How to choose and grow sprout barley powder

How to choose and grow sprout barley powder

Sprout barley powder is also effective in diet. Bupon barley, a type of polyphenol, saponarin, is good for diet because it helps to improve liver function and increases detoxification, which helps to prevent obesity. There is an increasing number of people growing barley. How to choose a sprout barley is clear blue light is good not to eat insects. Growing barley grows well anywhere, so you need to prepare a pot and plant seeds on a sunny veranda. There are many organic products and it is good to look at the ingredients and choose them. Domestic products are good, and the origin is also deceived, so you should look closely. Sprout barley powder can be eaten according to your preference, usually mixed with milk or yogurt or sprinkled over rice. Sprout barley detox juice adds 200ml of milk and 1 teaspoon of sprouted barley powder to a blender. How to choose sprout barley powder should choose fresh barley without fresh insects. How to grow sprout barley is prepared after the seeds are poured, soaked in barley and soaked for 1 day. Then plant in a pot and wait for germination in a sunny place. Organic foods are best eaten. There are a variety of bud barley powder products on the market, so check the ingredients carefully. Sprout barley powder is usually eaten according to one's preference such as milk or water. Sprout barley is weak in heat, so it is better to eat it in lukewarm or cold water. Detox juice can be eaten.

2019-10-08 01:11:10

"Wife's taste" early endoscope?

In the TV Chosun entertainment program, `` Taste of Wife, '' which was broadcasted on the 1st, the evolution of Ham So-won's couple was accompanied by a health checkup. MCs suddenly asked why they were getting a health checkup, and Ham So-won replied, "Hye-jung wanted her brother, and he was trying to take care of her health because she wasn't feeling well as she was seeing Hye-jung in test tube treatments these days." Because of the difference and second preparation was often confrontation. Ham So-won worried that the menopausal period was coming, and evolution caused the viewer's regret in the form of a dramatic drama like puberty coming back. Starting with a health checkup, the two are looking forward to seeing a sweet couple like never before, and the doctor said that they had high levels of cholesterol and liver but had no problems with pregnancy.

2019-10-08 00:31:10

Kim Jung-min, Chuseok's white hanbok dress, typhoon warrior, black dress

Kim Jung-min, Chuseok's white hanbok dress, typhoon warrior, black dress

Kim Jung-min, Chuseok to the white hanbok, typhoon Kim Jong-min has been in a long time. Kim Jung-min shared his greetings with fans with a relaxed face. Laughing brightly and enjoying the daily life was very impressive. Kim Jung-min also showed his going somewhere with a pet in his chest. Kim Jung-min said yesterday that the typhoon damage will become more and more severe. He also said that he hopes to be harmless. On the 9th of last month, I uploaded a photo that showed fashion sense and attracted attention. Kim Jung Min wore a black dress and said, "I know my body better than me."

2019-10-08 00:11:10

North Korean fishing boat crash, near Yamato, hull

North Korean fishing boat crash, near Yamato, hull

North Korean fishing vessel crash is shocking. More than 20 North Korean sailors fell into the sea due to a crash on a North Korean fishing vessel. The North Korean fishing clash broke out near the sea called Yamato Teguchi at around 9:05 am. The site of the crash of the Japanese fishing vessel on the North Korean fishing boat is known as the squid fishing ground in Ishikawa Prefecture. The Japanese media reported that a collision with a North Korean fishing vessel was caused by the hulls of both sides in the process of deporting the EEZ. The Great Red Riding Hood is famous for the Squid War in Korea, China and Japan. The collapse of the North Korean fishing crackdown on the North Korean fishing boat is 236m in the shallowest part and is the best fishing ground in the East Sea.

2019-10-07 23:31:14

Yun Jin-seo, like I'm thirty six ... I love surfing that leads to marriage to her husband!

Yun Jin-seo, like I'm thirty six ... I love surfing that leads to marriage to her husband!

