Even along with group activities of

Even along with group activities of "LA chA TA"

Luna debuted as a group f (x) in 2009 and loved a lot of hits with her hit songs including 'LA chA TA', 'Hot Summer' and 'NU ABO'. received. In addition to releasing group activities, he released solo songs 'Even So', as well as various musical appearances, various beauty content activities through 'Lifetime' 'Beauty Time' and personal YouTube channel 'Luna's Alphabet'. He was an all-round entertainer. The official said, "I will spare no support for Luna to show her various charms and musical talents." "I ask for your interest and love." Content will be active as an artist-oriented and optimized domestic and overseas management (management + agency) by adding domestic management functions to the existing overseas agency-based business.

2019-10-10 08:31:11

"I'm already 19" with my dog.

Actress Idaha showed affection for a dog. On the 7th of July, Idahae wrote on his Instagram, "Our pretty puppy, Cherry, who is also grandchildren, is already 19 years old." Then Idahae posted a picture with the words, "There is no body here and there. Our pride, who gave us happiness for 19 years. In the picture, Idahae is lying on the floor with a dog, spending time relaxing. Idahae is currently in love with singer Seven.

2019-10-10 08:11:20

Visited Harbin Autumn Cottage in China for Harvest…

Visited Harbin Autumn Cottage in China for Harvest…

? `Taste of Wife` On the 8th, TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife' Hamsowon, Jinhua's Chinese mom, and Papa will appear for a long time. Ham So-won's parents-in-law visited the autumn cottage in Harbin, China for the harvest, and dismisses a stiff chemistry against a Manchurian field-class cornfield filled with golden Maize corn. Mobilize people Moreover, laborers, not machines, appear in corn fields with only one sickle in their hands, foretelling the wonders of the wonderful land of agriculture. He enters the corn field with a sickle of 1 person and then goes through the tactics of farming and knocks down the 100,000 pyeong infinite corn soldiers, and the Chinese godmother appears in a red swimsuit dress with passion. To heat up the atmosphere. What is the reaction of Chinese Papa to this? It is attracting attention from the Chinese daily life of Chinese parents-in-law who visited the first Harbin autumn cottage in China, as well as the real daily life of Chinese parents-in-law who have nothing in common from personality to taste.

2019-10-10 07:31:20

From the beginning with the appearance?

From the beginning with the appearance?

Banban show Ye Eun, Geno, Kim Kuk-heon and Lee Se-jin appear in the anti-war appeal on the first broadcast on the 7th. In the ongoing greening, the three people started to proliferate with their unique appearances that attracted the attention of all. Many idol celebrations did not fall out. Subsequently, at the Banban Show Corner, MC and the cast perform a fierce competition by covering the rankings with pre-written thumps. Jang Sung-gyu expressed his confidence that he had no choice but to take the first place in the senior year, and the situation unfolded and laughed unexpectedly. The group's Ujjain and Shane appeared on the show, revealing the charm that was not seen on stage, raising the curiosity.

2019-10-10 07:11:12

The locals sang water songs… ‘Sound of Music’

The locals sang water songs… ‘Sound of Music’

Yoo Seung-woo said, “I want to challenge new music,” and I loved to create attractive music by taking green and beautiful nature as it was a special time. Regarding the song of the water, "The expression of the duck swimming in the water." I listened to the sound of water while I was listening to it. ”The locals shook the surface of the water with the friction of their hands and became a music. "I heard that I loved the music itself so I felt like I'm all musicians," he said. Sunwoo Junga collected the sound using a stethoscope, played the organ using a tree as a drum, and sang a song. The song is complete.

2019-10-10 06:31:11

Jinhyuk Lee, Cheer up!

Jinhyuk Lee, Cheer up!

Group upension Lee Jin-hyuk cheered fans. Lee Jin-hyuk posted a photo on his Instagram on July 7, with the words, "It's cloudy today. Lee Jin-hyuk stares at the camera with a bright smile. Fans were also shaken by Lee Jin-hyuk's cheering, blowing his hands and giving off a fresh smile. On the other hand, Lee Jin-hyuk is appearing in JTBC's entertainment program 'Tell me to talk'.

2019-10-10 06:11:12

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, automatic fire extinguisher for exploding kitchen, how to use sleeping card points!

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, automatic fire extinguisher for exploding kitchen, how to use sleeping card points!

