"Saffle Inpool" Gu Joon-gyeom Jin-ho is the secret of the death of Kim Chung-ah.

Kim Cheong-a (Seol In-ah) met Goo Jun-hee (Kim Jae-young) in nine years after wearing Goggles Lightning Man costume in KBS2 'Love is Beautiful Life Wonderful', which aired on January 12. ) Showed his willingness to live up to his friend's share. In the fall of 2018, nine years after Koo Jun-gyeom's death, Kim Chung-ah, who turned into a testimonial, is living harder than anyone, dreaming of police. Kim Seol-ah, who is sitting with a firm face, and Hong-Hwa-Young's cold gaze staring at her with angered arms, senses the strange energy between the two and wonders what happened to them.

2019-10-15 06:31:12

Cho Hyun, “Gangnam Sanghwa's Happy Wedding ~ ^^”

Cho Hyun, “Gangnam Sanghwa's Happy Wedding ~ ^^”

Cho Hyun has revealed the recent status through his SNS. On the 12th, Jo Hyun posted a photo with his article “Gangnam Lee Sang Hwa Happy Wedding ~ ^^”. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions such as “congratulations”.

2019-10-15 06:11:14

Park Won-sook and Lim Hyun-sik have been visiting the Kim Ae-kyung for a long time.

Park Won-sook and Lim Hyun-sik have been visiting the Kim Ae-kyung for a long time.

Actor Samiza's family is a hot topic, and Park Won-sook and Lim Hyun-sik reunited after a long time to visit the Kim Ae-kyung couple. Lim Hyun-sik immediately complimented Park Won-sook, "like a lady." Park Won-sook laughed at Lim Hyun-sik, who sang even the song, and laughed, saying, “It's been a while.” Paik Il-sub asked about the dating of the two. Samija Kim Kwan-Soo is famous as Korea's No. 1 talented couple. Lim Hyun-sik requested to have a coffee in the coffee shop after a long time, but Park Won-sook said, "I don't like it." Painted. Lim Hyun-sik did not write and said, “Let's live open to the possibilities.” I had a six-month-old baby who didn't see her as unmarried in her application documents. I've hidden my child. "

2019-10-15 05:31:23

Who are the overseas artists who mentioned BTS Jimin and Collaboration?

Who are the overseas artists who mentioned BTS Jimin and Collaboration?

Boyz II Men member Sean Stockman, who announced her concert in Korea for eight years, is known to cover the Korean song of BTS Jimin's solo song, "Serendipity." In response to the expectations of the R & B legend Sean Stockman and Jimin's duet, the fans' expectations for the collaboration are growing. Fans' desire to cover the Serendipity in full version replied, "If the condition that Jimin calls with me is satisfied, I'm willing to cover it in full version." Got bigger. In fact, the overseas artist who mentioned the collaboration plan with BTS Jimin to the media was the emerging American singer-songwriter Alec Benjamin, who Jimin met in Korea while watching Korean performances in person. Also a must-see for British singer-songwriter Gavin James. In a recent BTS Rolling Stone interview, Jimin was identified as one of the most inspiring artists. Manila Brettin magazine also reported that as BTS Jimin introduced his song `` Nervous '' while covering the story of Gavin James, his live video increased by 3 million views. Fans from all over the world expect BTS Jimin, who is enhancing his personality of BTS music with his soulful sensibility and unique vocals, will show more diverse music activities through collaboration with various artists.

2019-10-15 05:11:13

Study money, the pilot at the time of the same time audience ratings, of course!

Study money, the pilot at the time of the same time audience ratings, of course!

MBC Study Money? Was scheduled to be released on the 14th week of the reorganization week, but due to the broadcast of the 2019 professional baseball postseason, it will be shown on Friday, November 1st. It is a new concept education variety program that presents first-class secret education methods that can reduce the cost of education and effectively utilize the talents of children through proven solutions of many institutions and education experts for parents. Of course, after the broadcast, the portal site took the real-time search ranking and rose to a high spot in the topical ranking, and received a hot response.

2019-10-15 04:31:14

A short word of mourning for the death of three-year-old brother, Sully, 150,000 is good! ...

A short word of mourning for the death of three-year-old brother, Sully, 150,000 is good! ...

The three-year-old sister, Hara, mourned her brother in a short while as the former group member Sulli (real name Choi Jin-ri) was found dead in her home. Kuha hasn't expressed much since Suley's sudden death news was announced on the 14th, but he posted a few photos and photographs on his personal Instagram on the morning of the 15th day. Kuha, referring to Sullie's real name, Truth, shared the hope that the kingdom would do as he wished. Gujarat's Sully memorial has been published for about three hours, but more than 150,000 'likes' are showing interest. The majority of the fans expressed their concern that his psychology would not be unstable with the comment, "Hara Hara." Born in 1991, Gura, who is twenty-nine years old, is known as his best friend but three years older than Sully, born in 1994. The police investigating the cause of the death found a note that Sull was supposed to have written, though not historical, but did not disclose the note. In the meantime, the surviving family wants to carry out the funeral privately, and all the funeral procedures such as vacancy and prosecution will be closed to the reporters.

