I posted several photos with the phrase I love you.

I posted several photos with the phrase I love you.

Jeon Hye-bin posted several photographs on his Instagram on the 28th with the phrase, "I'll take a lot of flowers and walk along the road. Thank you everyone. I love you." Jeon Hye-bin in the shared photo smiled shyly with a large bouquet. Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin decided to appear in the TV Chosun drama 'Leverage: Fraud Operations' which is scheduled to air on October 13.

2019-10-04 22:31:14

The bout of

The bout of "all the butler" pride began

At the shooting site featuring 'Friends Sabu', Lee Sang-yun, Yang Se-hyung, Lee Seung-ki and Yuk Sung-jae had a snowball fight with Jang Nara, Yoo Byung-jae, Shin Seung-hwan, and Fniel. Meanwhile, Lee Byung-gi and Yang Se-hyung's pride began. The two men who have had a confrontation several times in the past have shown a fierce competition in the game. Lee Seung-ki asked about drinking, Jang said, "It's limited to rice. Drinking alcohol can lose the opposite sex."

2019-10-04 22:11:22

Seol In-ah, Snow White's reversing charm, solves 2 meals in 1 order.

Seol In-ah, Snow White's reversing charm, solves 2 meals in 1 order.

Yeti, Solver White Snow Skin Rejuvenation In-A will appear in KBS Happy Together 4. Seol In-ah said she is a KBS girl and always keeps her channel fixed. In-ah also said her grandfather and grandmother were fans. He said he was only a gamer for two weeks and he solved two orders at the time. Seol In-ah plays a role as a woman who lives upright and confidently in the new drama. Some people think of Sohn Ah-na's dress and think of Son Ye-jin or Soo-ae. The glamorous figure resembles Kim Hye-soo. In the SBS Running Man, Seol In-ah also sent out a meal, which said her name was Serena. Meanwhile, Oh Min-suk, who appeared together on the day, said that he is a game enthusiast like Seol In-ah. He said he had a war with his opponent during the game.

2019-10-04 21:31:19

Ahn 's shoulders, mid-opening class, put a shoulder on top of laughter

Ahn 's shoulders, mid-opening class, put a shoulder on top of laughter

Ahn Hyun Mo, Mid Opening Class, Shoulder Shaking   Ahn Hyun-mo occupies the top of the examination. Ahn Hyun-mo is currently active in various genres. The video taken with Ahn Young-mi recently sparked a buzz. Appearing with Ahn Young-mi and making a cute expression while dancing makes her feel innocent. Ahn Young-mi is performing a chest dance with Ahn Hyun-mo. Fans asked, "Yellow7745, just give me a present ~~" Ahn Hyun-mo said he was cautious because he was ranked first in the actual sword. Ahn Hyun-mo said he was cautious.

2019-10-04 21:11:27

'Naturally' Silver Ji Won, Tassul catch talented talent

'Naturally' Silver Ji Won, Tassul catch talented talent

In MBN 'Naturally', which was broadcasted on the 5th, guest Yoon Si-yun, as well as second house tenants in Hyuncheon Village, went to the stream with the villager's master uncle Ryu. Unlike a confident sortie, the city bachelor Cho Byung-gyu said, "What did you look like?" Unlike Mr. Myung Ryeol, who said, “It's a one ton truck when you grab it.” Even Yun Si-yun, who had believed, asked Eun Ji-won, who repeatedly said, "You have a brother, do you have any?" Jeon In-hwa laughed at the poor catching score, saying, “I will eat Dassli Sujebi today. But soon, unexpected talent, Eun Ji-won, shouted.

2019-10-04 20:31:25

'The guys who cross the line' Lee Jin-hyuk was in a psychological war that took place at General Kim Si-min's Pearl War.

'The guys who cross the line' Lee Jin-hyuk was in a psychological war that took place at General Kim Si-min's Pearl War.

MBC's "The Boys Cross the Line Returns", which aired on the 29th, depicted "The Boys Cross the Line" leaving for pearls. Lee Jin-hyuk said about the psychological warfare that took place at General Kim Si-min's Pearl War, "the scarecrow was installed on the front line, causing the enemy to shoot a bow. The bullet was wasted." Kim Jong-min expressed his surprise by saying, "This is the first sound I have ever heard." Japan, which was much more advantageous in numbers, was said to have felt a great shame after losing at Pearl Harbor. In the 2nd Battle of Jinjuseong, the negotiations were concluded to end the war, but the war began again with the revenge of Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Seol Min-seok said that this led to the tragedy of the murder of 60,000 Koreans. Inspired by the crew, Lee Jin-hyuk boasted a knowledge of Pearl Warp, "I used a badge and a veil to splash the number of soldiers.