■ Brief News ▶ Last time to tell the news last night ■ Morning Newsroom ▶ Analyze the news of Korea topics ■ The Global Village Now ▶ A time to meet with accidents and news around the world ■ ▶ A time bomb in my house? .. Automatic kitchen fire extinguishing device Is there a time bomb in my kitchen? Mr. A, who lives in Gyeonggi-do, came home after being out and was surprised by the explosion of the bomb in 10 minutes. I went to the kitchen to find the epicenter of the sound, and the kitchen is covered with sticky liquids! Looking closely, something on the kitchen hood was broken .... The explosion of the identity of the kitchen automatic fire extinguisher! This kitchen fire extinguisher didn't fire, but it suddenly burst. Hundreds of cases of such automatic fire extinguishing in the kitchen occurred all over the country, all from the same manufacturer. Hundreds of fire extinguishers have been identified across the country! However, in January this year, a similar complaint was received and the Fire Department and the Korea Institute of Fire Industry and Technology collected and investigated the accident products and found that they did not take any action after knowing that there was a problem in April. lost. In addition, the manufacturer of the automatic fire extinguisher in the meantime paid repairs and exchanges for consumers ... the explosion of the kitchen fire extinguisher! What are the problems and safety management? Issue site>. ■ ▶ Over 100 billion card points disappear every year! Many people use cards, but many don't know that points are collected each time they are used and they can be used as cash. Convenience stores, movie theaters, cafes, parking lots, etc. In close proximity to life, you can get various discounts and card points that can be used like cash! Even cash can be withdrawn. Wake up your sleeping points and meet the master of your life. Learn how to use your points 100%. Starts to the world of point that only people who know. October 10 6:50 am broadcast

2019-10-10 05:31:24

Seoul Store Fleece, your own store, sharing benefits, collection

Seoul Store Fleece, your own store, sharing benefits, collection

Seoul store fleece, your own store, you can share the benefits The Seoul Store Fleece was a quiz toss quiz. The Seoul Store Fleece fills in four blanks. To say the corner in the groove is to enter exactly what you say. Fleece promotions consist of 70% + 10% coupons. 10% coupon can be downloaded from the detail page. Seoul Store Fleece My Store is a unique service. My store is a concept that anyone can create their own store. You can easily invite friends with discount codes with your favorite items and styles. My Store can create a collection of your styles with the click of a Like button. You can share your collection with friends, and even share your benefits with them.

2019-10-10 05:11:11

I posted a picture with the words 'TWICE'

I posted a picture with the words 'TWICE'

Group TWICE member Ji Hyo showed Mukbang. On the 6th, Jihyo posted a photo with an article on his Instagram account, saying, "It's forgotten. Jihyo in the picture is eating Budaejjigae. His mouth-watering mouth even catches attention.

2019-10-10 04:31:12

Talent Kim Jung-min, the pain that I had in his thirty years of age, is flying high again!

Talent Kim Jung-min, the pain that I had in his thirty years of age, is flying high again!

There is a growing interest in the talent Kim Jong-min, who had a courtroom with his ex-boyfriend. Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest in the SBS entertainment program 'Do you eat?' On this day, Kim Jung-min found actor Kim Soo-mi. Kim Jung-min confessed to a courtroom with his ex-boyfriend in 2017. Kim Jung-min said, "I was very desperate at the time." "He was harsher than he had prepared," he said. Kim Soo-mi, who heard that, said, “I had a great experience in your life. I know the end of the breakup, ”he said.“ Because I went through early, only good things left. ” Kim Jung-min said, “I'm so sorry for my mom, I looked back. I was so comforted and it seemed to me that I had to get up because something hard happened. ” Meanwhile, Kim Jung-min, who made his debut in the KBS 2TV drama `` Rounding Up '' in 2003, was active in various fields such as entertainment and drama, but was briefly suspended in the courtroom with his ex-boyfriend. At the time, Kim Jong-min claimed that his ex-boyfriend was angry at his breakup and threatened to expose his privacy and distribute the video in the media. He also said, "If you want to break up, give 100 million." Kim Jong-min responded by threatening and bullying after breaking up in 2013 and extorting 160 million won in cash and accused his ex-boyfriend of last year's suspicion of defamation and defamation. Both sides withdrew their mutual charges in May 2018 after over a year of court trials. Finished by being sentenced. Born in 1989 and 30 years old, Kim Jung-min dropped out of junior high school in Gwangju and passed the high school test in 2005. He entered the Department of Theater and Film at Suwon University, but dropped out. In 2003, he made his first debut as an advertising model. In 2003, he made his debut with the KBS Youth Growth Drama, Rounding. He is currently active in various fields such as acting, entertainment and MC.

2019-10-10 04:11:12

What are the solutions for global warming?

What are the solutions for global warming?

One of the most damaging animals One of the animals most affected by global warming is the polar bear. As the glaciers in the Arctic melt, polar bears are unable to find food or are isolated, and the population is shrinking rapidly. Occurs as climate changes due to rising sea level temperatures. The average temperature on the earth's surface is rising. The cause of global warming has been found to be a probable cause of greenhouse gases causing the greenhouse effect. Carbon dioxide is the most representative of them, and the amount of emission is increasing at the same time as the industrialization of mankind. Efforts have also been made to the economy, especially in advanced countries, such as efforts to reduce greenhouse gases such as emission trading and clean development systems. Examples of damages caused by global warming include increased ozone levels, sea level rise due to polar glacier thawing, ocean acidification and mass extinction of plants and animals. Climate change destroys ecosystems. There are also those who claim that global warming is a lie. Those who insist on conspiracy theories, lies, and fictional theory say that the Earth has undergone periodic climate change for many years, and this rise in temperature is a corresponding change. However, there are also changes caused by climate change, but carbon emissions are also increasing, so they have different opinions. What can be solved? Solutions for individuals include reducing fossil fuel use (plugging unused outlets, turning off lights, and reducing disposables). Policy measures require efforts to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