Interested by netizens about Yoon Jin Seo, Naver real-time search on October 7, afternoon. Yoon Jin-seo's past tvN entertainment 'Life Bar' depicts a fabulous story of Yoon Jin-seo, who appeared in the movie 'Coffee Mate', who settled on Jeju Island as a guest. Yoon Jin-seo, who said surfing is the pleasure of life, said, "I went to Mexico for a surf trip last month." Yoon Jin-seo said, "I accidentally spent six months in Los Angeles by shooting the movie Santa Barbara and the drama" The Inheritance. "" It was attractive for me to run with a surfboard. I wanted to be a healthy and active person. I was envious of their natural friendly life, ”he said. In addition, Yoon Jin-seo, who is living in Jeju Island for surfing, said, "It's been about a year and a half." "I found an old stone house. I am dismantling and dismissing it." In the story of Yoon Jin Seo, Tak Jae Hoon threw a stone fastener. Yoon Jin-seo said, "You spend less money. Yun Jin-seo said that you spend more money on travel than buying luxury bags or getting nail art. Concerned about the love of Yoon Jin-seo who fell in the surf, "There are a lot of men." Boyfriend also had a wedding in April 2017 after meeting with `` surfing ''. Yun Jin-seo, born in 1983 and thirty-six years old, has made a strong impression as an "Old Boy" since his debut as a short film in 2011. 'Old Boy' won the 2004 Best New Artist Award in the Film category. Since then, Superstar Thank You (2004), Windy Day (2007), Two People (2007), Beastie Boys (2008), and Secret Love (2010) He has appeared in the dramas The Return of Iljimae (2009), The Runaway Plan B (2010), The Twelve Men in a Year (2012), and The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015).

2019-10-07 23:11:14

'Old Miss Diary' together drama OST song…

'Old Miss Diary' together drama OST song…

? On February 2, STX Ryanheart announced that "Jihyunwoo recently signed an exclusive contract with us." Ji Hyun-woo debuted as a KBS 20th talent talent in 2003. In the men's protagonist, he was recognized for his solid performance. In addition, he participated in the drama OST song and did not miss music activities as a member of the group The Nuts. Recently, he appeared in MBC weekend drama `` I Love You When I'm Soul '', which ended in April. Followed. Actor Ji Hyun-woo also said, “As it is a new start with STX Ryan Heart, we look forward to more diverse works and various attempts in the future. I will show you a better look and variety. Thank you. ”

2019-10-07 22:31:13

Han Hyun-min and his friend

Han Hyun-min and his friend

MBC Everyone entertainment program 'Korean Foreigners' aired on the evening of 2nd, was featured as 'All-around Entertainer', and the broadcasters Hyun Young, actor Lee Sun-jin, and singer Kwon Hyun-bin, the prince of Congo, Jonathan, were the guest. Is it not? " Jonathan said, "Are you here in Korea?" "I'm paid for a grade, so I'm just my grade." Hyun Young said, "Navigation aids." After revealing his past participation in navigation in his voice, "I'm very friendly. I went to the approaching concept: "Slow down", "Brother! If it's not, I've slowed it down. '

2019-10-07 22:11:14

Jung Chan-sung, Learn the Incarnation of Fighting Spirit, Choi Su-

Jung Chan-sung, Learn the Incarnation of Fighting Spirit, Choi Su-"It hurts so much"

Jung Chan-sung, learn a number of incarnations of determination, the best "Too sick" In the SBS deacons, a room of realistic zombies unfolded. What you need to learn was the skills of Chan. You will learn martial arts from Jeong Chan-sung, nicknamed Korean Zombie. Yang Se-hyung said that he died when he met Chung Chan. Lee Seung-gi and other members also stepped back. Zombie heaven is said to be packed with spontaneous zombies. Survive this zombie lair. He also mentioned that he was flying while talking about Drama Bond. Yook Sung-jae looked tired after the punching bag. Korean zombie Jung Chan-sung made a surprising expression about Yang Se-hyung. Yang Se-hyung said Lee Sang-yun can win. The deacon's best was Yang. Lee also pointed out that the fist was in a position where he could not hit. There was no member who couldn't fall down on Chung Chan Sung's low kick. Only Dennis Kang's brother and actor Julien Kang endured Chung Chan-sung's low kick.

2019-10-07 21:31:15

‘니콜’ posted a daily photo on Instagram

‘니콜’ posted a daily photo on Instagram

Kara native Nicole reveals her bikini body. Nicole posted daily photos on Instagram on the last three days. Wearing a yellow bikini, he boasted a solid abs. Nicole continues to work in Japan.

2019-10-07 21:11:12

How did you find your day, the trembling feelings of glory?

How did you find your day, the trembling feelings of glory?

'Idol Radio' was played by special DJ SF9 Roun and April Nale. Still, it's an honor to be able to come out and play radio in a good place thanks to a good work, ”he said. Lowe said, “It's fun to be able to make one by one with our fellow actors. We believe that there will be good results as much as we enjoy ourselves. Academics, ”he said,“ Let's look forward to it because it will lead to exciting developments wherever you go. Kim Hye-yun helped promote “MBC Wood Drama 8:55, You can watch it at MBC. I also had time. April Nerve performed a `` freesia '' live of puberty with a cute voice. The studio made the studio a sea of ​​laughter with vocal mimicry and samhaeng poems. Kim Hye-yoon, who had heard the news of Chan-hee after a long time, said, “I will go to see the movie.”

2019-10-07 20:31:33

The night after the accidental accident of kiss ...

The night after the accidental accident of kiss ...

