The grievance you have to try ... your wife's taste

The grievance you have to try ... your wife's taste

On the 19th, TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife' depicts Hamsowon and Jinhwa's efforts to have a second. Ham-Won-Ewha and his wife have confessed to having to try a natural pregnancy due to in vitro side effects. In the shooting of the family, Kim Bin-woo's family was full of energy despite the hunger's hunger and Yul's crying. Gave viewers a smile. Ham So-won visited the Korean clinic and said, "Your physical strength dropped sharply in a series of procedures. The Chinese doctor who diagnosed it said, "You can rest assured." ”He said. Kim Bin-woo said, “The family was not economically good last year.” “I had to start working when I was full, and my husband was also stressed. So I couldn't do it properly, but it went like a kaleidoscope. ” Husband Jeon said, “We were so happy to hear the news. I made your destiny as hope, but many good things happened, and my presence alone doubled my happiness. ”“ My dad is so thankful and welcomes us. ” .

2019-11-26 16:11:10

Did you choose this song because of a relationship?

Did you choose this song because of a relationship?

"Mask singer" Turn off the 24 days advanced to the semifinals in the broadcast MBC 'bokmyeonga king' being masked singer 4 solo amid a scene of masked singer song selection for "to name" IU eyes unfolds on stage. MC Kim Sung-joo last week that "Kim Gura necessarily I need to know. ”I was interested in the identity of a masked singer. Despite the expectations of everyone, the masked singer, who was frustrated with Kim Gura's consistent attitude, had leaked a definitive hint. I wondered if Kim Gura could notice the identity of a masked singer, and there are other masked singers who say they have a special relationship with Demon King Shin Hae-chul. In the first round, he sang Shin Hae-chul's “Don't Look Sad” as a duet. He said he chose this song because he had a special relationship with Shin Hae-chul. They are interested in what kind of relationship it is and what the hidden behind story is.

2019-11-26 15:31:11

`Understanding of electric shock` Namyoung soon

`Understanding of electric shock` Namyoung soon

Nam Young (Ju Min-kyung) woke up in the hot temperature of his hometown in “Understanding the Electric Shock” (directed Lee Ho, script Kim Seung-won, Planning KBS, UFO Production), which aired on the 22nd. Lover Won-jae (Jang In-seop), who was with her at the rush, went out to check the boiler. Along with the sound, the raw material fell due to electric shock in the boiler room. Unexpected outbreak, but Namyoung was soon shocked. The raw material awakened suddenly “Let's break up. I was breathing and breathing, but the face that came up at that moment was not you, but another child. ”After the breakup, Kim Won-jae had his time alone without contacting Ko Nam-young (Ju Min-kyung). Kim Won-jae met Ko Nam-young again and confessed to her. Kim Won-jae said that another woman's face came to mind when she was electrocuted. Only then did he realize that the pain had grown unknowingly, and that the pain was so great that it would have made the last seven years with Ko Nam-young a mere 10 seconds. Kim Won-jae's short 10-second time period meant that it was a moment that people's minds were changed. They joined naturally and continued drinking. Eun Byung made a crush on Nam Young while checking Namyeong, and eventually Jung Han left the same taxi as an excuse to take her. Seong-wook seized Namyoung, who was embarrassed to have another beer. Nam-young, who was left alone in the street, was courageous and said, "I like you not to give up my dream." I thought of the raw materials. I drove to the company in the evening and met a well-prepared raw material in the office late at night. Namyoung, who talks about his injustice and embarrassment, said, “We only needed an opportunity.” Breaking the controversy was a junior company that brought a blanket to cover the raw material, saying, "I think we'll go back to our agent's mouth." Finally, when he was shocked and noticed that she was her, Nam Young threw the ball in his hand and picked up the liquor in the company.

2019-11-26 15:11:12

I moved to the Muenjae Memorial Hall

I moved to the Muenjae Memorial Hall

The three moved to the Eun-jae Memorial Hall while walking. There were students on a date, and the couple of 19 was spending time doing logic. Jeon was surprised to see a couple dating while doing logic and asked, "I'm really like this." Pohang University and KAIST have a student competition every year. Lee Jangwon said, "Daejeon has a downtown and there is nothing Pohang. Here you can drink beer in a log cabin.

