Northern Europe's snowy fields and northern lights ...?

Northern Europe's snowy fields and northern lights ...?

Don't be afraid 'Winter Kingdom 2' is a sequel to 'Winter Kingdom', which will be released in five years. Fantastic visuals that seemed to have screened Northern Europe's snowfields and northern lights on the screen, and 'Let It Go' For The First Time In Forever 'Doo You Warner To Build A Snow' Luxury OSTs such as Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Walt Disney Korea also released a teaser poster for the film. Elsa and Anna in the poster stand in the woods surrounded by fog. The phrase 'don't be afraid' is also noticeable. The centrally located "Don't Be Afraid" copy, combined with Elsa and Anna's intense visuals, suggests that the two faced a new event. In particular, Elsa's and Anna's visuals, which seem to have grown better than the previous film, intrigues what has happened to them. The hazy mist surrounding them adds a dreamy and mysterious feeling, and further wonders the origin of the mysterious power of Elsa and the great adventure to the hidden world.

2019-09-27 13:11:11

Three people, including Kwill, were taken to the hospital.

Three people, including Kwill, were taken to the hospital.

Kwill's agency Starship Entertainment delivered the news through its official fan cafe on the 21st. In the afternoon, a carnival van, which was near the Kumho Junction down the Gyeongbu Expressway, entered the central divider and three people, including Cawill, were taken to the hospital. "The staff, including the artists, were found to have no major injuries, but they were transferred to nearby hospitals for accurate diagnosis and are undergoing overhaul," he added.

2019-09-27 12:31:10

Kim Hyang-gi is posing for the camera.

Kim Hyang-gi is posing for the camera.

Kim Hyang-gi delivered the news in Taiwan. On the 22nd, Kim Hyang-gi uploaded a photo to his Instagram with the words "Taiwan". Kim Hyang-ki poses towards the camera with a polaroid photo of her image. The bright smile and refreshing charm are impressive.

2019-09-27 12:11:25

Leaning on the doll “Hyun-young” and looking at the camera

Leaning on the doll “Hyun-young” and looking at the camera

Cho Hyun-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "# outing # outing # Gung Diffang Pang # cat festa # apron # no." Cho Hyun-young in the released photo looks at the camera with a big cat doll. Meanwhile, Cho Hyun-young debuted in 2009 as a girl group Rainbow and is currently active as an actor.

2019-09-27 11:31:11

'Good people' Roh Yoo-min

'Good people' Roh Yoo-min "First daughter, born premature baby"

Roh Yoo-min from the group NRG revealed his life as a father. In the MBC culture program 'Human Documentary is Good' (hereinafter 'People are Good'), which aired on the night of the 24th, Roh Yumin's daily life spread. On this day, Roh said he has been running a cafe with his wife for the hospital and living expenses of his first daughter, Noah. Roh said, "I was born the second smallest in the birth hospital." "It was so light when I first hugged it. It was so light. It seemed to have been tears. . My wife Lee Myung-cheon said, "I went to see Noah for three days after I was born. I was too scared and afraid to see my child." Told. Lee Myung-cheon said, "How much work do I have to go in the future. I grew up well, I wanted to go through how much hard work to be healthy adults." On the other hand, Roh Yoo-min, who overcame the difficulties and became a parent, posted pictures on the social media every day with pictures of the child's daily life.

2019-09-27 11:11:23

Park Eun-young Announcer, Hundred Years of Medicine

Park Eun-young Announcer, Hundred Years of Medicine

Announcer Park Eun-young Announces Newly-Hundred Commodities Park Eun Young announces the wedding march on 27th. Park Eun Young announcer recently received recommendations for marriage necessities in his program. The energetic style of the Park Announcer is famous for its noble progress. He is very engrossed in the chat window when he sees a very active radio with his fans. Park Eun-young announcer asked to wear silk pajamas for couples, and also provided fans for fans who said that she needed physical strength as a newly-wedding necessity. Park Eun-young seemed to be thrilled to convey her feelings of getting married. He also expressed his opinion about working before the wedding.

2019-09-27 10:31:13

Lappiness Store Outer Special, Ungodly Good Luck Quiz First to Second Answers!

Lappiness Store Outer Special, Ungodly Good Luck Quiz First to Second Answers!

