture that reads, “I'm trying to upload it for a long time. In this regard, the fans responded by saying, “I'm very surprised.”

2019-09-19 05:42:37