˝ Psycho pass diary˝ A timid eye?

˝ Psycho pass diary˝ A timid eye?

tvN's new tree drama 'Psycho Pass Diary' (directed Lee Jong-jae / play Ryu Yong-jae, Kim Hwan-chae, Choi Sung-joon / Production Studio Dragon, Keyeast) accidentally lost Hogu Yuk-sik, who lost his memory in an accident while running away from the murder scene. Seeing the recorded diary of the murders, he is mistaken for being a psychopath serial killer. In the first filming stills released, a timid eye that looks at me and stares at me somewhere. Yun Siyun is embarrassed while being caught by a man, but he is embarrassed without even counterattacking. "Psychopath Diary" said, "Since Yun Yun was completely melted in the 'yukksik' from the first shooting, he caused laughter and squeeze. His acting analysis of the characters from eyes to gestures and dialogue tone admired." , "Yun Si-yun's anti-war acting between timidity and coolness will grab the viewers' attention. Expect his transformation to rewrite his life character. ”

2019-10-04 07:31:18

Posted a picture of Mincer

Posted a picture of Mincer

Singer Min Seo showed off her innocent school uniform. Minser posted a photo on his Instagram on the 29th. Mincer smiles brightly at the camera. Mincer's blemish-free white jade skin and big clear eyes robbed the gaze.

2019-10-04 07:11:19

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Seocho-dong Candlelight Rally, Gwangmyeong Cave Visit, Uljin Guguji Village Songi

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Seocho-dong Candlelight Rally, Gwangmyeong Cave Visit, Uljin Guguji Village Songi

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Chopping PD's spot ▶ The scene of candlelight gathering that proclaimed the reform of prosecution, behind the scenes On September 28, the 7th Prosecutors' Reform Candlelight Rally held in front of the Seoul Central Prosecutor's Office, Seocho-dong, Seoul. It is estimated that more than 1 million people gathered on the day. The prosecution reform is the only one crying out for so many citizens. Due to the fact that the prosecution is investigating excessively in the investigation process of the Minister of Justice, the citizens of various countries, from the whole family to those who are unwell, walked out to the streets to promote the prosecution reform. It wasn't just participation. The volunteers were responsible for their safety, and the citizens planned and prepared for the meetings with their own talents. The back story was recorded on Joe PD's camera. ■ Morning News Room ▶ Analyze the news of Korea topics ▶ Go to Gwangmyeong Cave! Gwangmyeong Kahak Mine Cave is the only cave tourist spot in the metropolitan area. The mine, which was left unattended after its retirement, reopened in August 2011 and has recently been transformed into a tourist attraction with a mix of culture and art. Gwangmyeong Cave is a mining cave located in Gahak-san, Gakhak-dong, Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do. Total length 7.8km. The only cave in the metropolitan area. Originally, it was a mining district that extracted gold, silver, copper, zinc and other minerals since its opening in 1912, when the Japanese colonial rule was established.However, in 1972, a large flood caused the waste tailings to hit the rice fields of Siheung-gun (now Gwangmyeong-si). As the mine was closed. Behind the abandoned mines, it was used as a salted shrimp storage, and in 2010, Candidate Yang Ki-dae promised to promote tourism in Gwangmyeong Cave during the 5th National Concurrent Regional Election. The 275m deep mine level is a tourist resource facility, and it also serves as an exhibition center among the caves. There is also a performance hall and performances such as concerts. It is very small, but there is also an aquarium and a botanical garden. In front of the wine cellar, it serves both wine tasting and sales. Sell ​​cheese too. There is also a museum that displays models that describe the history and structure of the mine. Gwangmyeong City built a 194m long wine bar with facilities such as wine cellar, wine tasting and wine restaurant, considering that the average annual temperature inside Gwangmyeong cave is 12 ℃. Admission fee will be 1,000 won. Here, 57 famous wines produced in 10 cities and counties in Korea, including Yeongdong, Chungnam Budget, Chungnam Cheonan, Gyeonggi Ansan, Sejong, Gyeongbuk Mungyeong, Gyeongbuk Qingdao, Gyeongbuk Yeongcheon, Jeonbuk Muju, and Gyeongnam Sichuan It is sold cheaper. Limited edition figures and Gandalf walking sticks from Weta Digital, renowned for their giant dragon sculptures and Lord of the Rings movies, are also found here to match the fantastic atmosphere inside the cave. There is nothing wrong with the emergency safety check after the race. A virtual park run by the city. As a result, it was ranked 41st in the 2016 tourist spot ranking by the Ministry of Culture. It was selected as one of Korea's top 100 tourist destinations and Gyeonggi-do's top 10 tourist destination. Occasionally, limestone caves, like Kosu Cave, are incorrectly known. Unlike limestone caves, these are not naturally made mines but artificially made mines. In 2011, the cave and surrounding land was purchased and developed as a tourist destination, and it is now a famous tourist facility visited by more than 1 million people a year. More than 10,000 people visit a day during the peak summer season. Traffic jams on the access road. Gwangmyeong Cave is located in the middle of Incheon International Airport and downtown Seoul, and can be reached within one hour by car or various public transportations within one hour from the major metropolitan area. ■ Backcountry Trip, Five Senses ▶ Autumn Treasures at Guguji Village Gulguji Village, located in Uljin-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, is where the clear Wangpicheon flows to the East Sea and the Geumgang Pine Forest. Deep in the mountains, people go to the mountains to find precious treasures and clusters that grow and eat the energy of the mountains. People walking around the rough mountain road casually, carrying a stick and a sack to dig a bunch! In the fall, it's natural to live in the mountains only to cultivate clusters. Let's talk about the precious treasures of Muljiji village and the people who dig into clusters. Broadcast October 6 at 6:50 am

