My mother told me to come back right away.

My mother told me to come back right away.

"Salimnam 2" On the 27th, KBS 2TV 'Salim Boys 2' depicts the story of Poppin Hyun-joon and his mother. Surprised by her mother's anger than she expected, Poppin Hyun-joon is embarrassed to know what to do with her, and she's interested in why her mother is so angry.

2019-11-30 14:11:21

Black Dog…

Black Dog…

Not the school seen from the outside of the frame TVN's TV drama 'Catch the Ghost' was first broadcasted on December 16, 'Black Dog' (directed by Hwang Jun-hyuk, drama Joo-yeon Park, Production Studio Dragon, Urban Works) on the 26th. Ha Joon's first steel cut has been revealed, and Black Dog is a story about a new school student, Go Han-naul (Seo Hyun-jin), who became a regular teacher, struggling to survive his dream in a miniature school. Instead of looking at the school outside the frame, they take a closer look at their true nature through a term teacher who knows the bitterness of reality better than anyone else. In particular, unlike the existing academies, the teacher puts the teacher on the front and adds the expectation that they will melt their veiled world densely. In addition to Seo Hyun-jin, La Mi-ran, Ha Joon, Lee Chang-hoon, Jung Hae-gyun, and Kim Hong-pa, actors who don't have explanations all go out to enhance the reality and perfection of their dramas. Do not. On the other hand, the sharp eyes shining in the glasses reveal a glimpse of Do Yeon-woo's charisma, which has a devilish utterance that defeats drowsiness. Above all, Do Yeon-woo, a veteran teacher and the next ace, who is trusted by Park Sung-soon (Ramiran). Bone hitting a stone spoken word and words to say because of the driving force that is sure to bring a lot of misunderstandings, but knowing that more than anyone has more interest and affection. In addition to the warm heart that reveals his know-how to the new-year-old Go Sky, Ha Joon's colorful face, which will be shown through the rich rich Do Yeon-woo, has already stimulated the anticipation psychology.To see and feel the profession and the people living in it Hajun, who met with teachers and talked and practiced in person, said, “I knew that my job as a teacher should have a passion for“ dedication ”to the students in front of me.” I think it's a hot job when I think of 'teachers' who are always nervous and studying and trying to be recognized. ”He is a person who walks on the My Way while fully developing his skills without being caught in the 'line ride' in the private high school. . As Hyun Hyun-jin and La Mi-ran keep a close breath, the viewers' expectations and interest were also hot, and Do Yeon-woo's charm over the slick and tenderness in the public picture caught the eye.

2019-11-30 13:31:24

People who are cold because of the cold nature of blueberries are ingested excessively

People who are cold because of the cold nature of blueberries are ingested excessively

Blueberries are a healthful fruit in many ways, but they can sometimes cause allergic reactions such as hives. If you've bought a lot of blueberries, or if you can't eat them for a long time and should be stored for a long time, frozen storage is a good idea. Refrigerate if you can eat it within a week without washing it, and if it needs to be stored for longer periods of time, wash, dry and freeze. Store in a sealed container and refrigerated. The cold nature of the person who is cold body can cause abdominal pain and diarrhea when ingested should be careful, the general person is ideal to consume less than 25 tablets per day.

2019-11-30 13:11:12

Pancreatic Cancer Screening and Surgery?

Pancreatic Cancer Screening and Surgery?

This mass is called a mass Because pancreatic cancer is difficult to cure, it is good to prevent it. Avoid high fat and high calorie eating habits and stay away from smoking and chemical exposure. Active treatment for pancreatitis is of utmost importance. It is the best mortality rate and there is no satisfactory treatment. Abdominal pain, loss of appetite, and weight loss are the most prominent but can also occur with other diseases. After the early days, the jaundice, itching, and urine color of the body and eyes become yellow. Digestive fluid secretion is a long-term problem in the digestion of the pancreas is likely to interfere. It is good to eat a little bit of high-calorie foods that are easy to digest and digest fat. A mass of cancerous cells in the pancreas. These masses are called masses. There are many types of pancreatic cancer, but more than 90% occurs in the exocrine cells of the pancreatic duct, pancreatic cancer generally refers to pancreatic adenocarcinoma (膵 管 腺癌). Adenocarcinoma refers to cancer that occurs in glandular cells, or glandular cells. Pancreatic cancer has different symptoms depending on where it occurs. Many of the symptoms of pancreatic cancer are nonspecific, which is also seen in other pancreatic diseases and digestive system disorders. Pancreatic cancer is found in 40-70% of patients with abdominal pain, weight loss and jaundice. Symptoms vary depending on the location, size and metastasis of the tumor. Most patients with pancreatic cancer have abdominal pain and weight loss, and most patients with pancreatic cancer (head cancer) develop jaundice.