2019-11-26 14:31:12

Not long after it was released…

Not long after it was released…

`Traffic light` The sea appeared as a guest on the SBS Power FM 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcasted on the morning of 22nd. Said he only released one song a year. When I gave the song, it wasn't long since I released a new song. ” Speaking of laughter, the music video as loud as a song is also a viewing point. In the music video containing the B-level emotional atmosphere with the brilliant CG production, Kim Young-chul, Park Jae-hyun and Kim Ha-young, famous for 'Surprise Him', starred.

2019-11-26 14:12:00

'Fairy girls' gave a deep sound

'Fairy girls' gave a deep sound

MBC History Exploration Entertainment, broadcast on November 24th, "Those Who Cross the Line" ("Fantasy")-Returns, "the 15th episode, reviews the history of many Koreans carved on Russian excellence. It reminded me of the tragedy our nation had to face in distant exotic lands, and gave a deep sound. In the broadcast, Seol Min-seok, Jeon Hyun-mu, Kim Jong-min, Yoo Byeong-jae, and Choi Hee-seo are depicted heading to the role of Razdolino Slave in Ussuri. The train station is a place filled with blood, sweat and tears of Koreans and their descendants, the "Koreans" who emigrated to Russia. It was the starting station where the forced relocation of the Koryo people began in 1937. Seol Min-seok said, "The forced migration of Korea was a tragedy, and it was a hell." In the past, 200,000 Koreans were pushed by a cargo train without knowing English. In the terrible devastation that took place there, all the 'fairies' were forced to shed tears of lament. Yoo Byung-jae inherited the intention of independence activist Choi Jae-hyung for the Korean people and donated 10 million won to the Choi Jae-hyeong Memorial Project. The stories of the Koryoin people faced by the 'fairies' rang deeply in the hearts of the members. What happened in the forced emigration train that drove the Korean people to death?

2019-11-26 13:31:10

Understanding of electric shock, unexpected unexpected situation But?

Understanding of electric shock, unexpected unexpected situation But?

Nam Young (Ju Min-kyung) woke up in the hot temperature of his hometown in “Understanding the Electric Shock” (directed Lee Ho, script Kim Seung-won, Planning KBS, UFO Production), which aired on the 22nd. Lover Won-jae (Jang In-seop), who was with her at the rush, went out to check the boiler. Along with the sound, the raw material fell due to electric shock in the boiler room. Unexpected outbreak, but Namyoung was soon shocked. The raw material awakened suddenly “Let's break up. It's flashing and choking, but the face that came up at that moment is not you, but another. ” The kinky and twisted day of Nam-young, who was sentenced to a lover who had been dating for 7 years in 10 seconds, began. I wanted to complain about the breakup, but I didn't have a friend to listen to, and eventually I met band guitarist Kang Sol (Yun Ji-on) who followed me for good. Soon I regret and left. After quitting her film promotion company for seven years to write a novel, she met with senior Jung-han (Oreong) and asked her to monitor the novel for submission. He and Namyoung had a history of making the same bedtime mistake. So, strange feelings flowed between the two. Jang In-seop, who appeared in various dramas such as 'Gahwa Mansaseong', 'Daegun-Love', 'Devil's Joy', 'Movie', 'The Phone' Son Hyun-joo) acted under the role of 'Chief Chief' under the actress, and received the attention of the viewers because of the restrained inner performance. Jang In-sub, who challenges new characters in every work, demonstrates his ability to digest his character every time and proves himself to be a “gift of transformation.” So left alone, Nam Young surprisingly fits well with Sung-wook, and his bread breaks in his ridiculous joke. Drunk or drunk, the two of them boldly kissed in the street. Nam-young, a witty and laid-back man, asked Sung-wook for a contact, but the answer came back was absurd. “Namyoung, I have a lover. Farewell is not my cousin's brother. ” Eventually, Nam-young, who exploded, pours the water in his bag on him. Nevertheless, Sung-wook left her casually saying, "This is love and love for us." Sleeping drunk, Namyoung found a man in a police costume that died in his room the next day. It wasn't enough to go through last night's embarrassing situation. The dead man was a criminal who impersonated the police and was aiming for Namyoung, and died of being electrocuted by the water that flowed into the room after he came to her house and had a worse mind than stealing money. Namyoung, who has gone through the days of not knowing what went wrong, finally burst into tears.