2019-10-15 04:11:25

BTS, Jimin, J-Hope, October Boy Group brand reputation keyword analysis appeared high!

BTS, Jimin, J-Hope, October Boy Group brand reputation keyword analysis appeared high!

Boy Group Brand Reputation In October 2019, big data analysis showed that BTS took the first place. It was analyzed in the order of second place exo third place seventeen. The Korea Reputation Research Institute analyzed 55,044,155 boy group brand big data, measured from September 10, 2019 to October 11, 2019, through participation analysis, media index, communication index, and community index. Was measured. Compared with 72,841,496 brand big data in September, it decreased 3.85%. The Brand Reputation Index is an index created by analyzing brand big data by finding that online habits of consumers have a great influence on brand consumption. Boy group brand reputation analysis can measure the positive evaluation of the boy group, media interest, consumer interest and traffic. The brand monitor analysis of 100 brand reputation editors was also included. October 30, 2019 Boy Group brand reputation ranking 30th bulletproof Boy Scouts, EXO, Seventeen, Shiny, NCT, Super Junior, Astro, AB6IX, Newest, Hot Shot, Winner, The Boyz, Infinite, TVXQ, B2B, 2PM, One Earth , Berry Berry, Monsta X, FT Island, Stray Kids, AIDS, VIXX, GOT7, Block B, SF9, Noir, 2AM, Myth, Romeo. BTS brand, which ranked No. 1, was highly analyzed as "enter, impress, record" in the link analysis. In keyword analysis, J-HOPE, Saudi Arabia, and BTS members were highly analyzed. In the positive ratio analysis, the positive ratio was 81.09%. In the detailed analysis of BTS brand, brand consumption fell 8.11%, brand issue 13.24%, brand communication 6.22%, and brand spread 2.81%. ”BTS '' FAKE LOVE 'music video Exceeded 600 million views. The music video for the title song 'FAKE LOVE' of the 3rd album LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear' released in May last year exceeded 600 million YouTube views around 4:19 pm. As a result, 'FAKE LOVE' became the third music video of BTS that surpassed 600 million views after 800 million views 'DNA' and 600 million views 'FIRE'. The music video of 'FAKE LOVE' offers a variety of attractions with BTS 'intense performance and sophisticated visual beauty. 'FAKE LOVE' was ranked 10th in the US Billboard Main Single Chart 'Hot 100', and LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear' containing 'FAKE LOVE' was the first Korean singer to be ranked No. 1 on the Billboard Main Album chart 'Billboard 200'. FAKE LOVE has also gained worldwide popularity with its Gold Single Digital Certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). In addition, BTS 'music video includes' MIC Drop' remix, 'IDOL', 'Tough' and 'Boy With Luv' feat. Halsey's' Blood Sweat Tears' 500 million views, 'Save ME' 400 million views, 'Not Today', 'San Men' 300 million views, 'Spring Day' 'Hormon Wars' 200 million views,' I NEED U ',' Danger ',' Haruman ',' We Are Bulletproof Pt.2 ',' RUN ',' Serendipity ',' Singularity 'and' No More Dream 'exceeded 100 million views.

2019-10-15 03:31:13

'Ha Yeon-ju' showed off her elegance in a black see-through dress

'Ha Yeon-ju' showed off her elegance in a black see-through dress

On the 10th, Ha Yeon-ju posted a photo on her Instagram with the article "The magic hour". Ha Yeon-ju in the picture showed off her elegance in a black see-through dress. Meanwhile, Ha Yeon-ju starred in the KBS2 daily drama 'Left-Handed Wife,' which was recently closed.

2019-10-15 03:11:24

“Hibiscus leaf, eating, tea eating, tea efficacy and side effects” are good for hypertensive patients, lower blood pressure

“Hibiscus leaf, eating, tea eating, tea efficacy and side effects” are good for hypertensive patients, lower blood pressure

Hibiscus is good for people with high blood pressure, lowers blood pressure and contains a large amount of antioxidants, which lowers cholesterol. It's better to choose organic hibiscus. Side effects should be noted for pregnant women who are in early pregnancy and for breastfeeding women. Diabetics should also refrain from eating. Calorie is 37kcal per 100g high among the flower tea is good for the diet, has the ability to suppress appetite and helps reduce abdominal fat. Cold foods can cause diarrhea when ingested. You should eat in moderation. Dry the leaves and eat them with finely ground powder or tea bag. Tea, juice, yoplait, etc. to eat. How to eat hibiscus tea is to prepare boiled water, organic petals and 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey. Tea benefits balance hormones and promote digestion. As a side effect, people with low blood pressure can cause anemia when ingested. Hibiscus refers to flotation and the various hybrids produced here. It is native to East India and China, but is widely cultivated in the tropics. Hibiscus trees often grow seedlings. Flowers bloom in summer, so it's best to grow them in spring. Rosehip is also the fruit of wild rose and is a kind of herb. There are many products that combine rose hips with hibiscus. Originated from East India and China, it is widely grown in the tropics. Common in North America. Many people grow their own hibiscus trees. Flowers bloom in summer Rosehip is a fragrant herb that is sold on the market with tea bags or powdered powder combined with hibiscus tea.

