On the other hand, Lee was drunk at the time ...

On the other hand, Lee was drunk at the time ...

The OCN's original tree drama 'Running Investigator' aired on 10th (director Kim Yong-soo, drama Baek Jung-cheol, production studio Dragon & Daydream Entertainment) does not hesitate to solve the case. 'Bae Hong-tae' (Mini Choi) is a lawyer's father, Jung Tae-sun (Kim Kang-hyun, Kim), who worked for the 16th Division under the operation of a wooden mine land mine. He meets with (Jung Eun Pyo) and hears that the case has been manipulated by the military, and is asked to find out the facts about it.Investigators including Han Yoon-seo (Lee Yo-won), a human rights committee investigator, initiated an ex officio investigation and visited the scene. We face difficulties with the uncooperative attitude of military officials who don't want to be revealed, It faces the platoon leader was called Lee, Jung - Woo (yijonghwa minutes) was easily anticipated that the testimony is false, while yisowi turned out to be true did not seek choebyeongjang was drunk at the time of surgery. It shocked viewers that it was revealed that he was the one who informed his father's father about manipulation of the case on a public phone. Lee, who confessed all the truth, shook his head, shed tears of guilt, and walked away with a daunting look. Deep in thought, he called Choi, who had lost his leg in an accident, tried to commit suicide after apologizing, “I'm sorry”. Due to the overloading of the platoons, the responsibilities of Jung Il-Byeong, who had been overwhelming his life, were imposed on Captain Choi Doo-sik, a shooter, and he heard that the conflict between Lee So-Wi and Choi Byung-Chan and Choi Byeong-Jung had committed harsh acts on Jung Il-Byeong. Hong-Tae and Yoon-Seo, who confirmed that the traces of the accident were not caused by mine explosions, but by grenades, judged that the incident was a casualty caused by military brutality pretending to be an explosion of a wooden mine mine.

2019-10-15 21:31:12

We invite you to meet and marry…

We invite you to meet and marry…

"Saving Men 2" In KBS2 'Saliming Man 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Salimnam 2'), which was broadcasted on the afternoon of September 9, Kim Seung-hyun confessed to having a girlfriend. Kim Seung-hyun's parents encouraged their son to confront and marry him. Kim Seung-hyun confessed, "I have a girlfriend." Kim Seung-hyun's parents did not believe that their son lied to avoid the opposition. Kim Seung-hyun's parents anticipated that Oh Jung-yeon's announcer, who appears as a girlfriend in the play, would be a girlfriend. I asked Oh Jung-yeon, "Do you have a girlfriend here?" As a guess, Kim's parents, who imagined their girlfriends to their daughter-in-law, were embarrassed. “It's a step to get to know it seriously,” Kim Seung-hyun said. How much will it cost you to call your aunt today? ” Kim Seung-hyun, who returned home, told his family, "I have a real person. I'm seriously meeting. I'm not a celebrity." "I'm a good way to get to know you seriously."

2019-10-15 21:11:12

Seoul National University of Arts becomes one with the community through the power of art

Seoul National University of Arts becomes one with the community through the power of art

2019 Philippine Bohol Musical `` Dagon Sa Hoyohoy '' October 21, 2019 (Monday), 18:00 Seoul Art University Ansan Campus, October 22, 2019 (Mon), 19:00 Onnuri M Center Seoul Arts University Ansan To provide citizens with a time to understand the world's best culture and arts, and to contribute to the formation of a healthy and cultural community, the Philippine Bohol musical `` Dagon Sa Hoyohoy '' will be performed on Monday, October 21, 2019 at Ma-dong, Seoul National University. The show highlights the life and achievements of Francisco Dagohoy's patriotic hero, Francisco Dagohoy, during the Spanish colonial period of 85 years from 1744 to 1829. First introduced in 1998 in collaboration with the Philippine Council of Culture and Arts (NCCAP) and the Philippine Educational Theater Association (PETA), this work is based on a new musical arrangement by Elvis Sosort, based on a musical drama script by cultural historian Marianito Luspo. Marvin Ablao's production design, choreographed by J. Vanquill Marvin Ablao and Kitz Ronkurilo, was reborn for the 21st century audience, and this showcases the traditions and contemporary expressions of music and dance. Can be seen. It was the most effective enlightening theatrical work that served to inform Bohol and Philippine society of Dagohoy's achievements in Bohol's heroes, which served as a cultural revival program in the Bohol region. He was awarded the "GALING POOK AWARD".