On July 27th, the online fashion store Mushinsa presented a random coupon quiz on 'Lapper Store Outer Specials'. On the 27th, the online shopping mall Mushinsa presented the first quiz on the day: "The name of the first display product of the Lapse Store Outer Special Week Special Exhibition is ○○ Leather Rider Jacket. The answer is buffing. Mushinsa then asked the second question, "Lapphige Store is a brand that proposes sweet mood with inspiration from soft udge (Fudge) made with sugar, butter and milk." As a hint, Mushin suggested searching for "Lapper Store Outer Specials" in the search box. The answer is candy. If the answer is correct, up to 79% random coupons will be given to the first-come, first-served basis. On the other hand, Lapge Store will hold a special week for up to 62% discount from the day to the 4th of next month.

2019-09-27 10:11:22

Various games and self PR talk world class

Various games and self PR talk world class

'World Class', which aired at 11 pm on October 4th, is a global reality audition program that deviates from the existing audition formula of training, stage, evaluation, and selection. 'World Class' will confirm 10 members of the global idol project group TOO (Ten Oriented Orchestra), which means 'orchestra aiming for ten oriental values.' The ten final debut members of TOO consist of three trainees selected by the World Class Committee, three mission assessments and experts' choices, and four selected by Final Live. Larie Carid, Larry Carrie, Usher and Justin Bieber are the leaders of the US hip-hop scene, LAReid and US hip-hop scenes. Of course, with the advent of hip-hop artist Lil Pump, who ranked third on the Billboard single charts, she predicted a different class of new concept survival. Through various games, self PR, and talks, he has already stimulated his fan spirit by showing off his quickness and entertainment, which are important qualities as a global idol. Most of all, 20 trainees of 'World Class' snipered their fans by communicating directly with fans at home and abroad through V Special Live. Expectations and attention are focused on the “World Class” V Special Live, where the global K-pop idol poten will burst.

2019-09-27 09:31:23

Jerome uncomfortable summoners uncomfortable summon…

Jerome uncomfortable summoners uncomfortable summon…

It's not courtesy for someone to start a new life VJ and singer Jerome (Do Sung Min) was summoned out of nowhere. Uncomfortable netizens pour out a word from Jerome, whose name is suddenly overshadowed by the ex-wife's remarriage. Netizens are making a loud voice saying not to useless past. Even with the onslaught of related articles, portal site real-time search of the related netizens are continuing the situation. Jerome's ex-wife made a new covenant of love and new home with her new companion on the 26th. Jerome was summoned to the news, and the netizens who did not like it were not courtesy to the person who started the new life after the pain of separation.

2019-09-27 09:11:11

I uploaded the picture with the text of Jessica.

I uploaded the picture with the text of Jessica.

Jessica posted a photo on her Instagram with an article that reads “The calm before the storm.” Jessica in the picture poses back with an exotic background. Jessica announced her new song, “Call me before bed,” on the 26th.

2019-09-27 08:31:11

Will be aired on the US TNT channel for five seasons?

Will be aired on the US TNT channel for five seasons?

‘Leverage’ The drama 'Leverage: Fraud Operations' (hereinafter referred to as 'Leverage') (directed by Nam Ki-hoon / played by Min Ji-hyeong / Planned Sony Pictures TV / Production Production H, Highground) was reborn as the best fraud strategist at Korea's top elite insurance investigator. This is a full-fledged justice-capacity drama that unites with the best players in each field to catch the real bad guys playing above, and pays back with eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth, and scams for fraud. He is very excited about the remake of “LEVERAGE,” the same-memory film, which had been loved for five seasons on the US TNT channel. Lee Dong-Geun played the role of Lee Tae-joon, a genius elite insurance investigator who became the leader of the fraud operation group Leverage. Lee Tae-joon is called as a scammer of scammers and is reborn as a fraud strategist to catch the real bad guys playing on the law net because of an unexpected incident while working as the best insurance investigator in Korea. Curious about the story of a 180-degree life beginning as a leader of the fraud control group in the afterlife of the cheaters. On behalf of the cast, Lee Dong-Geun held a temple and drew attention to the success of the drama. Jeon Hye-bin said, “Let's go beyond 10% of viewership for the first time in TV CHOSUN,” encouraging the morale of the production team and the cast members. Kim Saeron said, “I hope everyone finishes shooting safely and safely. The director, the staff, and the actors all fight! ” In addition, Kim Kwon-Ye Hoe-hyun also showed off teamwork by clenching their fists and shouting “Fighting”. This was before he became the leader of the fraudster 'Leverage' team, and he wondered why he, the perfect insurance investigator, became the leader of the fraudster. Furthermore, his activities are already raising expectations.