2019-10-15 02:31:10

Propolis also contains a lot of pollen

Propolis also contains a lot of pollen

Propolis is known to have no special side effects. However, people with honey or bee pollen allergies should be taken with caution. Propolis also contains a variety of pollen. People with pollen allergies should be careful about their intake. It is also being marketed as a cosmetic because it has the efficacy of skin beauty. Anti-aging, of course, has various skin cosmetic effects. Propolis also helps prevent acne, prevents inflammatory effects of acne, and is also effective in acne pigmentation. Many people may prefer cosmetics that contain propolis because they're great for improving skin tone and moisturizing the skin. Some products are sold in various forms, such as powders and capsules, and are sprayed when mouth infections occur. It is best to follow the instructions for each product and choose products that contain high levels of flavonoids when possible. It is not easy to eat because it is made of resin and beeswax. That's why it is often eaten in liquid form. The propolis is a bee pollen. Bee pollen is a combination of pollen collected by bees and enzymes secreted from the bee's body. This is also called bee pollen and is a major source of bees.

2019-10-15 02:11:12

Guest Shinji Cheon Myung-hoon Gangnam has prepared in advance

Guest Shinji Cheon Myung-hoon Gangnam has prepared in advance

On the 12th, MBN 'Naturally' announced 'Housewife 9-dan' Jeon In-hwa to show off his skills, and presented 'Chef-class dishes' including cute 'Heart Yakbab'. Comes out. Guest Shinji, Cheon Myunghoon, and Gangnam are busy preparing balloons and banners with party supplies. Gangnam said, “There are so many tears of imagination,” Shinji said. There are many tears. ” Shinji said, “In the past, I cried because it was hard, but I cried a lot because I was happy this year.” I talk about it, but Kim Jong-min tries to hide it, and it all takes me. ”

2019-10-15 01:31:23

Looking down at

Looking down at "Eurachacha Mansuro", ready for the season ???

Chelsea Rovers meets an unexpected soldier on their first step into the 12th league, where owners Kim Soo-ro, Park Moon-sung and Lucky arrive in London for a season-ready meeting overlooking the River Thames at a 200-year-old pub where Hemingway was a regular. did. With so many players competing for the Chelsea Rovers Trial, Bodzin headed to the night training field with bright prospects, hoping for the New Face and hopes for league promotions. Sports commentator Park Moon-sung said, “It is likely that we will go to the fourth quarter league.” “The competition structure inside is likely to be a good stimulus and motivation. I'm very curious about who will be the eleven during the opening game. ”Bodjin looked forward to the newly recruited player and went to the training field in full swing. Among them, there was an instant mini game between OB players who wanted to keep their first place and YB players who wanted to prove their skills. Lee Si-young said, “I seem to have a strong will to show anything,” and I was curious about how he expressed his expectations in the club's changed atmosphere. "I'm shaking between Ilya and Juan." After all, jealousy Kim Soo-ro suddenly exploded.

2019-10-15 01:11:13

In 'Korean foreigners' broadcast for the last March 14 years ...?

In 'Korean foreigners' broadcast for the last March 14 years ...?

On September 9, Cho Soo-bin announcer, who appeared in MBC Every One 'Korean Foreigner', said that the Korean Language Proficiency Test score was 835 points, the highest score of 0.2%. Cho Soo-bin, an announcer, said, "The score is not broken between KBS announcers.

2019-10-15 00:31:12

The burning youth Ahn Hye-kyung personally

The burning youth Ahn Hye-kyung personally

On the 8th, SBS entertainment `` Burning Youth '', Ahn Hye-kyung, an actor from the weather cast, joined as a new friend. Asked. Bruno said "78-year-old" and Ahn Hye-kyung said "79 years old. Bruno smiled, "You're the youngest."

2019-10-15 00:11:27

I feel that it is thanks to most common love

I feel that it is thanks to most common love

On the 9th, SBS PowerFM's Choi Hwa-jeong's Power Time was featured in the movies 'Most Common Love' (director Kim Han-geol), actors Kim Rae-won and Kang Ki-young as guests. Told the news that it broke 1 million viewers in five days after its release. "I'm really grateful to the audience," he said, "I think it's all thanks to Mr. Kang Ki-young." I expressed envy to Kang Ki-young, who was married in May, and said, "I should marry like Kang Ki-young." Choi Hwa-jeong asked, "Do you want to get married?" "But it doesn't become like a heart," he adds.

2019-10-14 23:31:11