People who have weak bowel if overdose

People who have weak bowel if overdose

Lactobacillus produces toxins, stimulates the hypothalamus of the brain, reduces the ability of the leptin hormone to suppress appetite. If you have an unusual constitution or allergies, you may have hypersensitivity reactions depending on the individual. The main functions of lactic acid bacteria are 1) Probiotics-Proliferation of acid bacteria and suppression of harmful bacteria can help to facilitate direct bowel movements. Proline, one of the amino acids that make up proteins, becomes proline lactic acid bacteria when injected into lactic acid bacteria. This proline lactic acid bacterium serves to prevent the destruction of components from external factors such as gastric acid. Side effects are not well known. However, overdose can cause symptoms such as abdominal pain and diarrhea.

2019-10-10 01:11:10

Did the best friends in the 'Jimmy' steamer heat feel the pain?

Did the best friends in the 'Jimmy' steamer heat feel the pain?

In the TVN 'Siberian Squadron', which aired on the 3rd, Lee Sun-kyun, Kim Nam-gil, Kim Min-sik and Ko Gyu-pil were shown for the first time on a trans-Siberian train. The warmth of the steamers at 29 degrees Celsius made them feel hard, and the Russian Vladivostok Train Station also boasted a steam at 29 degrees Celsius. The members didn't win the heat and expressed "I'm in a sauna." Lee Sun-kyun said, "How do you travel on this train for 10 days?" Following the train began to move, I hoped that the best friends who had hoped to have barely had a hard day. As the night got deeper, the members began to enjoy the moment as quietly as all the troubled people were buried.Nam Kim was looking for a shower in the train. Kim Nam-gil moved quickly through 3rd and 2nd class. Kim Nam-gil said, "I like this atmosphere very much." Kim Nam-gil, who saw the first class, said, "If you are in first class, it will not be fun. Third class is good to get to know people."

2019-10-10 00:31:14

투 Happy Together 4˝ Oh Min Suk likes games 810 hours ??

투 Happy Together 4˝ Oh Min Suk likes games 810 hours ??

Actor Park Young-gyu confessed to 42 kg of pulmonary tuberculosis in the past. I have been close to 8-10 hours. There are people who scratch me when playing games. The game is a live chat, ”he said. Tolerable, but one person crossed the line. "I just started chatting without relentlessness." I have eaten raw. ”

2019-10-10 00:11:12

Kim Seung-hyun's Altoran Writer,

Kim Seung-hyun's Altoran Writer, "No Chosun Dynasty", "You may be photographed.

Kim Seung-hyun, author of Altoran, "It's not Joseon Dynasty", "You may be photographed. Kim Seung-hyun's Altoran writer topped the search terms. Kim Seung-hyun's Altoran's rankings have risen because he was lit in KBS Salimnam. Kim Seung-hyun's father and mother went to check the Kim Seung-hyun Alttoran scene, and waged the Kimpo string factory heir war (?). Subin and Cha-nam seemed to be having a dream of a statue. Subin commented on the inheritance of the string factory, saying that his grandfather had decided to leave it to him. While talking about Kim Seung-hyun's girlfriend, Ms. Kim was unlucky while he was in a fierce controversy. Kim Seung-hyun's mother said that her aunt Kim Seung-hyun had an envious expression because she talked about her girlfriend. Kim Seung-hyun took a cautious attitude, saying it was a step to get to know. The mother said she should be careful to be photographed, noting that she was a top star. On the other hand, Kim Seung-hyun's mother felt that this woman was her girlfriend whenever she saw an actress who appeared while watching a play starred by Kim Seung-hyun. I watched a hand in the play and smiled. I went to the waiting room to search for a feeling of daughter-in-law.

2019-10-09 23:31:14

Broadcasting has a problem with dictating the food in Paju Munsan Free Market…

Broadcasting has a problem with dictating the food in Paju Munsan Free Market…

? `DOREMI MARKET` On TVN 'Surprise Saturday-Doremi Market', which aired on the afternoon of 5th, singer Baek Ji-young and B1A4 mountains appeared as guests to challenge the dictation of song lyrics. Megan Fox emerged as a market reporter. “There is a lot of interest in Korean traditional markets and culture. That's why I want to give you some hints today. ” “Nolto Nice,” he said, did not forget his signature slogan. The producers answered `` Magan Nice! '' With the subtitles.

