Justin Bieber's daily photo on SNS

Justin Bieber's daily photo on SNS

Justin Bieber opened up his daily life on his social media and drew attention. On the 2nd, Justin Bieber posted a photo on his Instagram with the words “Looking forward to forever with you @haileybieber”. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions.

2019-10-07 17:31:12

"Sail" ranked and the strength of the sound source strong?

According to Gaon Chart on the 3rd, AKMU's 3rd album 'Sail' title song 'How to love you, I love you' was the 39th week (2019.09.22 ~ 2019.09.28) in Gaon download chart and BGM chart. . All 10 songs from the new album were ranked in the top 60 of the digital charts, proving the strength of the music player. Lee Soo-hyun said, “I think it was difficult to understand and approach the song. As my brother is a little difficult to transfer my emotions and I don't know the details of the situation. ”“ I was surprised to know how much I should empathize with my brother. ” I looked back at that time. AKMU, which predicted the long-term power of domestic music charts, has been loved by the public for its mature music sensibilities through its voyage introduced in two years and two months. In addition, the scene of Lee Chan-hyuk's studio where the music is seriously drawn is depicted. About the new song, Lee Chan-hyuk said, “I want to give a hazy feeling, the vocals feel a sense of space, and the instruments sink a little. "I don't sing well," but feelings are important. "

2019-10-07 17:11:12

Samcheok's Emperor Trot's Emperor Park Sang-chul ??

Samcheok's Emperor Trot's Emperor Park Sang-chul ??

TV CHOSUN 'Picking the Mules' Song Ga-in will hold a 30-year coal mining concert for the miners' fathers and give them a special time. Climbed. Park confessed that many of his relatives, including his uncle and grandfather, were miners, and sympathized with the worries and grievances of other miners' families who visited the site. The song `` The Man of the Port '' was reclaimed as the `` Man of the Coal Mine '' and was responsible for the excitement of the scene.Boom told Songgain that he would like him to come here if he loved him. When the first love was asked about the past, Songgain frankly said that he was in middle school.

2019-10-07 16:31:31

Kang has posted an article saying,

Kang has posted an article saying, "I feel the time after a long time."

The broadcaster Kang Joo revealed his recent situation with her husband, Choi Min Soo. On the 2nd, Kang posted a post on his Instagram, "I feel special time for a long time." Kang Joo-eun continued, saying, "We are so cute, lovely, and happy day under one roof with our sons. In some ways, we are busy with each other. "If you're still on a local drive, it's a pleasure to taste the cooking skills of our sons like before! But while our sons are cooking hard, the world suddenly wants to eat a mango smoothie, "I posted a picture with the article."

2019-10-07 16:11:12

Love is beautiful, life is wonderful, the price of hiding the body of the carcass

Love is beautiful, life is wonderful, the price of hiding the body of the carcass

Love is beautiful, life is wonder, the price that hides the background of a carcass KBS Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, Yet In-ah is a big bee. Na Young-hee, who thought it was related to her son's death, is harshly treated about Yeti. It is to pay the price to hide the background of death. Kim Mi-sook has already eaten a will for her daughter. In-ah is taken by Park Hae-mi and suffers Lynch-level suffering. If Oh Min-seok did not appear, he would have suffered more. I poured all the bottles of water into my head, but even shouted loudly to see if I wasn't loose. A mouse drowns in water and returns home with Yeti. Na Young-hee, on the other hand, says that she went to school. Na Young-hee protests to Mi-sook Kim how she can go to school for her funeral. When Kim Mi-sook said he would apologize, he met with a lifetime of meeting.