2019-10-15 20:31:17

Upbeat, Listed Process Convenience-Transparency Takes…

Upbeat, Listed Process Convenience-Transparency Takes…

Opening the 'Listing Review' channel Dooam, which operates the global standard cryptocurrency exchange Upbit, announced on the 15th that it has opened an official channel for projects that want to list upbeat. The listing review application is the initial stage of reviewing basic information on the blockchain project and cryptocurrency that submitted the online application. Passing the preliminary review will qualify the detailed review for upbit listing and the determination of the listing review committee. Projects subject to detailed review will be notified of the listing within 90 days of the cedar tree. If you want to use the listing review, you can apply by clicking the Customer Center-> Policy notice and listing inquiry-> Cryptocurrency listing inquiry-> Request for review on the upbit homepage or Listing Inquiry at the bottom of the homepage. The language supports Korean and English. A Doosan official said, “We expect to open the official review channel on our homepage to make the listing process more transparent and to increase the convenience of projects that want to review.” “Provide accurate information on the listing process to blockchain projects and investors. At the same time, it will be possible to prevent illegal acts that impersonate employees or intermediaries. ” The upbit listing application should include information about the issuing entity and foundation of the cryptocurrency, sales information of the cryptocurrency, legal review information on the nature and business of the cryptocurrency, and information on the technology and development community. Even if the project and cryptocurrency do not pass the audit, they will be eligible to reapply if the problem matters are improved. On the other hand, Doosan released its first pre-listing screening and post- listing management guidelines for the first time in Korea in October last year. .

2019-10-15 20:11:12

The hospital staff near the alley in Dunchon-dong

The hospital staff near the alley in Dunchon-dong

SBS 'Baekjongwon's Alley Restaurant', which was broadcasted on the 9th, contains a picture of Baekjongwon visiting the old pork house in Dunchon-dong. The tasting group composed of hospital officials near the alley of Dunchon-dong said, “There is not enough quantity for one meal.” The newly released side menu green pepper, ssamjang and macaroni were well received by Baek Jong-won. Baek Jong-won's reputation was proved by customers at the actual lunch. Compared with the previous, fewer and fewer guests left no tonkatsu.

2019-10-15 19:31:13

I Go…

I Go…

Title song WHY is Hwang Hyun composer and member of Monotree ~ On the 8th, K (Kim Ji-yeon), who released their first mini album 'Over and Over', released the title song 'I Go (I Go)' at Mnet 'M Countdown', which is being broadcast live at 6 pm on the 10th. The solo album begins with a full-fledged album activity.The title song `` WHY '' is a collaboration between Hwang Hyun composer and member MK of Monotree. In the chorus, ATI's relaxed stage manners and the charisma deepened by the expression acting together with the lyrics were released. The sniper tones have been well received by many music fans and made a successful solo debut.

2019-10-15 19:11:15

Death of shock F (x) Sully, who can not see the real news, such as death report in the news of incredible death, I can not see the smile anymore!

Death of shock F (x) Sully, who can not see the real news, such as death report in the news of incredible death, I can not see the smile anymore!

= Yoon Cheong Shin Reporter] Former member Sulley (real name Choi Jin-ri) of the group fx was found dead in his home, and the police began an investigation. According to Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station, Sully was found dead at 2:21 pm on the 2nd floor of a rural house in Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam. Sulley's manager was reported to have visited Sulley's home and confirmed the death and reported it to the police after the last afternoon's last call. The police believe that Sully made an extreme choice because no other crimes were found so far. Born in 1994, Sully, who is twenty-six years old, has been on the cubs of netizens for many unexpected acts such as swearing. have. In October last year, he started his own reality program, 'Truth Store', where he confessed his past. At the time, he explained the process of withdrawal from F-X and confessed that he suffered from extreme popularity and panic disorder. In particular, he was acting as an MC for the JTBC2 entertainment program 'Affliction Night', in which the stars come out and express their heartfelt feelings about the evil. This was also the recording day of the program.

2019-10-15 18:31:12

"Cheonil Electronic Mitsuri" Only a bitter word left ...

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' shows how Lee Sun-sim (Hye-ri Boon), who became CEO of small and medium-sized business in the end accounting, slumbered and struggled with the staff of Ohjijiol with the help of Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung), to reinvigorate the company. Human Office Drama. In her desperate words, Ha Eun-woo (Hyun Bong-sik), the sales manager said, “Oh. I need to know the topic. ” Lee Sun-sim, who died a lot of grass, sent a letter and three pictures with the words, 'You must join Song'. Shocked, Lee Jin-sim said, "Sell the stock and release the collateral right away." Lee Sun-sim said, "It is difficult right now." Lee Jin-sim said, "Is the company closed or destroyed?" Hur Jae-ho played the vicious president 'Ki Hong-chan' and the physicist 'Pil Joo-ju' in SBS's' Hot Blood Priest 'and KBS2's National People!' Unlike the modifier, the film is eye-catching to viewers with a reversal that stimulates their instincts and protects their instincts.