2019-10-04 06:31:12

We published photograph through Yanoshi lake story

We published photograph through Yanoshi lake story

Model Yano Shiho put up with everyday life. On September 30, Yano Shiho posted a photo through his Instagram story. Yano Shiho in the open photo is gathering hands with the monk and preparing for greetings. Especially wearing sportswear is eye-catching.

2019-10-04 06:11:29

Bae Seul-gi, a firm leg completed by exercise

Bae Seul-gi, a firm leg completed by exercise "Ugly Kim Ju"

Actress Bae Seul-gi showed off a healthy body. Bae Seul-ki recently posted a video on his Instagram with the words "#Animal Day #Ugly Kim Joo Ju". In the released video, Bae Seul-gi is exercising the lower body at the gym. Legs full of elasticity completed by exercise attract attention. On the other hand, Bae Seul-ki recently appeared in KBS2 entertainment 'Sumbibeul 1 + 1' became a hot topic.

2019-10-04 05:31:20

'Low & Slow Opening Ceremony.

'Low & Slow Opening Ceremony.

We ... ’Don Spike's Instagram Don Spike informed his fans about his recent situation. Don Spike was on Instagram on the 1st of the day with a photo of “Low & Slow Opening Ceremony. Our staff had a hard time for a month. There are a lot of misinformation on the blog or sns. We will announce the opening date later. There are many problems found during the open period. I will come to see you only after solving all the problems ... Thank you always full of love and attention. " Fans of Don Spike who saw the public photos “I'm looking forward to the official opening !!!”, “I'm waiting for the zhongyong ㅠㅠ”, “It's a real dog honey taste @ minju_002”, “I'd like to go to the official opening”, “Don Spitting !! “I communicated with Don Spike. On the other hand, Don Spike has always revealed his recent situation to his fans through Instagram.

2019-10-04 05:11:20

Ki Eun Se, the brilliant goddess of everyday life

Ki Eun Se, the brilliant goddess of everyday life "Pretty house, no wardrobe"

Actor Ki Eun Se showed a brilliant goddess beauty. Ki Eun Se posted photos and videos on her Instagram on October 1st with the phrase, "It's pretty but there's no wardrobe. In the shared photo, there is Kieun Se wearing a cute dress and giving off a lovely charm. In addition to the innocent visual, Kieun Se's elegant atmosphere caught the eye. Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se appeared in the KBS 2TV drama `` Why So Pung Sang '', which was closed in March.

2019-10-04 04:31:24

After Kim Ga-young, he has been an active actor since then.

After Kim Ga-young, he has been an active actor since then.

Actor Kim Ga-young has built a new nest at YEON Entertainment YEON Entertainment said on the 1st, "I am very happy to be with actress Kim Ga-young, and I will be generously supporting me to grow further as an actor." Meanwhile, Kim Ga-young first announced her face as a Korean traditional music girl at KBS entertainment '1 Night 2 Days'. He debuted as a group of Yiwu Stellar and has been active since turning to actress.

2019-10-04 04:11:11

˝Cheonye˝ Ji Gun-woo emanates a unique chemistry with his boyfriend.

˝Cheonye˝ Ji Gun-woo emanates a unique chemistry with his boyfriend.

