"Fire burning youth" first in Ganghwado ...

SBS 'Burning Youth' aired on the 17th contains a tour of Ganghwado. Lee Ui-jeong and Koo Bon-seung were the first to arrive at their destination, Ganghwa-do. Walking through the wooded forest, Koo Bon-seung asked, "Have you been in Ganghwa?" Lee Ui-jeong said, "Daebudo is famous for the pension, so I went to Ganghwado for the first time." Kim Yoon-jung boasted a refreshing smile and laughed, “I came out of the moon.” Choi Min-yong said, "I'm good at your company's monthly payments."

2019-09-20 05:13:23

SHINee posted a black and white picture on his Instagram

SHINee posted a black and white picture on his Instagram

SHINee member Kee posted a black and white picture on his Instagram on the 15th. The photograph shows the figure of a key dressed in military uniform. He sat on the bench, staring somewhere, posing. Meanwhile, Key passed the military band test and joined the active duty.

2019-09-20 04:42:10

4th Destination

4th Destination "The Salty Tour" Malaysia

In the TVN entertainment program 'The Shunnae Tour', which aired on the 16th, Kyu Hyun tour began in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Members gathered at Incheon International Airport and the crew released their fourth travel destination, 'Malaysia'. Designer Kyu-hyun and Han Hye-jin used to check each other. The crew said all three designers had a real win feature, with two wins out of one win and one win to hide the real winner. As the first guest, Park Myung-soo's Sam O'Schiri of Ghana appeared. As the second guest, 'Chew', the girl of the month, will be evaluated from the perspective of teenagers and 20s. The members who tasted the crab meatballs that came next said, “It feels perfect.” “It's perfect for Korean taste.” I was pleased with the Hokienmi cuisine by saying, "It is the taste of added noodles with udon noodles." The main dish, BBQ Pork Rip, satisfies the tastes of the members. Gyu-hyun, who checked the bill, was embarrassed that 171 ringgits should come out and 190 ringgits came out. Kyu-hyun was shocked to confirm that the peanut price he did not order was paid. The car also received money per person, making Kyu-hyun's unexpected expenses. Kyu Hyun Tour visited the Majid Jamek, a temple where two rivers meet, the Gombak River and the Kelang River. Gyuhyeon tour visited the landmark Merdeka Square. Members left a photo in front of the City Gallery sculpture. Kyu-hyun introduced the buildings surrounding Merteka Square. The members were dissatisfied with Kyuhyun's restless explanation in the hot heat. Gyuhyun headed for a cafe that was not scheduled for the members. When the members wanted a cheesecake at the cafe, Kyu-hyun ordered a piece of cake and appealed, "Coffee wasn't in the plan. Members visited Merdeka Square, the site of Malaysian history. Kyu-Hyun kindly explained the history of buildings such as St. Mary's Cathedral.

2019-09-20 04:13:40

‘정 다경’ posted a photo with the words, “Dakyung, Korea Transport Broadcaster”

‘정 다경’ posted a photo with the words, “Dakyung, Korea Transport Broadcaster”

On the 15th, Jeong Da-kyung posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words "Dakyung, Tbn Korea Transport Broadcasting, will be launched at 3 pm today." Jung Da-kyung in the open photo is posing and taking a selfie. Meanwhile, Jung Da-kyung appeared in TV ship 'Mistrote'.

2019-09-20 03:42:10

Sumi's side dishes, look into the picture ~?

Sumi's side dishes, look into the picture ~?

The recently broadcast tvN entertainment program 'Sumine Side Dishes' visited the room with Chuseok special 'National turn-up feature'. The video released by the crew ahead of the main broadcast captures the attention of Kim Soo-mi and his grandparents. Kim Yong-gun, who first saw Jeon In-kwon, the legend of rock in a private house, led himself to a fanciful atmosphere. Lim Hyun-sik is also the meeting place for the first time, but with a distinctive wit caught the mood at once. Kim Soo-mi, the representative of Jeolla province, came out first. Kim Soo-mi, who came to the table on behalf of Jeolla-do, which is loved for his distinctive food and unique travel, mentioned that he puts the whole semi-dried stingray on the table. After the ritual, he sprinkled the sauce and eated it with stingray. Kim Sumi recommended steaming rather than steaming to get rid of fishy smells.