2019-10-15 18:11:12

Luxurious and stylish members have a dark black visual ???

Luxurious and stylish members have a dark black visual ???

`CROSS` YG Entertainment posted the concept image of Winner's members on the official blog at 10:00 AM on the 11th. The mysterious atmosphere created by the decentralization has raised the expectations of Winner's new music and the stories they'll hear. The implications are implied. The four members, each with their own direction and character, gathered to contain the relationship, music and story of WINNER, which is a new intersection. Olympic Gymnasium) will open 'WINNERTOUR IN SEOUL'. The concert was planned differently for both days, with the subtitle 'X' and '+' symbolizing the performance title 'CROSS'.

2019-10-15 17:31:13

Boasting heartwarming charm.

Boasting heartwarming charm.

Joseon Hondam Workshop He is a hot actress as Han Yang's best informer at JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop Flower Padang. In the unveiled steel cut, Do-Jun boasted Jihwa (Go Won-Hee) 's heart with constant straight attention, and boasted of the deadly charm that excites Hanyang even when breathing. Do you want to talk? ”,“ Would you like to hold your feet? ”Automatically reminded me of“ footsteps ”and“ footballs ”and made me feel like I was in the magic of Dojun. .

2019-10-15 17:11:15

‘Marietel’ Mukbang Youtuber Tsyang and Ha Seungjin with ramen…

‘Marietel’ Mukbang Youtuber Tsyang and Ha Seungjin with ramen…

On the 11th, 'My Little Television V2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Marietel V2'), Dotty is giving Lee Ji-hye a personalized consulting service. 'Mukbang Youtube' Tsyang and Ha Seungjin went to Kimchi Mukbang with ramen. Lee Ji-hye, who is the subject of 'custom consulting', embarrasss Dotty by exploding the rough 'art talk.' She exploded the unfiltered comment, and Dotti, who was listening to it, laughed with an unexpected "chicken beep." Suddenly, Dotty doesn't have a positive energy. I don't have a chance! "

2019-10-15 16:31:11

I'm staring at the camera

I'm staring at the camera

Seo Ji-hoon recently posted a picture on his Instagram with a heart emoticon. In the released photo, Seo Ji-hoon is looking at the camera by drawing a heart shape on both balls with a mobile phone application. Meanwhile, Seo Ji-hoon appeared in the JTBC drama 'Chosun Padang, Chosun Hondam Works'.

2019-10-15 16:11:13

(Fx) Sully death decorated with real-time search, death news incredible!

(Fx) Sully death decorated with real-time search, death news incredible!

As the sad news of former member Sulley (real name Choi Jin-ri) of girl group F (x) was heard, she was ranked first in real-time search terms. Many netizens are shocked by the sudden death of Sulli, and about 10 search terms about Sulli, such as 'Sulli Affliction', 'Sully Family' and 'Sully Instagram,' are emerging as key keywords. On the other hand, according to the Seongnam Correction Police Station on the 14th, Choi manager discovered that Sully was hidden on the second floor of a rural house on the 2nd floor of Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam-si. Sulley's manager was reported to have visited Sulley's home and confirmed the death and reported it to the police after the last afternoon's last call. The police believe that Sully made an extreme choice because no other crimes were found so far.

2019-10-15 15:31:12

Have you captured your first appearance?

Have you captured your first appearance?

`VIP` SBS's new Wolhwa drama 'VIP', which was first broadcast on the 28th, is a private `` private office melo '' drama of VIP team members who manage the top 1% VIP customers of department stores. Shin Jae-ha was caught in the center of the office. In the play, Ma Sang-woo suffers mental collapse after taking on urgent and difficult tasks within the VIP team. Ma Sang-woo gathers his hands together semi-automatically in front of his bosses, while he is struggling to open his laptop to listen to his boss's words. Moreover, unlike the bosses who work in an uncomfortable way, they are looking like their soul is missing in the middle of the office. Expectations of what Ma Sang-woo's behavior, which shows the early life of a professional worker, are gathering attention. Song Mina attends the Parents' Meeting in Burya Burya during the weekend without any rest. Delicate and detailed acting power, the image of the previous work shows an act that has changed 180 degrees, which is not found. Please look forward to it. ”

2019-10-15 15:11:13

A photo of Lee Ji Hye

A photo of Lee Ji Hye

On the 10th, MBC FM4U 'Afternoon Discovery Lee Ji-hye' official Instagram said, "I'm busy shopdy today without time to eat. "A photo came up with the words". In the released photo, Lee Ji-hye is eating cup ramen at the radio studio. Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye married in 2017 and has a daughter.

2019-10-15 14:31:13