On the 59th episode of KBS Joy's Romance Destruction Talk Show, “Body of Love 2,” DIA Ki Hee-hyun makes a special appearance with her special appearance. Ki Hee-hyun appeared as a wounded girlfriend in the play, giving off a special chemistry with Ji Gun-woo. The betrayal of his boyfriend, who promised to marry, was enraged with anger and her bloody love studio. There is a growing expectation for Ki-Hyun's romance acting, which has been loved by not only music but also excellent character digestion and excellent acting ability as well as various entertainment programs, advertisements, and diamond activities. Ki Hee-hyun is “I am honored to be able to appear in my favorite“ But Butting ”. Since I can visit you through romance dramas rather than music, I feel a lot of emotion, and I think many people can relate the story of the main character in the story. I acted so hard, so I hope you will enjoy watching it. ” Ji Gun-woo, who played the seonbi “Seongseokwon” role through the MBC drama “New Envoy Gu Hae-ryeong,” squirted a female heroine by starring a heroine in a story with a humble appearance.

2019-10-04 03:31:10

Hypothyroidism or good food surgery to remove the thyroid gland or thyroid function

Hypothyroidism or good food surgery to remove the thyroid gland or thyroid function

Hypothyroidism is unlikely to be restored in cases of hypothyroidism caused by hypothyroidism or in the case of hypothyroidism caused by radioactive iodine for the treatment of hyperthyroidism. Therefore, thyroid hormones should be taken for a lifetime. The lack of thyroid hormones in the body can be caused by problems with the thyroid gland itself, leading to a decrease in thyroid hormone production (primary hypothyroidism) and a problem with signals that cause hormones in the brain to decrease. (Secondary or tertiary hypothyroidism). The length of time you take the medicine depends on the cause. There is no possibility of thyroid function recovery if the thyroid is removed by surgery or hypothyroidism caused by the administration of radioactive iodine for the treatment of hyperthyroidism. Therefore, thyroid hormones should be taken for a lifetime. Hypothyroidism should be treated because it can lead to fatal complications such as heart disease and unconsciousness if not treated or delayed diagnosis. Treatment usually requires a certain amount of thyroid hormone. The treatment itself is simple because you need to take a certain amount once a day. Metabolism is reduced due to lack of thyroid hormone that our body needs. Symptoms are as follows. Lack of energy, persistent feeling of fatigue, constipation, abnormally sensitive to cold and gradually develop these symptoms, muscle spasms and stiffness, weight gain (despite appetite), dryness of the skin and hair, hair loss, sore throat Or husky voice, low heart rate, and mental symptoms, including depression. Good foods for thyroid function include green fish such as skewers, salmon and tuna rich in unsaturated fatty acids, onions, buttercups, leeks, celery, old zucchini, barley rich in fiber, brown rice, grains like brown rice, and vitamins Broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers are good foods for hypothyroidism.

2019-10-04 03:11:10

Fish fish collagen powder, anti-aging effect, moisturizing elasticity wrinkle improvement

Fish fish collagen powder, anti-aging effect, moisturizing elasticity wrinkle improvement

Fish fish collagen increases the body's collagen content, which helps to reduce skin aging, hair loss, and arthritis, which can reduce quality of life after middle age. Fish fish collagen benefits skin hydration, elasticity, wrinkle improvement and protects the skin from UV rays. Try fish fish collagen, a skin-friendly food. Ingesting too much can cause diarrhea or nausea, so don't worry about fish collagen side effects if you follow the recommended daily dose. Efficacy is a powder of fine particles extracted from fish's bir and skin, and fish collagen powder, which has the same structure as our collagen in our skin, can help moisturize skin and improve wrinkles. There are still many opinions as to whether it is really effective for the skin. However, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety admitted that small-molecule collagen peptides are effective in wrinkling, elasticity, and moisturizing.

2019-10-04 02:31:13

Posing in ‘Chaoru’

Posing in ‘Chaoru’

Broadcaster Chao Lu showed off his muscular abs. Chaoru recently posted a photo on his Instagram, with the words, "Good day tonight. Good night. Chaoru poses in a sports bra and sweatshirt. Boasting a narrow waist and muscular abs, it is eye-catching.

2019-10-04 02:11:25

Hepatitis A vaccination gives antibodies ... Hepatitis A is hepatitis A.

Hepatitis A vaccination gives antibodies ... Hepatitis A is hepatitis A.

Hepatitis A Hepatitis B and C all belong to acute viral hepatitis. That is, hepatitis A is caused by hepatitis A virus, hepatitis B is caused by hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C is caused by hepatitis C virus. In addition, hepatitis caused by hepatitis D and E viruses, but it occurs very rarely. Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C not only have different causes, but also have different propagation paths and diseases. Hepatitis A has not yet been developed to treat viruses. In general, symptomatic therapy to alleviate symptoms is the main treatment, and high protein diets and rests to the liver are helpful treatments. If you have severe symptoms, hospitalization may help relieve the symptoms. Appear in the form of acute hepatitis. Hepatitis A virus can cause primary systemic symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fever, and pain in the right upper abdomen after about 30 days of incubation. Within a week there are characteristic signs of jaundice, such as black urine (cola urine), discolored feces, and itching throughout the body. There is a preventive vaccine. Usually, once the dose is given, the vaccine is added after 6 to 12 months or after 6 to 18 months, depending on the type of vaccine. This works not only for children over 2 years of age, but also for adults who have not yet been exposed to the virus. Side effects of the vaccine can occur locally, including fever, headache and redness at the injection site.