2019-09-20 03:13:13

'Let's identify early symptoms of colon cancer and prevent them with good food.'

'Let's identify early symptoms of colon cancer and prevent them with good food.'

The most fundamental treatment for colorectal cancer is surgery. The proper surgical principle for colorectal cancer is to excise the large intestine from the tumor in the distal (proximal and lower) and proximal to the proximal (opposite) tumors. To be tempered. Malignant tumor consisting of cancer cells in the large intestine. The large intestine is a pipe-shaped tube, which is divided into four layers from the inside to the mucosal layer, the submucosal layer, the muscle layer, and the membrane layer. Depending on the location of the colon occurs in the colon cancer, if it occurs in the rectum is called cancer, collectively called colon cancer or colorectal cancer. Most colorectal cancers are adenocarcinomas that occur in the colon's mucous membranes, including lymphomas, sarcomas, squamous cell carcinomas, and metastatic lesions of other cancers. Colorectal cancer has been shown to reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer when eaten with fiber-rich foods. Fibrin dilutes the contents of the large intestine, reduces the time to pass through the intestine, and increases the volume of the stool. On the other hand, foods high in fiber include onions, kiwi, apples, and nuts. It does not decompose food, absorbs moisture, forms feces with food waste, and stores and stores it. Dietary factors, obesity, genetic factors, adenomatous polyps, inflammatory bowel disease, lack of physical activity, drinking, age 50 and older. If you enjoy animal fats, foods high in saturated fats and processed meats, the risk of colon cancer is relatively high. In addition, lack of physical activity, obesity, drinking alcohol also increases the incidence.

2019-09-20 02:42:12

I bought a lot of ‘blueberries’ or I couldn't

I bought a lot of ‘blueberries’ or I couldn't

2019-09-20 02:13:28

Lee Chun-jae noisy, three meals are sad because the time is heartless

Lee Chun-jae noisy, three meals are sad because the time is heartless

Lee Chun-jae noisy, three meals, lamentation, time is heartless Lee Chun-jae was ranked in the top spot on the 19th. Suspects about Lee Chun-jae, who were allegedly accused of a powerful Mars serial murder case, are amplified. Further investigation should reveal all the crimes. Lee Chun-jae is currently serving as a weapon. It also has to compare with the montage. As the Mars serial killings are resolved, citizens have complained that they are no longer beating the powerful suspects. It's a big relief to be solved in one generation, but even more regrettable is that if the killer is right, you should not see the sun forever. He also paid a 5 million won if he caught the Mars serial killings. It was estimated that the time was between 7:00 and eleven o'clock, and it was estimated that he had committed a crime and boarded a bus before the last train stopped. Police officers such as Professor Kim Bok-jun, who was an investigator at the time, posted an impressive article on Facebook.

