Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram. Park Min-young, wearing a white t-shirt, stared at the camera. On the other hand, Park Min-young, the first broadcast on November 8, Netflix entertainment 'The criminal is you! It appeared in season 2 '.

2019-10-07 00:11:12

Please take a refrigerator…

Please take a refrigerator…

The goal was to have a baby. In the JTBC 'Please take care of the refrigerator', which aired on the 30th of the month, Lee Yun-ji and Ji-ho Lee appeared. Lee Yunji released her husband's photo while unveiling the refrigerator, and said, "I think it's my first time to reveal my husband's face on the air." Lee Yun-ji had the goal of getting married at 31 and having a baby at 32. Eventually he decided to act actively. The three families of Lee Yun-ji in the photo smile happily while wearing Disney character Mickey Mouse ears.

2019-10-06 23:31:12

Son Se-bin, “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ...” Recent Public Notice

Son Se-bin, “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ...” Recent Public Notice

Son Sebin attracted attention through his SNS. On the 1st, Son Se-bin focused his fans' attention by posting photos on his Instagram with the words “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀”. Fans who saw it left comments such as “Cute dog, cute”, “Mannazao”, “Dang-Dong”, “Cute”.

2019-10-06 23:11:20

Customized nursery rhymes for kids ~ Little Forest

Customized nursery rhymes for kids ~ Little Forest

SBS 'Little Forest: Summer of Chibakgol' is broadcasted on the 1st of the week. Lee Seo-jin headed to the market with Grace and Brook for a grocery show, and in the car he even customized a nursery rhyme for these kids who are used to funny videos and songs. The children wanted to sway along and began to scream. Lee Seo-jin, who had an unusual mood, panic, "I think it's going to be hard." Brooke and Sister Grace arrived, and Lee Seojin stepped out and grabbed a hula hoop and passed Grace's body to go shopping with Grace and Brooke. Lee Seo-jin, who visited the little kids and marts on the day, showed a passion for driving a pair cart alone for the little kids who want to ride a baby car cart. It is rumored that the attention of all marts was focused on his single-cart driving. Park Narae and Jung Somin headed to the Little Kids and Potato Field. The potato field was decorated with dinosaur fields, attracting children's interest, and succeeded in digging potatoes at the end of the twist.

2019-10-06 22:31:13

Julien, thirty eight, Korean father and French mother, big brother Dennis Kang

Julien, thirty eight, Korean father and French mother, big brother Dennis Kang

The Julien River appeared in the deacons, attracting the attention of netizens. Julien River, born in 1982 and eighty-year-old this year, is a mixed-breed actor born as a Korean-born Korean father and a French mother. The big brother is Dennis Kang, the martial arts player, and Tommy Kang, the second fighter. His father was Kang Jung-geun, a Korean, who was working on the world stage as a Spanish-born foreign sailor after the discharge of the Marine Corps. Acute appendicitis, however, happened to be admitted to a hospital on a French island (Saint-Pierre-Miquelon) in eastern Canada, where he met and married the Frenchman Pearl Ozone, who was taking care of the patient. In his childhood, the family left the island to emigrate to Spain, but a year later returned to Canada to settle. Born on the French Isle, both mothers and brothers (Dennis, Thomas, Julien) had French nationality, and later acquired Canadian nationality, thus becoming French and Canadian dual. Originally, he had a normal career after graduating from Canada. However, after seeing Dennis Kang, a mixed martial arts player, traveled to and from Korea, he became eager to work in his father's country. Eventually, after leaving the company, he made his debut as a celebrity in Korea. He was fluent in English, French, and Spanish, but Korean was not easy to learn because of its different language and structure. It is said that he has been much better now because of his hard work, but has been limited by his early activities. However, the rather awkward pronunciation does not become a big problem, and he is becoming an actor who is attracting attention by viewers who are performing with a strong height of 194cm, distinctive neck-and-neck distinctiveness of mixed race, and a muscular body (100kg) that has been cultivated in various martial arts and sports since childhood.

2019-10-06 22:11:12

'Please take care of the refrigerator'

'Please take care of the refrigerator'

On the 30th, JTBC entertainment `` Please ask for the refrigerator, '' Lee Yun-ji and Jiho-ho starred as Walking Mom and Walking Papa. Oh Ji-ho also laughed as she talked about her daughter's reluctance to ride a kindergarten car because another friend was sitting next to her favorite brother. The worries of the two raised the sympathy of other casts who raise children. When the chefs who saw this worried, "I don't think it's easy for this refrigerator," Lee Yun-ji reassured, "I plan to eat today." It was filled with, and profit paper was eaten raw cucumber as a snack. The freezer was full of meat. Lee Yun-ji, daughter's favorite meat, said, "I like meat, so my daughter looks a lot like it."