2019-10-04 01:31:19

BTS Jimin Selected as Model & Muse for Fashion Business 500

BTS Jimin Selected as Model & Muse for Fashion Business 500

BTS Jimin was selected as a model & muse for the Fashion Business 500 in 2019. BoF is a British fashion media that selects 500 influential people every year by analyzing and analyzing its own data, including the celebrity model of executive journalists. When the 2019 BoF 500 'Class' was announced ahead of the Paris Fashion Week's annual BoF 500 Gala, fans said, “Not only have they been chosen as the best boy band member of the British Guardian, but they're always happy to be picked by Jimin. Jimin is really recognized. ”“ Big data research-based expert picks are all Jimin. Will Jimin become a fashion icon? ” Jimin's profile on the BoF explains that "wherever the lead vocalist of K-pop group BTS caught Puma and Dior's attention, they celebrated the house's first adventure with the pop band's menswear." . Foreign media such as All K-Pop, the largest media in the English-speaking world, and North Korea's media Korea also showed Jimin's career achievements and personal style. ”I praised you. The BoF 500 is the decisive professional index of the people who form the $ 2.4 trillion fashion industry, hand-picked by the editors of The Business of Fashion, based on hundreds of candidates, extensive data analysis and research from BoF 500 members. BoF 500 Koreans have been selected by G-Dragon, Seo Seo-hyun, Samsung C & T Fashion Group, Jung-Ho Jung, Designer Jung Wook-Joon, and Jung Yun-Gi Stylist. Meanwhile, 'Bring the Soul: Docu Series', which features the story behind BTS's world tour 'Love Your Self', will end. BTS released the last episode of 'The Bring the Soul: Docu Series' at the official fan community 'BTS Weaver' at 10:00 am on the 1st. In this episode, BTS concludes the long-term tour of North America and Europe, following 'Love Your Self' London and Amsterdam, followed by Berlin and Paris concerts. The company's big hit entertainment, "While running toward the end, the passion and challenging spirit of the members who are always presenting the best stage is revealed," he said. "In particular, from Seoul Olympic Stadium to Paris Accor Hotel Arena Look back at the energy of the bulletproof Boy Scouts. "   "In addition, we can get a glimpse of the back story and sincerity of the members who tried to give their fans a more perfect performance every moment, even under the pressure of the bigger stage and the new world tour." The Bring the Soul: Docu Series is a tour of the Seoul concert, the North America, and the European tour of the Love Your Self tour, which began in August last year. Since its first release on August 27, it has been released in six episodes, one each week. Meanwhile, Fila Korea announced on the 1st that it selected BTS as Fila's global model. The company plans to raise its brand position with BTS centered around the world, including the Americas, Europe and Asia.

2019-10-04 01:11:14

Korea Department,

Korea Department, "Why do people like us?"

North Korean media Korea Department is attracting attention by showing interest in Jimin's monologue aired in episode 5 of 'Bring The Soul Soul-series' by BTS. Jimin is in a running car and asks, "If you are in my room, all kinds of thoughts come to mind. Why do people like us?" Covered. Jimin said, "We may do it because we work hard. Everybody makes good music and does their best ... We always talk about how close we are in an interview and how we try to communicate with our fans. Not everyone else does it. "He pondered the reason for Ami's passionate love. Jimin couldn't give a definitive answer, but at the end of the episode, "I think we love, not because we're perfect, but because we're not perfect," Jimin said, "so we should do really well." As a result, fans were impressed and they could feel the hearts of Jimin who expressed their love for Ami. Meanwhile, 'BTS' will be on the tour stage of 'Ai Heart Radio Jingle Ball', a large American music festival. On the 27th (local time), US iHeartradio announced that BTS will appear in the iHeart Radio Jingle Ball on its homepage and social media channels. BTS will perform at the Jingle Ball stage on December 6 at Inglewood The Forum, California. Billy Irish, Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Camilla Cavejo, Halsey, French Montana, Rizzo and Normany will be on the show. 'Ihatradio jingleball' is a year-end music event held in the year's biggest radio network, ihattradio. The tour will take place during the year-end. This year is scheduled for December 3-22. BTS in Saudi Arabia on October 11, 'Love Your Self; Speak Yourself Self Tour. On the 26th, 27th and 29th of the same month, the tour will be completed at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium with the Seoul Final Concert.

2019-10-04 00:31:11