Chosun Hundam Workshop On July 1, JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Padang, depicts Ma-hun (Kim Min-jae) who fell asleep with a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon). Ma-hun (Kim Min-jae) and Gadung discovered the drowning of Ahn. The mackerel, who was rushing to the end, asked Mahun where he sold the arrowhead that was pulled out of the top, but he was caught by the guns and told the dog dog that his brother was dirty and could not find his brother. Gaddung, who could not easily ignore the words of Tak Tsok, refused Lee Hyung-kyu's request to deliver lead to Choi Ji-young (Lee Yeon-du). In fact, I wanted to do it, but I was worried that "What if everyone became unhappy because of me?" Was the worries. Mahun was encouraging again. He pretended to give something to the hand of a dog shit and comforted himself in his own way. The dog shit remembered last night's kiss, so it became awkward, but the joke mixed up Mahun and gave him courage. Even though the debt was secured, Ji-young suddenly said that he would not marry, as dogs feared that "it would be so easy." It was because he couldn't fit the list of Hyung-gyu's mother (Suh Kyung-hwa) who had been willing to put down the wedding. Because his hard to break up. Mahun comforted dog shit to the dog shit hesitating in front of the flower pad late at night. Mahun said, "I'm a very lucky person. Open your hands and take it with you. I'll give you all this luckier. I'll give you your sack." The dog shit was only grateful for Mahun's remarks, and he soon grabbed him saying, "Take everything you have here." Soon after, the two of them remembered their first kiss the day before, and Mahun was amazed, "You are really awake." The dog shit escaped ashamed, and began to make a futon kick, saying, "I pretended you didn't know it." When he was trapped in the vineyard, he threatened his life. As Ma Bong-deok (Park Ho-san) 's Suha-hyun (definition) used his hand in advance, the truth that Suk-t'okk knew fell into the labyrinth. In addition to the iron, I could not miss the story of Isu and Jihwa. Ma Bong-duk, who didn't like Isu's involvement in the affairs, tried to find out every single day of Isu by using Jang-gwan (Hahoejeong). Left it. In addition, by chance, he found an errand in the Unjong family who ran errands by Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) and began to sprout doubts, predicting more unpredictable development.

2019-10-07 20:11:13

‘Kim Hyang-gi’ shared a picture through his social media

‘Kim Hyang-gi’ shared a picture through his social media

Actress Kim Hyang-gi shared a picture with the plant. Kim Hyangki shared a picture on his SNS on the 2nd. Kim Hyang-gi in the photo shows off the refreshing beauty with various plants. The netizens who saw the pictures commented, "I went to a fragrant place because the name is fragrant."

2019-10-07 19:31:12

I posted a picture with the words TWICE FeelSpecial

I posted a picture with the words TWICE FeelSpecial

TWICE gave the first impression of music broadcasting. On the 3rd, TWICE posted a photo on the official Twitter with the words, "Thank you ONCE TWICE ALWAYS TOGETHER." In the released picture, Twice smiling brightly while holding the number one `` M Countdown '' trophy. The bright members caught the eye.

2019-10-07 19:11:14

Gong Seung-yeon, 30 days daily public through SNS

Gong Seung-yeon, 30 days daily public through SNS "These days are the flower party Momo, Sana grandmother ..."

Gong Seungyeon uploaded photos on his SNS to attract fans' attention. On the 30th, Gong Seungyeon posted a recent photograph on his Instagram. The photos posted and “It's a flower party these days, thank you Momo and Sana Grandma! . 9:30 today, 5 flower polls! . It is Twice Feel Special with flower pad these days! . You make me feel special On the other hand, Gong Seungyeon revealed his recent situation to fans through Instagram.

2019-10-07 18:31:37

`` Natural '' to those who appeared with an unusual atmosphere

`` Natural '' to those who appeared with an unusual atmosphere

On the 10th of MBN 'Natural' broadcast on the 5th, Kim Jong-min's close associates Shinji, Chun Myung-hoon, and Gangnam will be visiting Hyuncheon Village 'Woneyini House'. Seeing those who appeared in a strange atmosphere, Eun Jiwon responded that he had already anticipated a guest visit. Singer Shinji, a singer who sings and sings, is a team member who has long been involved with Kim Jong-min and Koyo-tae. Gangnam is a 'new bride' that is about to marry 'Ice Yeonhwa' Lee Sang-hwa. After the greetings, Shinji, Chun Myung-hoon, and Gangnam will head to the unexpected scene. The field that embarrassed them, "What is this?" Shinji, Chun Myung-hoon, and Gangnam, the “tribes of the city”, said, “We… Do you know how to do this? ”,“ I think it's going to be hard for the five of us. ”

2019-10-07 18:11:13