2019-10-07 15:31:28

Extreme dining table that fully understands the wife's appetite

Extreme dining table that fully understands the wife's appetite

Kim Min-ki, “the best woman in the gag world,” who has been watching only one girl, Hong Yun-hwa for 10 years, was introduced as a man who loves better than gags. Not only did he fully understand his wife's appetite, but he also met Lee Hye-jeong, a cooking researcher, who raised expectations for cooking. Hong Yun-hwa has been sweet to her husband and loved her husband.Jejun, who grew up as an entertainment blue chip at Hunnam Interior Designer after marriage, said, Kim Min-ki spent 10 minutes forgetting to turn on the gas stove. Unlike Kim Min-ki, who is in Menbung, Jay wrote well with his hands. Jay wrote, "Hong hyun hee, do you know what this is?" Hong Hyun-hee liked, “I really like that kimchi.” For reference, Hong Yoon-hwa ♥ Kim Min-ki's age is 32 years old in 1988 and 37 years old in 1983. It is loved by the public through the image of a sweet wife and a sweet wife who was married to their second year in November last year. Kim Min-ki debuted in 2008 as the 10th SBS bond gagman. Hong Yun-hwa made his debut with SBS in 2006, and is known as one of the 'celebrities who have been sold to Las (Radio Star)'. Indeed, Jay wrote his curiosity whether he could make a dish that satisfies Hong's taste.

2019-10-07 15:11:14

Hwang Ji-hyun…

Hwang Ji-hyun…

Will you bear the fruit of marriage? Hwang Ji-hyun gets married on the 3rd, and according to his company, the two became acquaintances and eventually became lovers. In the wedding pictorial published before the marriage, Hwang Ji-hyun revealed his luxurious status. Hwang Ji-hyun has graced the wedding dress with her tall stature and gorgeous appearance.

2019-10-07 14:31:11

It's harder than you think

It's harder than you think

TVN ‘Sumi-Ne Side Dishes’ broadcasted on the afternoon of the 2nd appeared with Kim Soo-mi, Chef Choi Hyun-seok, and Jang Dong-min, along with all the disciples Jeon In-kwon, Kim Yong-gun, and Lim Hyun-sik. Kim Soo-mi said, "Even if it's a little annoying, cut the shell of burdock." Kim Yong Gun said, "It's not harder than you think." Jeon In-kwon cut the burdock slowly and Kim Soo-mi said, "You don't have to cut it so carefully. Just cut it quickly." Jeon In-kwon said, "I'm afraid of the sword." Chef Choi Hyun Suk helped his protégé, and told him how much material he had. Kim Yong-gun kept paying attention to the cauldron while cooking and worried about the amount of water that Kim Su-mi seemed to put in a lot, saying, "If there is a lot of water, I can control the fire." Seeing grandchildren who couldn't follow the cooking, Chef Choi Hyun-seok gave me the courage to say, "Today's difficulty is too high." Kim Sumi finished adding seasoned beef to roasted burdock and adding plum, honey and sesame oil.

2019-10-07 14:11:12

Melt me, spent 20 years in front of you frozen man?

Melt me, spent 20 years in front of you frozen man?

2019-10-07 13:31:29

Legendary R & B group Boys to Man,

Legendary R & B group Boys to Man, "Hand written lyrics for BTS Jimin Serendipity cover."

Exclusive interview with Boyz II Men, who watched BTS LA concerts and released a video covering BTS Jimin's solo song `` Serendipity '' Rode radio waves. KBS 2TV Entertainment Program 'Entertainment Broadcasting', which aired on the afternoon of the 4th of Friday, visited Boyz II Men, who is busy with the '2019 US Tour Concert'. Sean Stockman, a member of Boyz II Men, who sang Jimin's Serendipity in perfect Korean, said, “I listened to Serendipity and wrote the lyrics in English.” Shaun Stockman said, "Son loves BTS. I play BTS music all over the house. Actually I didn't know the BTS song. But I was impressed by the performance. I heard that it was so cool. I have a BTS poster at home. I also said 'Ami' and also introduced an episode that I went to BTS LA concert. Boyz II Men is a 90s legendary R & B group consisting of Shawn Stockman, Wanya Morris and Nathan Morris. With record sales, it is one of the most loved music groups among the masses and one of the best R & B music groups of all time. On the other hand, preparing for a performance in Korea in eight years, "BOYZ II MEN Tour of Asia 2019" will be held at SK Olympic Handball Stadium for two days on December 14th and 15th.