2019-11-30 12:31:36

Early Diabetes Symptoms, Prevention, and Treatment In the early stages of symptoms, there are few symptoms.

Early Diabetes Symptoms, Prevention, and Treatment In the early stages of symptoms, there are few symptoms.

In the early stages of diabetes, there are few symptoms, so many people do not know unless they have regular check-ups. Even when estimating diabetes disease statistics, only 50% of all diabetics are currently treated, and the remaining 50% are unaware of the patients themselves. But the early days are not without symptoms at all. A careful look at your changes can tell if you have diabetes. Diabetes is called diabetes when blood glucose is more than 126mg / dl measured by blood test after fasting for 8 hours or more or 200mg / dl after 2 hours of 75g oral glucose load test. In addition, one or more of the typical symptoms of hyperglycemia is present. Diabetes is diagnosed even when the blood glucose level is 200 mg / dl or more, regardless of diet. Diabetes is a type of metabolic disease, such as a lack of insulin secretion or normal function, characterized by high blood sugar, which increases the concentration of glucose in the blood. To prevent weight loss if you lose a lot of calories need to be limited, and proper exercise is also essential. This can slow or prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes. If left untreated for many years without treatment, diabetes can lead to visual impairment, which is called diabetic retinopathy. In developed countries, complications are very common, accounting for 20-30% of blindness. Leg pain is also a very painful condition, with a wide variety of sensory disorders, such as a needle poking or burning. Renal insufficiency can also lead to edema. In addition, the symptoms of diabetes vary greatly in each stage of the disease, so watch carefully.

2019-11-30 12:11:45

Idol Room

Idol Room

MCs are the faces of other members to Seolhyun? AOA appeared on JTBC's Idol Room, which airs at 6:25 pm on the 26th, and came back with a new song `` Come to see me. '' AOA, who visited Idol Room for 1 year and 6 months after the release of `` Bingle Bangles '' in May last year, is a word that he showed off an idol-like gorgeous entertainment for 8 years in a friendly atmosphere. "Do you want to have only this part of your face?" Seolhyun picked members' strengths one by one. When Jung Hyung-Don Defcon asked, "Do you like all the strengths of the members, or do you like your face?", Seol Hyun replied, "I still like my face." It's a rumor that it's captured.

2019-11-30 11:31:20

According to Jung Hae-in's walking report

According to Jung Hae-in's walking report

KBS 2TV's new entertainment program `` Jeong Hae In's Report '', which airs on the 26th at 26 pm, depicts Jung Hae In and his best friend Eun Jong Gun-Lim Hyun Soo's star travel in New York. Introducing. In accordance with the concept of walking, he is wearing a hooded sweatshirt, exhaust pants, and hips. In addition, Jung Hae-in's visuals shine among the towering buildings and the busy New Yorkers. Jung Hae-in said that Kim Gar-ram, who picked up “food” as one of the honey tips that boosts viewership, shouted enthusiasm and shouted “I am confident”. This raises expectations for Jung Hae-in's struggle to catch viewership and volume, and Jung Hae In-pyok's Mukbang, which will be showcased in New York City. Enough. Jung Hae-in transformed into a 'New York boyfriend' following 'National Boyfriend' stimulates her desire to accompany her and raises her expectation toward 'Junghae-in's Walk Report' one day before her first broadcast.

2019-11-30 11:11:19

Ham So-won, Storming at 'Snackly Show'

Ham So-won, Storming at 'Snackly Show'

Lee Kyung-gyu border Actor Ham So-won confuses Gagman Lee Kyung-kyu with a powerful chat. On the 27th, JTBC entertainment program 'Hanki Sook Show' Ham So-won and singer Lee Jin-hyuk appeared as a Bong-dong and challenged one meal in Dongtan 2 new city of Hwaseong-si. When Ham So-won appeared on the day, Lee Kyung-kyu showed "Visitor not to meet" and showed her vigilance. Lee Jin-hyuk, who was jealous of the fact that he was digging up to the end, Lee Kyung-kyu, "he talks a lot," bothered and laughed. Lee Jin-hyuk said "because I have to live" and Kang Ho-dong admired "great". On the other hand, 'Hanki Show' is broadcasted at 11 pm on the day.

2019-11-30 10:31:15

Winter vacation destination?

Winter vacation destination?

How about Hawaii following the footsteps of BTS JIMIN?

