‘정세운’ polaroid photos appear each and draw attention

‘정세운’ polaroid photos appear each and draw attention

Starship Entertainment announced the news of the music comeback by surprise the release of Cumming Soon's image of Jung Se-woon's new mini album 'DAY' on the official SNS channel. In the public image, a polaroid photo with dazzling sunshine and beautiful moon appears in a dark blue tone background. The text “JEONG SE WOON MINI ALBUM DAY 2019.10.2 COMING SOON” gives curiosity about the new album, and the phrase 'DAY IN', which is open with the images, stimulates the curiosity of those who are closely related to the image of Cumming Soon. do. With a Cumming-Soon image that captures the unique emotional ambience, Jung Se-woon will release a new album in about seven months, following the “± 0” announcement in March. Not only that, but they participated in writing and composing songs directly, and lyrical melodies and lyrics expressing their expressive powers stimulated the listeners' emotions, so this album 'DAY' is expected to melt its own world as a singer-songwriter. do.

2019-09-22 11:13:36

Little Forest Lee Seo Jin

Little Forest Lee Seo Jin

SBS 'Little Forest', which aired at 10 pm on the 17th, depicted 'Little' and Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min. Lee did not mention her age directly, but said, "A friend has a grandchild." Lee Seo Jin is said to be 49 years old this year. After returning home after shopping, they started making Chuseok foods such as Songpyeon and Yukjeon. Under the demonstration of Uncle Lee, the master of Songpyeon's life, the Little also participated in the Onpgi Sit. The family-like preparation of Chuseok food made me smile. Lee Seung-gi, "If you make a songpyeon well, it is a myth that you have a daughter," he said. The Little enjoyed a hearty dinner with the finished songpyeon and chuseok food. Lee Seung-gi, who found the restaurant and asked for his understanding, said to Lee Seo-jin, "Do not go out next time."

2019-09-22 10:42:15

Even at Kyobo Books, etc ...

Even at Kyobo Books, etc ...

? ‘An Ode’ Seventeen, who made a comeback with their 3rd album `` An Ode '' on the 16th and showed 180 degrees differently, is showing off their record performance. Since the album's release, it has been ranked No. 1 in real time charts on various domestic record sites, and it is also top in daily charts on the largest chart sales site Hante Chart. Rose to In addition, as of the 16th, the record sales site Shin Nara Record, Hot Tracks, Yes 24, Kyobo Books, etc. topped. Seventeen is increasing its global status as a Korean artist by attracting attention from overseas media such as US Billboard, MTV, and UK NME, and it has already exploded from overseas as it is ranked first in 24 regions of iTunes K-Pop album chart. Increasing expectations for activities. Seventeen will hold a gorgeous comeback stage through Mnet 'M Countdown' on the 19th.

2019-09-22 10:13:14

Lottery 877 wins

Lottery 877 wins

Lottery 877 wins Who is Chuseok Dress? Lotto 877 winning numbers '5, 17, 18, 22, 23, 43' was the winning number lucky number. The bonus number was 12. The first prize winner is 12,173.661 million won, and the second prize winner is 75, each with 45,780,000 won. The third runner up was 5,167 people, winning 158 million won.

2019-09-22 09:42:12

'M Countdown' Captured the Eyes and Ears of Viewers

'M Countdown' Captured the Eyes and Ears of Viewers

On the 19th, Mnet 'M Countdown (MKA)-635 times' will be held by AB6IX Lee Dae-hui and model Han Hyeon-min. , Eyes and EverGlow appeared. ANS showcased unprecedented gorgeous stage manners and cool singing skills, captivating viewers' eyes and ears. They were addictive dance performances and enthusiastic fans. Jung Hyo-bin is a stable vocal that contains complex thoughts after the breakup. Refreshing and delicate sound echoed the hearts of the listeners. LABOUM released their first comeback title song 'Firework' as Solbin, Haein, Yoo Jung, So Yeon, and JEN members. LABOUM released a series of photo teasers, music video teasers, and highlight medleys, showing brilliant visuals and intense performance.

2019-09-22 09:13:13

Eunjin Ahn, 4D Character Casting

Eunjin Ahn, 4D Character Casting

Actor Ahn Eun-jin has confirmed the appearance of 'Prosecutor's Civil War'. On August 20, Big Boss Entertainment announced, "Ahn Eun-jin has confirmed the casting of JTBC's new Korean drama 'Prosecutor's Civil War' (played by Lee Hyun-seo, Seo Nature, directed Lee Tae-gon)." "I played the role of 'Seong-Mi-ran', the third year of the staff," he said. Seong Mi-ran, who is in charge of Ahn Eun-jin, is an executive officer in charge of the examination room of Lee Sun-woong (Lee Sun-gyun) and Cha Myung-ju (Jung Ryeo-won). 'Prosecutor's Civil War' is an office drama of life type prosecutors based on the best-selling original of the same name written by current prosecutor Kim Ung. It is a story about ordinary 'worker attorneys' who live every day in the local city camp instead of the brilliant lawyers in the media. On the other hand, 'Inspection Civil War' was confirmed by Lee Sun-kyun, Jeong Ryeo-won, Lee Sang-hee and Jeon Seong-woo, and will be broadcast in the second half of this year.