2019-10-04 20:11:13

All-K-Pop,

All-K-Pop, "October is BTS Jimin Month" Festival

All-K-pop, a famous international media, said, "The fans of BTS Jimin made Jimin's October the festival month." At the same time as October began, Ami all over the world began the 'Jimin Festival' with #HelloJimtober to announce the start of the hashtag event and celebrated his birth month of October. All K-pop said, "Jimtober has just started, but it will be full of exciting events for Jimin for 31 days." Hashtag posted Twitter's 1st place in Korea, 3rd in the world, and 43 trends in 6 keywords in 33 countries.

2019-10-04 19:31:15

Chomin, I cried all day,

Chomin, I cried all day, "You can take the test again"

Chomin, I cry all day, "You can hurt the test" The secretary of the fatherland, Cho Min, appeared on the tbs radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory'. On the day of seizure, Chomin said. Chomin said he was at the scene and told a black-covered investigator that his mother had fallen. When I heard that Chomin had fallen, I went to my mother and told her not to call 119 because her mother was awake and there were many reporters. Plant manager Kim Eo-jun asked if it was true that he had an internship at Seoul National University at home. The press said it was "their job" about chasing a 24-hour family. But it was painful. I personally thought it was cruel. Chomin said he would stop the press. He said that if he was a high school graduate, he was really unhappy. The test is said to be done again. If you can't be thirty, you can be a forty-one doctor. If not, he can do other things on the board. Chomin repeatedly said that it doesn't matter if he is a high school graduate. He told the Secretary of State that he did not speak but interviewed. He said that he would convey his position without going through his parents.

2019-10-04 19:11:11

Burnworm, Shivering, Intruder Indigenous Snow, Red Fire Ant Comparison

Burnworm, Shivering, Intruder Indigenous Snow, Red Fire Ant Comparison

Burnworm, Shivering, Intruder Indigenous Snow Burnworms occupy the top of the scum. The fear of bugs is spreading. There is also a theory that they are indigenous people from Southeast Asia. In Vietnam, even though it's hot, you sleep with a curtain, which is why it keeps bugs out. If you are bitten by a bug, there is not much medicine. The best is not to bite, but not easy. If you are bitten by a bug, do not rub it with your hands. Don't scratch it, and wash the wound with water. They come to bed and stick to the wall. It is strong enough to roam around after quarantine. In Korea, it was first discovered in 1968 in Jeonnam. It has since been reported intermittently locally. It is fed during the day and drawn into the room by the light at night. On the other hand, the red fire ant class, strange insects are growing around, feared. Silver ant bites may cause anaphylaxis, with rashes and shocks in as many as 6% of people.

2019-10-04 18:31:14

Who is the K_pop star celebrating his birthday in October?

Who is the K_pop star celebrating his birthday in October?

BTS Jimin, Exo Ray, Monster Star X Ju Heon, etc. Who is the K_pop star born in golden October when the autumn begins? In each fandom, 10Wil's protagonists were noticed while celebrating their generous support event. The first notable singer is Jimin, a member of the group BTS, which celebrates its 25th birthday on October 13. Jimin, who is supported by fans around the world, is one of the most popular members who have been ranked No. 1 in the personal brand reputation for nine consecutive months with sexy, cutie and lovely charm. Ray of Exo is born on October 7. Ray has worked as an exo and solo singer, and has worked extensively in China as an actor and producer. He was also selected as the first global ambassador to Calvin Klein. MONSTA X member Ju Heon also celebrates October 6. Charisma Juheon appeared only once in the last produced x101, leaving a strong impression with "Applause", and became a hot topic. Kim Woo-suk of Group X1 is born on October 27. Kim Woo-suk, who was second in the Produce X101 referendum and was the X1 member, was in charge of the team's center and subvocal positions in the up-tension. Lee Eun-sang, also a member of the same X1, was born on the 26th and was nicknamed Cheri Lee because of the red hair at the time of Produce X101.

2019-10-04 18:11:15

How did you do that?

How did you do that?

I can't help it, but I can't help it The public is staring with wide open eyes about the t-shirt. Because he made a notice to inform about this. As a result, there is a tantrum on the top of the large portal search list, which makes the eyes and ears of the public stand up. Yeomta said yesterday that she would sell t-shirts through her social network service account. The reason why he wants to do this is because he crushes his coworker's high-end foreign cars. After that, he said, "I don't want to, but I have to sell T-shirts."