2019-10-07 13:11:13

I told you I was in a hotel room.

I told you I was in a hotel room.

In the KBS1TV daily drama `` Summer Girl, Please '', which was broadcast on the 3rd, Han Joon-ho (Kim Sa-kwon), who had spent time with Oh Dae-sung (Kim Gi-ri), was depicted. Daesung (Kim Gi-ri) who brought him to the room informed Junho (Kim Sa-kwon) that he was in a hotel room with Sang-mi. Jun-ho (Kim Sa-kwon) went to the hotel and confirmed that Sang-mi (Lee Chae-young) and Dae-sung (Kim Gi-ri) were in the same room and believed that if he divorced Sang-mi, Geum-hee (Lee Young-eun) would come back to himself. . Divorce, ”Lee Chae-young said," I only want one person Jun-ho, "wept.

2019-10-07 12:31:13

The lie of everybody in the quiet countryside

The lie of everybody in the quiet countryside

Lee Min-gi and Lee Yeo-young met with Detective Tae-sik Cho and the youngest daughter Kim Seo-hee at the OCN's new Saturday Original `` Everybody's Lie '' (played by Jeon Young-shin and Won-jung Jeong, Lee Yoon-jung). Tae-shik, who left the incident and continued to transfer to the quiet village village police box, took on the case of Seo-hee's father and husband, who "one day died and one disappeared." The old steelcut is faced with Seohee in the midst of confusion and confusion. Lee Yun-jung said, “It's new every scene. Rather than being trapped in a frame, two people breathe and make the scene feel richer. The character has excellent digestibility ”and praised Lee Min-young and Lee Yoo-young. How about the breath of two actors who met as a woman who became a member of the parliament to save a detective and missing husband in the mysterious case. I think it would work and I laughed, ”he explained. “I was more comfortable and friendly than when I first met. Please look forward to breathing in the future. ” Lee Yoo-young also showed satisfaction. "Lee Min-ki always has time," she said. So I'm acting really comfortably. ”The Lie of All is a detective who can't pass over a woman who becomes a member of parliament to save her missing husband after her father's sudden death. Thriller for the truth. Jeon Young-shin, Won Yoo-jeong and Lee Yun-jeong, a sensational director, work together. OCN Drama Cinema 'Ten is Hell' will be broadcast on Saturday, October 12 at 10:30 pm.

2019-10-07 12:11:13

Ear Lust to Live ??

Ear Lust to Live ??

Replying to @JustinLee Baek Ji-young and Hong Hyun-hee appeared in Gwangjin-gu, Gwangjin-gu, in a JTBC `` Hankigi Show '' broadcast on the afternoon of 2nd. 'We' gave you a good time to live up to the luxury live. Lee Kyung-gyu praised Baek Ji-young's song as a `` heavy rain '' (Son Ho-young + Kim Tae-woo). I immediately took a walk with my mother who brought a dog. Lee Kyoung-kyu, surprised by himself, showed a tenderness to his dog Bibi, said, "I wash my image unintentionally." The house arrived at the end of the walk. The hearty Hansang was quickly set up. A pleasant talk time was drawn. Hong Hyun-hee told her little daughter, who is about to marry, "I'll help you for a year," and her little daughter said, "My mother told me that you would be loved by her mother-in-law." Hong Hyun-hee said, "I was too. I was more active, the atmosphere of the house was different. Originally, he was a blunt father-in-law." Hong Hyun-hee said, "When I first introduced my husband to my mother, he told me 'You're not a gagman', 'You're not old.' I felt like I wanted to come out. ”Baek Ji-young also talked about her husband Jung Suk-won. Kang Ho-dong asked, “Would you like to give a compliment?” At the corner of the compliment Seounhae, “I don't think this should be done.”

2019-10-07 11:31:12

Lee Seung-cheol

Lee Seung-cheol "not a flirt" wife, two years old, Kang Moon-young and divorced girls after the divorce, but married two-year-old businessman of wealth!