2019-10-09 23:11:15

Clara, elegant dress like Princess Jasmine ...

Clara, elegant dress like Princess Jasmine ... "Aladdin"

Actress Clara unveiled her elegant dress. Clara uploaded a photo on her Instagram with the phrase “Aladdin” on the 6th. Clara in the public picture is taking a picture on a street in Dubai. Wearing a yellow dress, he reminds me of Princess Jasmine in the movie Aladdin. His elegant figure evokes admiration. Meanwhile, Clara has been active in Korea and China since her marriage in January.

2019-10-09 22:31:11

Chadu-ri, Bae Sung-jae-Park Ji-sung and daily

Chadu-ri, Bae Sung-jae-Park Ji-sung and daily "Good meal"

Former football player Cha Du-ri revealed his daily life. On his 6th day, Cha Doo-ri wrote on his Instagram, "I've met him for a long time and a bulk-up announcer." Cha Du-ri added, "I started watching lunch and ended up seeing customers coming in for dinner." "I'm busy, always be careful, Legend friend. I've had a good meal with my bulk-up announcer." The photographs released are Cha Du-ri, Park Ji-sung, and Bae Sung-jae taking a selfie together. Cha Doo-ri, meanwhile, has been a leader since his retirement in March 2015.

2019-10-09 22:11:13

"Begin Again 3" Arena Amphitheater ??

Park Jeong-hyun, who wrote Big Beginner 3, was impressed with Ave Maria. The members decided to do their first busking at Brasé Square, near the Arena Theatre, with Kim Pil in front of the audience with Make U Mine, Henry with Untitled Love Song, and Park Jung-hyun with Schubert's Ave Maria. Park Jung-hyun explained why he chose the song, "I wanted to communicate with the Italian audience. When I came to Italy, I could see the cathedral wherever I went. So I chose the classic 'Ave Maria.' Before singing, he was nervous but showed a perfect song after the stage began.

2019-10-09 21:31:14

Mrs. King's big success?

Mrs. King's big success?

Secret Boutique Deo Group's head Kim Yeo-ok (Jeong Mi-hee) received an ominous point from Park Soo-mu Kim Kim-busa (Kim Seung-hoon) in the SBS tree drama 'Secret Boutique,' which aired on the 2nd and 3rd. In this way, Deo was instructed by King Maid King (Kim Young-a), who was at the scene of a bus accident, to know the whereabouts of his daughter-in-law's daughter. Jenny told me that he was a local ward for King Ms. Young (Kim Young-ah) who saved her young child who had been abandoned in a garbage dump in 1991 before receiving the Genetic Test Result Report. Rather firmly told Mrs. King, "I am the place staff." While hiding the real identity of the genetic test results, King Mrs. Wang asked a double-step to reveal his true identity. Afterward, Jang Jang revealed his identity to Mrs. King, who seemed to have noticed his identity, and Mrs. King said, "I will help you in return. The elder says, “Please report to the president that I am Jizo. Do not ask anything, and I will not ask you again in the future. ” The King missed the facts to Kim Yeo-ok at the request of Jenny. This played an important role in helping Jenny to be completely free from the suspicion that she is the granddaughter of Deoga. Expectations of viewers are heightened by the secret activities of King Mrs. Mrs. King. The reason why Jang Jang took the risk of his being discovered was that he was separated from Deogawa because he was trying to find out the real background behind Joyang Oh (Im Chul-hyung). Even at this time, a destructive fire broke out in Deo Cosmetics, shaking Deoga, and Jenny, who felt that the fire was behind Deoga, visited Kim Yeo-ok.

2019-10-09 21:11:11

Losing by 'Eurachacha Mansuro' 03?