2019-10-04 17:31:22

Provided various information such as 'body pica (body camping café)' body camping prevention method, damage facts opened by body victims

Provided various information such as 'body pica (body camping café)' body camping prevention method, damage facts opened by body victims

Body Camping is run by a consortium of Chinese and Korean organizations. Domestic organizations are in charge of cannon banking, cash withdrawals, and Chinese sending, while Chinese organizations are gathering those who will be in charge of body camping in China to search for victims. Due to these characteristics, difficulties are incurred in all-out strokes. This is because most domestic funds are arrested at the level of arrest. Using a cannon phone and using a one-to-one chat app that is not visible externally also adds to the investigation.   In fact, the Kangwon Provincial Police Agency's Cyber ​​Investigation Division arrested eight people including Chinese general funds, withdrawal book and remittance book of the Chinese organization who extorted 5.5 billion won through body camping and conditional meeting last year. He arrested A (33, South, and Chinese) and stopped at the level of arrest. In addition, the number of arrests from 2017 to February this year was 43, which was only 17% of the total cases.   As fundamental crackdowns become more difficult, victims of body phishing are building cafes to assemble victims. A typical example is Naver Cafe, 'Body Camping Action Plan Cafe'.   In the early days, members of the body were victims of body phishing, but as the number of members began to increase, security workers also helped the victims. They are currently sharing their own ways of preventing body damage and their own cases, and discussing how to deal with them.   "The best way to prevent body camping is not to browse files delivered by anonymous parties," said an official from Naver Café 'Body Picca'. "They frequently hack contacts through apk files containing malware." If you are careful, you can not be harmed. ”   "The victims tend to be reluctant to disclose the facts of the damage, but it is most important to find and respond quickly to experts because it is difficult to prevent the spread of damage after too much time."

2019-10-04 17:11:26

BTS Jimin, Most Fashionable K-Pop Idol Fan Vote # 1!

BTS Jimin, Most Fashionable K-Pop Idol Fan Vote # 1!

BTS Jimin proved their popularity with the overwhelming number of votes in 'Most Fashionable Kpop Idols 2019' hosted by 'King Choice' for global fans that ended on the 30th of last month. Jimin finalized the first place, 'Most Fashionable K-Pop Idol' voting was held for 7 members of BTS as well as all K-pop idols. Jimin was selected as one of Asia's top 10 best dressers of the week by GQ, the world's men's magazine magazine for airport fashion in July. In addition, Jimin was selected as the BoF 500's "Class of 2019", and his profile was listed separately on the official BoF website, ahead of the BoF 500 Gala at Paris Fashion Week. Meanwhile, Fila Korea announced on the 1st that it selected BTS as Fila's global model. The company plans to raise its brand position with BTS centered around the world, including the Americas, Europe and Asia. BTS will launch a brand ad early next year with a new look with Fila. Fila will continue to communicate variously by adding Fila's brand sensitivity to the unique appeal of BTS members. FILA Korea said, "The appearance of BTS that is spreading positive influences all over the world has been selected as a global model in line with Fila's aim." I look forward to synergies. " Fila is a sports brand that was born in Biella, Italy in 1911, and Fila Korea acquired the global brand business in 2007. It is currently deployed in more than 70 countries around the world.

2019-10-04 16:31:11

Today I didn't know only Toss event, good luck quiz every day ... should I join?

Today I didn't know only Toss event, good luck quiz every day ... should I join?

A simple remittance service Toss 'Ok I didn't know Toss event' lucky quiz on October 4, the netizens are paying attention. The Tos Luck Quiz provides a lucky box by allowing Toss users to place their own money as a prize, create a quiz and pay the winnings to those who match the correct answer. Toss provides luck quiz every day, attracting the attention of busy people in daily life and stimulating purchasing desire. Toss made a question on the 4th of the morning, "The event product presented by Hyundai Card is ㅁㅁ ㅇㅁㅁ. ㅁ, 들어갈 What?" The answer is 'cash 80,000 won'. Secondly, "One of the events held in Toss is the event product presented by the card. The answer is clock. Third, "the event product presented by Lotte Card among the events conducted in Toss is ㅁㅁ ㅇㅁㅁ". The answer is cash 50,000 won. Finally, one of the events in Toss is giving away Asiana airline mileage on the card. How much mileage can I receive? The correct answer is '5000'. Toss makes a quiz every day at a certain time. You will need to verify your mobile phone number to participate in the quiz.

2019-10-04 16:11:14

'이요원' is sitting in a cafe

'이요원' is sitting in a cafe

The actors of 'Bu-am-dong Avengers' met. Actor Lee Yo-won posted a photo on his personal Instagram on July 30 with actresses Seong-bin, Lamiran and Lee Jun-young in the TVN drama 'Bumam-dong Avengers'. The four people in the photo sat in a cafe. Lee Yo-won wrote with a picture, "Bokja Club gathering in a million years. 'Booam-dong Avengers' Bokja Club fighting! Endless chat time. Everyone cheer."

2019-10-04 15:31:11