2019-09-22 08:42:12

Ji-ryul means a funny first meeting with actor Hae-jin.

Ji-ryul means a funny first meeting with actor Hae-jin.

JTBC2 'Affliction Night' (Direction Inara) is a 'Affliction Self-Recital Talk Show' where the stars face the face of the bad guys who follow them and reveal the honest inside. On the 20th Friday (Friday), 'Tun Messi' Ji-Yul Joo and 'Pro Self-Sooker' Cheon Myung-hoon, who boasts unique language dribble, will appear and talk wildly. Jeon Ji-ryul attracted everyone's attention by revealing a funny first meeting with actor Hak-jin and an accidentally visited actor. Jeon Ji-ryul said, “When you first met Yoo-jin and Sa-seok, you asked each other,“ What are you doing? ”And laughed at the reality. I also confessed to the actress who came. “When I appeared in the drama“ Isan, ”I thought it would be as much as Hakjin.” “Isn't the visual difference anymore?”

2019-09-22 08:13:15

So this trip ???

So this trip ???

“Modern Family” In the 30th episode of MBN 'Modern Family' (Planning / Production MBN, Director Song Sung-chan), which airs at 11 pm on the 20th, Park Won-sook enjoys a trip to Ganghwa-do with the invitation of Lee Mi-young and her two daughters Jeon Boram and Jeon Uram. lost. Lee Mi-young said, "Other teachers are stern (Park Won-sook). The teacher always welcomed me with an innocent smile." So I planned this trip. ” The two eat seasonal grilled lobster in Ganghwa-do, and they have never been able to talk about deep life. Meet Lee Mi-young's two daughters, Jeon Bo-ram and Jeon U-ram, who are waiting at the pension and spend a warm evening. Park Won-sook was surprised by the story that Jeon Bo-ram and Jeon U-ram were in their 30s, and asked `` Is there a boyfriend? '' And "Is there any problem now?" Do it yourself. In response to Park Won-sook's abrupt question, Jeon Woo-ram smiled with a strange smile, saying, “I have a boyfriend with or without a boyfriend,” and Jeon Bo-ram said, “I'm worried about myself these days,” and turned into an actor in the girl group tiara. Be honest.

2019-09-22 07:42:32

"Wednesday is a music pro."

TvN 'Wednesday Music Pro', which was first broadcasted on October 2, is an entertainment program that allows you to enjoy forgotten, hidden and unknown new songs in various entertainment formats such as talk, games, and outdoor variety. The production team also unveiled the steel cut, which contains the recording site for the first time. MCs talk with their monitors in the background, as if they were watching a mini room in a mini homepage. Greening stimulated the memory of those who progressed on the theme of BGM in the mini-hompy that people who lived in the 2000s would have heard at least once. The main poster of TVN 'Wednesday is Music Pro', which was released on the day, also caught the eye. MC Jeon Hyun-moo, Kim Joon-ho, John Park, and Kim Jae-hwan Back to top The copy of the song, “A Strange Night That Sings After Playing,” excites curiosity. As people who lived in the 2000s had the theme of BGM in the mini-hompy, it was likely that the hit songs from the first broadcast would stimulate viewers' memories.

2019-09-22 07:13:13

I burned up and confused the crew ~ 'A lot of Daedonggang'

I burned up and confused the crew ~ 'A lot of Daedonggang'

On the 10th episode of TV CHOSUN 'Song-A-Kan-Gon-Tong-Gasse' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cong-Gong-Gong'), the first song since his debut, Song-Gin's debut will be twice as fast. Along with this, a spectacular collaboration between Aquarobic and Trot is presented. Song-ga-in takes a story from a swimming pool in Incheon and enters the swimming pool. Tired of the late summer heat, Song-in was embarrassed by the willingness to get the entry and said, "I want to go in the water. After a brief period of silence, Song Ga-in met with an Aquarobic instructor who sent her a wish to make unforgettable memories for 100 members. However, I could not let go of the class for the students, I sent my heart to Song-in. In addition, Song Ga-in threw bare feet and eroded “Scream Me”, which conveys empathy and consolation to the actors. Song-in is proud of the mermaid who met the water in the swimming pool, and there is a lot of anticipation about the story of “Live in the Water”, which is the end of Variety's end. The production team said, “Heungshin Heung King Songgain made 'Hungpong Booster' to warm the atmosphere of the cool swimming pool.” “The last class with Songgain, who listens to the story and sincerely conveys his heart. Please watch. ”

2019-09-22 06:42:11

Posing on a beautiful beach while wearing “Hayeonju” hot pants

Posing on a beautiful beach while wearing “Hayeonju” hot pants

Actress Ha Yeon-ju showed off the hidden volume. Ha Yeon-ju recently posted a photo on her instagram with the words "Yeah". Ha Yeon-ju in the public photos was wearing a bikini top and hot pants and posing on a beautiful beach. The narrow waist and voluminous body caught the eye.