Losing by 'Eurachacha Mansuro' 03?

In the 14th episode of KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'Eurachacha Mansuro', the British football team, the 13th league Chelsea Rovers, finished their training in Korea and made unforgettable memories. But they lost 0: 3. The players, who were taught by Lee Chun-soo and Kim Byeong-ji, attacked their opponents in the early stages of heavy attack, but gradually began to accept goals with the limit of their stamina. May also complain of pain caused by spasms in a row. To make matters worse, Kim Geun-woong and Idawon's shots quickly reached 3-0. PK was declared due to handling, but the crisis was delivered to Iliya's defense. The board members said, "Today's MVP is Ilya." The match ended 3-0 and the players pleaded with each other and greeted the crowd. Juan said, “I was motivated by the crowds. It felt special, ”said Choi Seung-don, who has been on-site broadcasting with Lee Byung-jin in 12 years and released chemistry. I hope you will have a good memory in Korea. ”He gave me a warm consolation and encouragement. In the broadcast, Chelsea Rovers players toured Seoul on the last day and met Korean taste and taste. They made Korean traditional foods, enjoyed the scenery of Insadong and Cheonggyecheon streams, fell in love with Cheongha, and became unforgettable on K-pop. At the end of the schedule, the players had dinner at a Lucky-run restaurant and watched them on TV and enjoyed a happy and happy time.

2019-10-09 20:31:12

`` WEEKAND '' with stay STAY of refreshing atmosphere

`` WEEKAND '' with stay STAY of refreshing atmosphere

‘WEEKAND’ is a hip-hop genre with sensational beats and sophisticated melodies. It is going to show a different charm from STAY, which has a refreshing atmosphere. ‘WEEKAND’ is a song that shows Jang Woo-hyuk's voice and performance, and its impressive beat and refined groove are impressive. Jang Woo-hyuk also put a lot of affection into the music video and album jacket to show his unchanging appearance. Styling with his own clothes, as well as revealing the `` Trends of Trendy '' from head to toe.

2019-10-09 20:11:14

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that?

“Cheap Cheonlima Mart” Jung Bok-dong has always planned to destroy the mart. Jung Bok-dong is trying to make a game room in a mart. Moon Seok-gu (Lee Dong-hui) said that it is a good idea. I just bought it because I wanted to try a game room owner from a long time ago. ” The game cost is free, spurring on the coin-making project, and spurring the Cili Mart bomb manufacturing project. On the other hand, Jung Bok-dong, who met Jo Mi-ran (Jung Hye-sung), was the executive director of the DM group who was still able to know the existence of Jo Mi-ran. Even though he knows that Kwon Young-gu (Park Ho-san) is from him, he gives comfort in warm words as if he understands Jomi-ran's heart. At the end of the drama, the company agreed to accept the investment contract of Chun-Mart Mart, and then yelled at Kim Gap (Lee Kyu-hyun Lee), the grandson of DM Group Chairman, who made Chun-Mart Mart a hotbed of corruption. Kim Byeong-cheol fascinated the home theater by melting the comic elements of unavoidable competence, human aspect and seriousness in the madness of Jung Bok-dong trying to ruin Mart. Kim Byeong-cheol empowers the character while enhancing the immersion of the drama while capturing the virtues of Jeong Bok-dong that makes the mart undesirably fine. Expectations for the activities of 'Sangda Cheonri Mart' and Kim Byung-chul, which are expected to unfold in earnest, are also rising. Jung Bok-dong, who transformed globally by satisfying the ideas of Moon Seok-gu, was drawn to the Middle East with a fateful attraction and danced and unintentionally signed a 10 billion supply contract. The person who danced with Jung Bok-dong was an executive of a state-owned enterprise in Arabia, and even myself was embarrassed by the ability to bring sales up again. tvN 'Cheaper Chollimar Mart' is aired every Friday at 11 pm.

2019-10-09 19:31:12

The members of the “Siberian Squadron” had their first mornings on different trains.

The members of the “Siberian Squadron” had their first mornings on different trains.