2019-11-30 10:11:12

Posted by Arab Fashion Magazine hiamag and BTS JIMIN

Posted by Arab Fashion Magazine hiamag and BTS JIMIN

2019-11-30 09:31:11

I'll never reconcile the double title song and misunderstanding on the album 'City Pop Gift Set'

I'll never reconcile the double title song and misunderstanding on the album 'City Pop Gift Set'

MUSIC released the second album “COSMOS” on the 24th. The album contains five title titles, ‘Do you not reconcile?’ And ‘오해 고’, as well as ‘Now like others’, ‘I will be the person you want’ and ‘Novel (小雪)’. They are all packed in the City Pop genre and are called the “City Pop General Gift Set”. 'Do not reconcile you?' Is a song that contains a lot of thoughts after quarreling with lovers, dreamy sound, sympathetic lyrics, and the music's own emotions fill the music video.

2019-11-30 09:11:10

Eva's husband looks at her husband who was a leisure sports instructor.

Eva's husband looks at her husband who was a leisure sports instructor.

`People are good` In 2006, the English beauty Eva Popiel, who became famous for her outstanding beauty, fluent Korean, and frank words at a talk show about her life in Korea, confessed her feelings to her husband, who was a leisure sports instructor, the next day. It was sent. Her husband, who hadn't accepted Eva's heart for six months, explained, “I've met once or twice, and I'm surprised that it's just coming in so fast and so strongly.” As a woman, there is something she can never give up. Eva wants to show that housewives can be confident and cool with thorough self-management, from diet management to zumba dance to pole dance.

2019-11-30 08:31:42

Jung Woojin PD attracts much attention

Jung Woojin PD attracts much attention

Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant, an SBS signage entertainment program, last year donated 10 million won to the International Relief Development NGO Good Neighbors. The company has run a celebrity restaurant to create and revitalize alley stores, and in fact, many viewers visited the alleys and recorded meaningful sales. I will try to do it. ”

2019-11-30 08:11:22

Did you say it was very helpful for digestion?

Did you say it was very helpful for digestion?

chocolate Ha Ji-won's return to the drama is two years after the 2017 drama `` Hospital ship. '' Ha Ji-won, who returns to the drama two years after the 2017 drama `` Hospital Ship, '' is prepared to lead viewers to the world of `` healing '' through this `` chocolate. '' Ha Ji-won said, “In addition to learning and practicing the most basic recipes for the role of the chef, we have been working hard in the kitchen of the restaurant. We have learned the rhythm and harmony of the chefs in the real kitchen. It was very helpful. ” Lee Kang, Moon Cha-young and Lee Joon faced with each other in the hospital. First, Moon Cha-young's eyes hide under the hospital bed. Lee Joon's expression looks at Moon Cha-young, who is crouching and suffering. Moon Cha-young's straight eyes toward Lee Gang are also interesting. Moon Cha-young looks at Lee Kang, who looks for an emergency patient, while hiding himself over the wall. It is not unusual for Moon Cha-young, who is still being treated, to fix her gaze towards Lee Kang. Lee Kang, who has a cold face without shaking his eyes, knows his gaze, but his hands are very friendly. The subtle flows between the two made them more curious. Ha Ji-Daol's agency, Hawadal Entertainment, said, “Hajiwon has been practicing restaurant practice since the beginning of this year to read the hearts of people who make and receive dishes. I would like to ask for Hajiwon's many expectations and interests to showcase 'the 10 Days of the Table' in his works. ”

2019-11-30 07:31:10

'Alley cafeteria' donation of 10 million won of celebrity restaurant ...

'Alley cafeteria' donation of 10 million won of celebrity restaurant ... "We will try to save business"

Baek Jongwon's Alley Restaurant is a model for warm good deeds. According to SBS on the 26th, 'Alley Restaurant' donated 10 million won to NGO Good Neighbors. SBS side said, "On the day, the crew met with Good Neighbors at the Mok-dong SBS headquarters and acted as the representative of SBS Entertainment Division. This donation is said to have collected the proceeds from celebrity restaurants (bateran homemade burger + fierce Bora restaurant + Sawasdee Bob) that were active through 'Baek Jongwon's Alley Restaurant' from May to August of last year. In May last year, 'Alley Restaurant' donated 10 million won of celebrity restaurant profits. In this regard, PD Jung Woo-jin said, "Thank you to the viewers for your interest, and we will continue to make efforts to save the alley." Meanwhile, 'Baekjongwon's Alley Restaurant' is broadcasted every Wednesday at 11:10 pm.

2019-11-30 07:11:34