2019-09-27 08:11:10

Park Hyo-ju appeared as an anesthesiologist in Romantic Doctor 2

Park Hyo-ju appeared as an anesthesiologist in Romantic Doctor 2

Actor Park Hyo-ju is appearing in Romantic Doctor Kim Saboo 2. According to his agency's Milky Way Entertainment on the 24th, Park Hyo-ju played the role of anesthesiologist Shim Hye-jin in 'Roman Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-Boo was loved by Season 1, which ended in January 2017, with the highest viewer rating of 27.6% (Nilson Korea). Park Hyo-ju, who joined the season 2, plays an acting role as an anesthesiologist and teacher Shim Hye-jin, who has an authoritative and defensive mind. Meanwhile, 'Roman Doctor Dr. Kim Sa-Bu' is scheduled to be broadcasted in January next year because it is a story of 'Real Doctor' set in the local stone wall hospital.

2019-09-27 07:31:12

Victon Soo-bin, Psychopath Diary

Victon Soo-bin, Psychopath Diary

A member of the group VICTON, Su Jeong-bin joins the psychopath diary. On the 24th, their agency, PlayM Entertainment, said that Jeong Soo-bin was cast on tvN's new tree drama 'Psycho Pass Diary' (directed Lee Jong-jae, play writer Yong-jae Ryu Kim Sung-joon, and production studio Dragon Keyist). The `` Psychopath Diary '' starred by Jeong Soo-bin is a story about a fictitious Hogu Yuk-sik who lost his memory in an accident while fleeing from a murder scene that he witnessed, but mistaken himself for being a psychopath serial killer. In particular, Jeong Soo-bin is attracting attention as a new rising star by delivering news of topical castings, including the Psychopath Diary. Meanwhile, Psychopath Diary has actors Yoon Si-yun, Jung In-sun, Park Sung-hoon, Lee Han-wi, and Hur Sung-tae.

2019-09-27 07:11:24

I went to the stage as a running man team name

I went to the stage as a running man team name

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program `` Running Man '' was unveiled a collaboration stage with various artists following last week. Yoo Jae-seok, Jeon So-min and Soran teams are on the stage under the names of Jeon So-ran and Yoo Jae-seok. While preparing for the stage, Yoo Jae-seok, who sang 'Confession Out Now', said, “I feel like I'm delivering lyrics to someone on behalf of Somin.” After the stage, Yoo Jae-seok is "The confession come out now." It is a straightforward song based on Jeon So-min's real love story. ”

2019-09-27 06:31:11

The runner who ran the novel of the same name as the original…

The runner who ran the novel of the same name as the original…

? 'confession' On September 24, Han Kyu-won's J.R.E & T said, “Actor Han Kyu-won is the OCN tree original“ Running Investigator ”who first aired last week. Based on the novel of the same name, “Running Inspector” is a sympathetic drama for people whose ordinary human rights commission investigators fight for people with unjust stories that no one has ever helped. It deals with the right to live as a human being, “human rights,” and stimulates empathy with common events and skinny stories. Han Kyu-won will appear as Lieutenant Joo Joo-gang, who previously investigated the human rights commission's case on the TV this week. In the photo, lawyer Oh Tae-moon, who acts as a representative of Han Yun-seo and Shin-jin, is playing a nerve war. Han Yoon-seo visits a prison to investigate human rights violations surrounding a foreign worker case. 'Jin Jung-in' Ji Sun-gu, sitting in front of him with a lot of fear, suggests that it is an unusual event. Oh Tae-moon's expression on the line as a representative of Ji Sun-gu, who has borderline intelligence, and the strange tension between three people stimulate curiosity. Han Yun-seo's expression, which looks at Oh Tae-mun unfortunately, is also interesting. The curiosity amplifies the truth about the truth of Otaemun and whether the truth is hidden in the entangled calm case.

2019-09-27 06:11:11