Singer Lee Seung-cheol talks about his wife on the air, and attention is pouring. Lee Seung-chul participated as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program 'Ugly My Baby,' which was broadcast at 9 pm on the 6th. On that day, the singer Lee Seung-cheol, who was a family husband, turned 180 degrees to surprise her. Shin Dong-yup introduced Lee's wife as "a very big business." In particular, Lee Seung-cheol, who has been married for twelve years, confessed that there is no fight thanks to his wise older wife. Born in 1966 and fifty-four years old, Lee Seung-chul started his career as a vocal of the revival of the rock band in 1985 and became an independent soloist in 1989. He has recorded more than 2,000 performances to date. Major popular songs include Heeya, Last Concert, Rain and Your Story, Girls' Generation, Don't Say Goodbye, Never Ending Story, and Destiny. There is an official fan club called 'break the nest'. In 1995, he married actor Kang Moon-young, but two years later he divorced in 1997, and in 2007 he remarried to two-year-old businessman Park Hyun-jung. Lee Seung-chul frequently went to the Gwacheon practice room of Kim Tae-won, a former senior. Meanwhile, the predecessor of the resurrection, D & D failed, the resurrection member asked Lee Seung-chul to find the vocals. However, while Lee Seung-cheol visited, there were no people who were better than him, and while Kim Tae-won tried to sing Lee Seung-chul once, he went to the audition. But to work as a vocal, she had to have a sound system. So Seung-cheol asked his mother and succeeded in resurrection by purchasing expensive sound equipment corresponding to his mother's one-year salary, which he worked in the general affairs department instead of his principal. Lee Seung-cheol's unique vocals and make-up, which was the early vocalist's debut, resembled the British popular group Culture Club Boy George in the 1980s, so the media called Lee Seung-cheol as Korea's Boy George. In 1989, he acted as a solo album `` Don't Say Goodbye to Home '' Unfortunately, Lee Seung-chul, like Boy George, ended up as a drug. In 1990, he became active again with his solo album, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Glow, and Me. Lee Seung-cheol, whose image was drugged, succeeded in recovering in the 2000s through film appearances, anti-narcotics promotion activities, and the 2002 revival of Kim Tae-won. In 1995, he married Kang Moon-young, but his marriage with Kang Moon-young was not smooth, and Lee Seung-cheol was not in line with Kang Moon-young. As a result, Lee Seung-cheol lived alone after divorce two years after he married Kang Moon-young without any children. After that, I met my current wife by accident. The boss was working together at a friend's workplace. Loved younger women, but married a two-year-old businessman of wealth. My wife was not reluctant to marry celebrity Lee Seung-chul. However, Lee Seung-cheol thinks that he is attractive because he is different from young children and can handle herself. He said that his words and actions were more prudent than in his first marriage, and that he was more able to lean and lean than love when he was young. When married, Lee Seung Chul's fans in their 20s and 30s showed disappointment. Regarding rumors that Lee would be a flirt, Lee said he had never crossed both legs. Invite my girlfriend to the performance hall, when the girls' generation was singing with a finger.

2019-10-07 11:11:11

˝1st floor corner˝ Are the editor-in-chief of the Lion King a villain?

˝1st floor corner˝ Are the editor-in-chief of the Lion King a villain?

Starting from the 75th episode of JTBC's 'Booseokseok 1 Row' broadcasted on the 13th, singer and composer Jung Jae-hyung and model Jang Yoon-joo will join the existing MC Jang Sung-kyu. In the recent 74 recordings of 'Football One Row', Professor Han Chang-wan said, "The actors recorded the voice first and then applied the actor's face to the character to create a mouth shape. "It's possible," he said, drew attention by revealing the way Disney makes animation. Joo Sung-chul, the editor-in-chief of Iron Lion, who played the voice of "Scar" for the villain "Scar" of "The Lion King", was reflected in the character of "Scar." The perfect synchro of the voice and face of Jeremy Irons dominated the overall atmosphere of the Lion King. ”

2019-10-07 10:31:13