In the tvN 'Siberian Squadron' broadcasted on the 3rd, all members of the first squadron spent the first time on the Siberian Crossing Train. The members greeted their first morning with different appearances on the crossing train. Lee Sun-kyun, Kim Nam-gil, Go Kyu-pil and Kim Min-sik entered the 3rd class of crossing trains after checking passports and tickets. As soon as he got on the train, Kim said, "It's too hot." The air temperature was turned off at 29 degrees Celsius. Kim Nam-gil said, “This is a big deal. I can't sleep. ” The next stop was O Blu Chiye. The crew went down for a while and ate ice cream. Kim Min-sik presented ice cream to the children in the bed, and the children opened their hearts. Kim Min-sik proposed the board game to the children and proceeded with the game. However, it is known that the first class is about 700,000 won, the second class is about 300,000 won and the third class is about 120,000 won.

2019-10-09 19:11:13

BTS Jimin, Army of Wars Park Lai vs. Park Seren?

BTS Jimin, Army of Wars Park Lai vs. Park Seren?

BTS Jimin's two solo songs played against Twitter on the Korean real-time trends. The two songs, with no concessions between fans, are `` Rye '' and `` Serendi Fitti '', which proved to be world-wide by ranking first and second in the top 40 UK songs of 2019 UK Official Charts BTS. . The confrontation, which began with ami's suggestion on Twitter, followed the wave of preference votes, was divided into "Lai" wave and "Serendipity Tipa". The atmosphere was confronted by a close encounter. Fans say, "You can't forget Park Raen's sexyness to choose Park Seren. "If you choose between Park Lai and Park Seren, I will choose Lai. I was shocked when the Lai dance was released." "20,000 votes! The relay continued, further increasing tension. Also, "Do you know that you can't win the blood sweat Jimin to fight Bak Lai Park Seren?", "Why cheer for Bak Seren: There is nothing clean in the world as much as I have to protect. "

2019-10-09 18:31:12

Cedar Securities Plus to lead shares in September for 'African swine fever'

Cedar Securities Plus to lead shares in September for 'African swine fever'

Last month's stock investment theme in the mobile investment market came from seafood, animal vaccine, broiler, and autonomous driving themes. Doomu (CEO Lee Suk-woo), who runs the National Securities application “Securities Plus for Kakao,” announced on September 8 the trend by sector that gained popularity in September. The number one theme with the highest share price growth is the “Food & Beverage – Seafood” category. The rate soared 26.98 percent a month. In particular, Shilla Essge, a famous supplier of sausage Maxbong, soared to 174.07%, driving the category. Shilla SJ led the uptrend, expecting to benefit from the anti-pigmentation of swine fever, while processing and distributing fish sausages and expanding its seafood business. African swine fever jumped to the second place with a 23.97% increase in animal vaccines and protection. Livestock epidemics tend to skyrocket because livestock epidemics are vaccinated in the area and are protected and closed from all livestock markets. Especially in the case of the African swine fever infection, the mortality rate is 100%, so prevention is very important. Major companies include Chessis, Woojin B & G, Jin Biotech, and CTC Bio. The third place is broiler stocks with a 19.11% increase. Broiler stocks rise in anticipation that prices will rise if the supply of chicken is reduced, but they are often spotlighted as alternatives when problems arise with other foods. Broiler stocks, like seafood stocks, also received great attention as alternatives to swine fever. Related events include Manikers F & G, Manikers, Dongwoo Farm to Table, and Harim. In addition, autonomous driving stocks showed a high rate of increase due to investment from the government and Hyundai Motor Group, and topics such as Mt. Geumgang Tourism, Gaesong Industrial Complex, and Foldable Phone were ranked in the top 10. Meanwhile, Securities Plus Po Kakao, which celebrated its fifth anniversary in February, is Korea's first social trading service based on various securities contents and a user-friendly interface. It has been recognized as a national securities application, with 3 million cumulative downloads and 66 million monthly users (MAU). Securities Plus plans to continue to provide differentiated services that meet customer needs.

2019-10-09 18:11:14