2019-10-06 21:31:12

“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

The 11 episodes of tvN's TV drama “Great Show” (played by Seol Joon-seok / Director Shin Jeong-hui) were creepy on viewers with the shocking truth revealed with the black connection between Inju Market Jung Han-soo (Jun Sung-joo), Jeon Jin-dang and Woods Distribution. The great and awakened great (Song Seung-heon) offered Kang Kyung-hoon (Son Byung-ho) a strong reversal, suggesting an undeniable big deal that he would be on your side. "This is too much damage to me," he asked, "How about running for elections." Great replied, "That's a deal I'm too low." Kang said, "I will reconsider your proposal." "Thank you for picking me up in your place. I know why you guys picked me up as a torture. My heart is so heavy. The information I've heard today is rumored to be a woods mall." I knelt down. Great apologized, "I don't think I can stop it." Great suggested, "The law does not allow you to enter the prison site. But if you give up some of the site, it is possible to enter it without the consent of the market merchants." Along with this, the accidental history of Jung-hyun's younger brother who had hurt his great-Jeong Soo-hyun (Lee Sun-bin) and Woods Distribution's tale was revealed. Woods Distribution constructed a department store where Jeong Jeong-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun Jung (who was Eun-Ah) crashed due to an elevator crash. Amidst the great heat of awakening, the whirlwind-like development of the roller coaster provided the strongest immersion in the heart. Kang Joon-ho (Lim Joo-hwan) found out that his father Kang Kyung-hoon was Woods' distribution, Jung Han-soo and the team. In the meantime, when he knew that Great was holding hands with Kang Kyung-hoon, he threatened by handing a photo of the Great holding money. Great said, "Kuri was too cold to receive. I donated to the nursery in the name of Lee Sang-moo. No one dime left." Jung Han-soo said, "I'm sorry for you, but I came here and I knew. There was nothing the mayor could do." Great learned from Jeong Jong-cheol that Jung-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun, died in the elevator crash of Woods Distribution. Jeong-hyun said, "Is it true that I worked on the Uzmal side? It's a valuable place for my family. There's no place like a senior."

2019-10-06 21:11:14

Midnight jealousy incarnate ???

Midnight jealousy incarnate ???

SBS 'full-fledged entertainment night' (hereinafter 'midnight'), which was broadcasted on the 1st, contained the news of the devotion of Kim Hyun-woo and Lee Ye-jin. The drama 'Incarnation of Jealousy' came true. This is because the news of the marriage of Kim Hyun-woo anchor and Yeo-in Lee's weather caster closely resembles the situation of the characters in the drama. Kim Yun-sang announcer, "I did not really know. I saw this article to know what this is Kim hyun-woo ...... I thought it was close, but I do not feel good," they gave a lot of laughs about their love.

2019-10-06 20:31:13

I want to send you to my beloved

I want to send you to my beloved

Chen said at the second mini album 'Love you' at the YES24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 1st. It's hard to get down, but I hope this album will be a comfort to many people. ” The song `` Shall we? '' Is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who was separated from his partner late at night. Unleashed man's candid heart with an analog sensitivity. Chen's trendy vocals add to the song's appeal and captivate the song this fall.In addition, this album includes Brit pop song `` My dear '', where Chen wrote a beautiful love story. A ballad song that conveys a message of longing and heartfelt consolation, 'Amaranth', Acoustic song that sings the warmth of a loved one, 'Hold you tight' 6 songs, including ballad song 'You never know' and warm healing ballad song 'Good night', can deepen the emotion of music.

2019-10-06 20:11:12

As a member of the

As a member of the "Old Miss Diary" music activities?

2019-10-06 19:31:11

Jigun-woo's boyfriend and the extraordinary chemistry emanates

Jigun-woo's boyfriend and the extraordinary chemistry emanates "Dating in Love 2"

On the 1st episode of KBS Joy's Romance Destruction Talk Show 'Love Butterflies 2', Ki-Hyun Hyun appeared in a special appearance. And radiating extraordinary chemistry. The betrayal of his boyfriend, who promised to marry, enthralled his anger and provoked a bloody love studio, prompting viewers' sympathy. Kee Hee-hyun said, “I am honored to be able to appear in my favorite 'Norm of Love'. Since I can visit you through romance dramas rather than music, I feel a lot of emotion. I acted hard, so I hope you will enjoy watching it. ”

2019-10-06 19:11:13

Person incarnation of jealousy back in real wedding hall

Person incarnation of jealousy back in real wedding hall

In the SBS ‘Full Entertainment Midnight’ broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS's anchor anchor Kim Hyun-woo and Lee Ye-jin's wedding news were unveiled. The two met again at the actual wedding. In order to celebrate Choi Hee-seo's wedding, Lee Je-hoon came out as a guest. According to Park Shin-woo PD, who directed 'Incarnation of Jealousy', "Actress Jo Jung-seok actually met Kim Hyun-woo anchor and received advice on the natural period."

2019-10-06 18:31:18

Kim Soo Hyun pays attention to SNS

Kim Soo Hyun pays attention to SNS

Kim Soo-hyun's SNS is drawing attention. Kim Soo-hyun posted a photo on SNS on the 3rd, and Kim Soo-hyun was captured in the photo. The netizens left a variety of comments, such as "shooting angels without flight", "what is the heart,", "early ears", "pretty pretty dragon", "tension does not disappoint too!"

2019-10-06 18:11:18

Naturally, I showed a squirm and laughed

Naturally, I showed a squirm and laughed

Unlike a confident sortie, the city bachelor Cho Byung-gyu said, "What did you look like?" Unlike Mr. Myung Ryeol, who said, “It's a one ton truck when you grab it.” Even Yun Si-yun, who had believed, asked Eun Ji-won, who repeatedly said, "You have a brother, do you have any?" But soon, unexpected talent, Eun Ji-won, shouted.

2019-10-06 17:31:14

Do you have a topic before broadcast?

Do you have a topic before broadcast?

"Idol Room" Last week's broadcast featured a knee blanket tailored to TWICE's request. MC Don Hee X Kon Hee showed another goods for TWICE who fiercely listened to the idol 999 audition. The identity of the present which surprised TWICE was an umbrella. On the day of the greening, Twice's appearance with his umbrella on his way home from work was included in the photos taken by the fans, and the topic was collected before the broadcast.

2019-10-06 17:11:12