2019-11-26 13:11:10

Park Tae-hwan the most?

Park Tae-hwan the most?

It must be united In the 23rd episode of JTBC's `` Come Together, '' Park Tae-hwan, who plays the role of Park Tae-hwan, appears in concert with FC members. He is going to prove his skills with a new type of grief that he can hold his breath for.

2019-11-26 12:31:12

“Melody Bookstore” Lee Special's This Is Me Live etc ??

“Melody Bookstore” Lee Special's This Is Me Live etc ??

In the JTBC entertainment program 'Melody Book Room', which was closed on the 20th, a book concert with a book and a book OST was held for the last meeting. Live performances of Kim Hyun-woo and Park Kyung's Going Crazy, Kim Hyun-woo's Moon, Sleep, Dream ... Uri, and Lee Teuk's 'Disney Izumi' were held. The song was impressively released, and the chemistry was especially stable with the members who were breathing together, filled with empathy and comfort, and the audience was also immersed. The song `` Hero and Heroes '' was released and said, "I was a non-regular worker on the jazz club stage a few years ago."

2019-11-26 12:11:12

˝Shoodol˝ Juho's father and his brother and sister

˝Shoodol˝ Juho's father and his brother and sister

KBS2 'Superman is back' (hereinafter referred to as 'Sdol'), which aired on the 24th, is decorated with a subtitle called 'Small Town of Memory.' Various performances such as busking and mime are held on the bridge, which caught the eyes of Gunnabli. In particular, Gunnabli backed the scene with a band performing a busking performance and an instant collaboration. It adds to the expectation how cute the surprise formed band will be.

2019-11-26 11:31:12

웃 I live alone ˝ I live alone ˝

웃 I live alone ˝ I live alone ˝

On the 22nd, MBC ‘I Live Alone’ will visit viewers with Gian84 and Yang Chi-seung, who are from sports to shopping. At the end of the training session, Gian 84 shows a smile that moves increasingly different from the will. Yang Chi-seung, who is not concerned with this, continues to order harder movements and continues with severe training. Yang said to Gian 84, who is struggling. So it's better to come out, ”he said. On the other hand, Lee Si-eon and Lee Won-seok are embarrassed by the poor packing ability of Jae-chun somewhere. In the end, while forming a confrontational structure, Lee Si-eon, who has lost the place to go and contrasts with Lee Si-eon, who says, "Jesus is more driven than I thought." Gian 84 looks scared as if he was drawn to a real beast, and the conflicting appearance of Yang-chi-seung who watches him casually is expected to create unexpected fun. As soon as the grocery store is finished, the big picture (?) That both directors have been hiding is revealed, and the idea is to make Gian 84 fall into the menbung.

2019-11-26 11:11:58

Getting Secret Boutique Genie…

Getting Secret Boutique Genie…

In the 14th episode of the SBS TV drama 'Secret Boutique', which was broadcast on the 20th, Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-ah) faced the crisis of the moment of death just before death due to the strategy of Kim Yeo-ok (Chang Mi-hee). A 60-minute heart fight between two women with blades proclaiming a head-to-head victory over Kim Yeo-ok who tried to kill her. Kim Yeo-ok drove Jenny to the corner. Taking away the weak books and backup files of the boutique guests, the chief weapon of Jenny's. Kim Yeo-ok even closed the boutique, saying, "Do you think the boutique is yours?" Above all, Jenny confessed to Rev. Wie Jeong-hyuk that she used Deo's vengeance as a shield of revenge, and told her, "So I'll try to do it right. You'll hurt a lot. . Rather, he said he would hand over foreign invested companies built with Kim Yeo-ok's slush fund to Jenny Jang. I'm sorry. I am a mother and son. ” When the war with the jang began, Kim Yeo-ok took out the J boutique “secret ledger” and documents and closed J boutique to press against Jenny. Unlike Yoon Sun-woo, who is worried about the long-term war, Jenny Jang said, “I will take away the most important things from Kim Hoe!”. I shed it to myself. In a hurry, Ye-Nam joined hands with Cho Gwang Group, Choi Seok-hoon (Park Jeong-hak), and set up a strategy to remove Wi-Jung. When Jang Ye Nam implemented the plan, Jang handed over the materials he obtained to Kim Yeo-ok. Then he indirectly revealed that he wasn't doing it, saying, "Who should have done it?" Jenny said, "I don't know if this will have been in effect by now," he said. "I'll save it. Instead, return my client data and get off the chair." In the end, Kim Yeo-ok had to accept the deal for his son.