2019-09-22 06:13:35

Lee Chang-hoon's first appearance in the entertainment show?

Lee Chang-hoon's first appearance in the entertainment show?

Happy Together 4 In KBS 'Happy Together 4', which was broadcasted on the 19th, Lee Dong-gun appeared as an MC on behalf of Cho Yoon-hee, while the feature was featured as 'The Prince Constitution.' Lee Chang Hoon attracted attention as it was the first appearance in the entertainment. Lee Chang-hoon has become a hot topic because he appeared in many of Ahn's works. Above all, Lee Dong-gun, who confessed that “I forgot the first wedding anniversary and bought only jokbal”, became a nickname of “national jokbalnam”. He is celebrating his second wedding anniversary shortly after the “National Jokbal Nam” incident. "We are planning a special event to make up for it." MC Cho Se-ho asked, "Do you not normally talk about me?" Lee Dong-gun said, "I was so friendly with Mr. Seho. When I started to fight, I asked myself to believe, and when I started, I said that I was urgent for packing my rice bowls."

2019-09-22 05:42:12

Banner Berry Berry VERIVERY VOS Seventeen CLC Eyes M Countdown

Banner Berry Berry VERIVERY VOS Seventeen CLC Eyes M Countdown

On the 19th, Mnet 'M Countdown (MKA)-635 times' will be held by AB6IX Lee Dae-hui and model Han Hyeon-min. , Eyes and EverGlow appeared. The lineup includes Banner, VERIVERY, V.O.S, Seventeen, CLC, Eyes, EVERGLOW, ANS, X1, X1, Jang Daehyun, Jung Hyo-bin, TEENTEEN, Fancy Red, and K Tigers Zero. ANS 'debut single `` Boom Boom' 'is a dance song of the Mumbaton genre, which is popular all over the world recently. In the middle of the song, the song features a 808 rhythm that reverses the mood and a chorus of intense sound. LABOUM released their first comeback title song 'Firework' as Solbin, Haein, Yoo Jung, So Yeon, and JEN members. LABOUM released a series of photo teasers, music video teasers, and highlight medleys, showing brilliant visuals and intense performance. K Tigers Zero (Keta Zero), a 12-member mixed group, had the first stage of their first mini album, Hee-Ro-Ae-Rak. Ketazero took off the uniform and faced a fresh change, consisting of Oh Hyung-gyun, Na Tae-ju, Lee Kang-min, Jang Hee-jin, Ha Sung-jin, Byun Hyun-min, Kang Gun-woo, Tammy, Park Isul Jung Yun-ji, and Kim Yu-jin Mindy.

2019-09-22 05:13:13

Four seriously injured women in their 60s, including women in their 70s

Four seriously injured women in their 60s, including women in their 70s

A foreign passenger car driven by a woman in her 60s backed in a residential neighborhood in Seoul. According to police and firefighting authorities, a Volkswagen car suddenly receded into the alley of a residential neighborhood in Myeongil-dong, Gangdong-gu, Seoul, and received four women in the alley. A (77) was seriously injured in the accident and was taken to the hospital for CPR. Three people in their 40s and 50s who were talking with Mr. A in the alley were also injured, including fractures. The car is said to have caused this accident while parked in an alley. The woman in her sixties who is a driver is not known to be injured. Police and firefighting authorities will investigate drivers, eyewitnesses, and vehicle launches on closed circuit (CC) television. Photo Yonhap News

2019-09-22 04:42:14

Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession,

Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession, "This chest is real" .... 4D charm not to dry!

The rapper Jesse is on the bottom of the missing airport fashion, and has been decorating the real-time search word for a few days. Jesse posted a video on his Instagram on the 20th. In the video, he said, "I'm wearing pants. OK?" And then in English, "I call these clothes short leggings." Jesse was captured by cameras at Incheon International Airport before leaving Bangkok, Thailand. He wore a loose white t-shirt with a missing bottom. However, it was pointed out that the black short pants with all buttocks were exposed. On the other hand, Jesse, who surprises people with his unrelenting remarks, told a candid feeling about the bad guys and diss who are pouring out on plastic surgery in one broadcast. Jesse said, “I see bad because I am a human being. Almost all of the bad guys are suffering from plastic surgery. ” Jesse said, “I paid for my surgery. Why do I have to hide it? Jesse also said, “Many people do surgery and hide. That's funny Wouldn't it be nice if I wanted to? ”Celebrity representative 'Sen' sister girl crush charm exploded. Unlike Jesse, male performers smiled nervously at Jesse's sudden 'coming out'. In particular, Jesse, “I didn't know,” told Jeon Hyun-mu, who was sweating, “Is this heart really like?” Jesse announces a new single on the 23rd and returns to the music industry. Jesse, a Korean-American raised in the United States, was born in 1988. At the age of thirty two, she debuted in the Korean music industry under the name of Jessica H.O in 2005, gaining popularity with the runner-up in the 2015 Mnet 'Unpretty Rapstar'.

2019-09-22 04:13:32