2019-10-10 03:31:12

Oil reserves and depletion

Oil reserves and depletion

Without oil and petroleum products, it would have a big impact on the lives of millions of people. Oil made from petroleum is used as a lubricant for objects with moving parts. In addition, it is used to make fuel for heating devices and is also included in articles used in daily life. Without oil, it would be hard to have a more comfortable everyday life. The reserves are estimated at 1.7 trillion barrels of oil, according to BP, a recognized energy company. Regional oil reserves still rank first in the Middle East, at 47%. However, because oil is one that will be depleted someday, there is an active movement to find clean, long-lasting new energy sources. The influence of oil is immense. Oil produced from petroleum is used in automobiles, and many other items such as cosmetics and paints also contain petroleum products. Without petroleum and the substances that come from it, everyday life will be difficult. The Oil Alternative Fuels Business Act is aimed at contributing to the development of the national economy and the improvement of people's lives by promoting supply and demand and stabilizing the quality of petroleum products and alternative fuels. Amended on January 30, 2009, Act No. 15573 is the Petroleum Business Law. This can be found in the National Legal Information Center. Its origins originated in the geological age between 600 million years and millions of years when plankton began to appear on Earth. In particular, Middle Eastern oil, which ranks first in reserves, was produced in the Mesozoic Jurassic and Cretaceous strata, where most dinosaurs were active. Most of them are found in the layers between them.

2019-10-10 03:11:10

'What is the survival rate for early diagnosis of breast cancer?' Self-examination and clinical examination Radiography Mammography

'What is the survival rate for early diagnosis of breast cancer?' Self-examination and clinical examination Radiography Mammography

Breast cancer, unlike benign tumors that stay in the breast, is a malignant tumor that can spread outside the breast and be life-threatening. 'Tumor' is a mass in which the body's cells multiply due to breakdown for some reason in their ability to control their division, growth and death. It can be diagnosed by self-examination, clinical examination, radiography (breast mammography, breast ultrasound), biopsy, etc. If you have breast augmentation, you may think it is difficult to detect cancer, but you can check if the breast tissue is not damaged due to a bad procedure or an incorrect injection. May be required. White foods that are good for preventing breast cancer include protein-rich foods such as chicken breast, tofu, and eggs, as well as cabbage and garlic, which are rich in calcium. Blue foods include wormwood, broccoli, asparagus, coltsfoot, and sesame leaves. However, it is not good to overdose that it is good for your body. It is important to keep your body healthy by eating the right amount. Currently, the surgical site of breast cancer can be divided into axillary lymph node surgery on the same side as the breast where the breast cancer is located. Surgical methods for breasts include total mastectomy that removes the entire breast and conservative mastectomy that partially removes the breast. Axillary lymph node surgery includes lymph node dissection and whole lymph node biopsy, which means lymph node biopsy.

2019-10-10 02:31:12

Model Nambo, holding a bouquet and holding a primary and ceremonies in a beautiful state, with a fairy-like feeling, to celebrate Bae Jung-nam

Model Nambo, holding a bouquet and holding a primary and ceremonies in a beautiful state, with a fairy-like feeling, to celebrate Bae Jung-nam

Model Nbora, with bouquets, beautifully dressed in primary and ceremonies, like a fairy Primary made a hundred-year medicine with Nambo, a model. Primary is known PD through infinite challenge. Primary has a lot of fans in the music and entertainment programs. Many people visited the primary wedding. People from all walks of life participated in the primary wedding, which is well known in the model world and the hip-hop world. Bae Jung Nam also sent Chuka greetings to Nambora through his Instagram. Netizens also said, "Bride is very pretty. Bae Jungnam's instagram was posted as many Chuka writings, like the sns of Nambora.

2019-10-10 02:11:13

Kim Heung-guk's innocence, financially difficult, even after rain

Kim Heung-guk's innocence, financially difficult, even after rain

Kim Heung-guk's innocence was mentioned in SBS Plus rice eating. Kim Heung-guk's innocence was mentioned in a nice face corner after two years. Kim Heung-kuk appeared ha ha ha while eating a meal with a nice face. Kim Heung-kuk chose to eat as a menu. Despite Kim's innocence, he confessed that it was difficult to meet people. About Kim Heung-ku, Kim Sumi shot a direct hit. Regardless of innocence, the family trials came first, Kim said. Kim Heung-guk, his late daughter, also confessed that it was hard because he could not go to school. Innocence was the conclusion, but eight months passed. It's been two years since I stopped the activity, Kim said that after the rain, the ground hardens.

2019-10-10 01:31:11