2019-09-20 01:42:33

Liver Cancer Good food survival rate is very low disease

Liver Cancer Good food survival rate is very low disease

Liver cancer is a disease with a very low survival rate. In fact, the chance of surviving five years after developing liver cancer is only 32.8%. The biggest feature is the characteristics of liver cancer with low long-term survival. According to the 2016 Statistics on Causes of Death, the death rate for liver cancer was 21.5 per 100,000 people, the second highest after lung cancer (35.1). One of the things that patients with liver cancer wants to know about is the liver. Liver cancer is not caused by food, nor is it cured by changing food. Concentrated eating of certain foods does not help treat cancer. Considering the patient's digestive ability, it is important to eat nutrients such as carbohydrates and proteins evenly and to eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. In the case of hepatitis B virus infection can be prevented by vaccination in newborns, there is no vaccine yet in the case of hepatitis C virus. Because of the blood infection, illegal medical procedures, unsanitary piercings, and tattoos should be avoided. Excessive drinking and unbalanced lifestyles can be affected. It serves to protect our bodies from harmful substances from outside. It plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism, amino acid and protein metabolism, fat metabolism, vitamins, minerals and hormones, and detoxification and blood volume control. Liver cancer is a primary malignant tumor that occurs in the liver, and cancer that has spread to the liver from other organs is also called primary cancer, but it is a primary cancer. In other words, the liver is where blood flow collects from the intestine, and cancers from other organs, such as the stomach and intestine, often spread to the liver. However, cancer that originates in the liver itself is called liver cancer.

2019-09-20 01:13:21

Yoo Young Chul, Meaningful Discussion, How to Live a Male Life, Psycho typical

Yoo Young Chul, Meaningful Discussion, How to Live a Male Life, Psycho typical

Yoo Young-cheol, in a meaningful way, the life of prison Yoo Young-cheol, who has commented on the Mars serial murder case, is drawing attention. Yoo mentioned the killer of the Mars serial murder case. He remarked that he was in prison or died. Yoo Yeong-cheol can be said to say in this context because the murderer cannot stop the murder if he is alive. Yoo Young-Cheol was also published in a letter stating that adult content was sent. Yoo Young-cheol turned out to be a tribute to his situation. The serial killer Yoo Yu-cheol hit 38 points and shocked him.

2019-09-20 00:42:13

'TV Loads Love' Ha Chun-hwa, “The person who wants to find is the most passionate fan of national fans.”

'TV Loads Love' Ha Chun-hwa, “The person who wants to find is the most passionate fan of national fans.”

Yoon Ok is looking for Ha Chun-hwa. He was the fan of Ha Chun-hwa for the longest period of time. Ha Chun-hwa told her that every time there was a performance in Masan, Yun-ok came to see her. At the time, even my father, who was a fan of Ha Chun-hwa, was very pretty and liked Yun Ok. Ha Chun-hwa said that Yun Ok had eagerly asked her father, “I wish to sleep with my sister.” He was very particular about Yun Ok. Ha Chun-hwa said, "I'm only five or six years old." So I was worried about finding a fan. In addition, Hwa Chun-hwa made his debut at the age of six, saying, "If you go straight to the main street, there was a Chinese restaurant.

2019-09-20 00:13:46

Sergi Roberto, Sundays at home

Sergi Roberto, Sundays at home

Sergi Roberto drew attention through his social media. On the 16th, Sergi Roberto focused his fans' attention by posting a photo on his Instagram with the words “Sundays at home”. Fans saw various reactions.

2019-09-19 23:42:17

Epothesh Volume Brush Personalize your look ... What's so good about?

Epothesh Volume Brush Personalize your look ... What's so good about?

A sea of ​​beauty pursuing beauty is eye-catching about the epothesh volume pop brush. As a result, the search term is currently dominating the large portal search list. Many people have been wondering about this epothesh volume pop brush that is reaching the public through TV. Epothesh Volume Pop Brushes are used by many hair shops around the world. Best of all, this brush is a great way to show off your hair more personally and to hide your gray hair. In particular, the Epothesh Volume Pop Brush makes a healthy hair and can make it quickly in the desired direction without any other items. Many people exchange information and exchange opinions through various Internet communities and S & S accounts.

2019-09-19 23:13:43

Mars serial killings, three meals, sadness

Mars serial killings, three meals, sadness

2019-09-19 22:42:22

Han Seung-soo, it's been a while since I started uploading ...

Han Seung-soo, it's been a while since I started uploading ...

Han Seung-soo revealed the recent situation through his SNS. On his 16th, Han Seungsoo posted a photo with his article, "I'm going to post it for a long time." The netizens who saw it showed various reactions such as “I'm very surprised”, “Brother or Space Pusher.”

2019-09-19 22:13:14