2019-11-26 10:31:10

Won Championship, Kim Jae Woong Debut Competition KO

Won Championship, Kim Jae Woong Debut Competition KO

Kim Jae-woong, 26, made his martial arts debut seven years after his debut in the major tournament. The ONE Championship was also popular. One championship official said, “Kim Jae-woong won a brilliant TKO win. For Filipino martial arts fans it was a very impressive sight. "I fascinated Manila with his brilliant performance." Kim won the third match (featherweight) of the 102th main championship championship held in Manila, Philippines on the 8th with a 38-second TKO in the third round. We finished Hapaue Nunis (32, Brazil) with knee kick. Nunis is from Brazil's Premiung FC Lightweight Champion. Kim Jae-woong made a deep impression on the one championship by laying down South American Kang Ho, who was active in one weight division. In the first championship, Kim Jae-woong won 1 and Nunis won 1-3. Nunis is the strongest player who made his debut 10 consecutive victories before entering the championship. The big company said, “Kim Jae-woong had a hard time managing Nunis until the second round. It was clear that when the third round Nunis tried to stay dominant, they won the game without being discouraged. The daring attack was beautiful and his face defense improved. It was a successful debut, ”he analyzed the win of the first championship. Kim Jaewoong was a TFC featherweight champion. TFC is a Korean mixed martial arts group that has produced eight UFC fighters, including women's strawweight champion Zhang Wei Li (30, China). The One Championship held 116 events in 11 countries including Singapore until October 2019. It is broadcasted in Korea through JTBC3 FOX Sports. The Seoul Convention will be held on June 19, 2020.

2019-11-26 10:11:16

Kim Sook-eun's sister

Kim Sook-eun's sister

? Battle Trip On the 23rd, KBS2 'Battle Trip', MC Corps Kim Sook and Song Euni traveled to Azerbaijan Baku. On the visual of the freshly made cheese dish, Song Eun said, "I'm sorry I keep taking pictures." Yun Bomi caught her eye with a traveler who drew out the steamed charm of the hidden pearl 'Croatia' of Eastern Europe. In addition to the well-known Croatian sights, secret places and restaurants that are not well known to tourists are unveiled. As Croatia is a country of truffles, the world's top three delicacies, including truffle burgers and french fries, were introduced. do.

2019-11-26 09:31:53

The crash landing of love, synergy?

The crash landing of love, synergy?

TVN's new Saturday drama 'Natural landing of love' (played by Park Ji-eun / Director Jeong-Hyo Lee / Culture Warehouse, Studio Dragon), which first aired on Saturday, December 14 at 9:00, was a tycoon heiress It is an absolute top secret romance between Yoon Se-ri and Son Jeong-hyuk, a North Korean officer who loves to hide and protect her. In addition, many actors who believe, including Hyun-bin, Son Ye-jin, Seo Ji-hye, Kim Jung-hyun, Oh Man-seok, Kim Young-min, Kim Jung-nan, Kim Sun-young, and Koo Ji-yeon, will join the audience to explode in synergy. Lee Jung-hyuk, played by Hyun Bin, is a high-ranking son of a prominent military officer and a North Korean special officer. With a blunt tone and a straight attitude, everything is done correctly in everything, but suddenly the appearance of Yoon Se-ri makes her face an unpredictable life. Lee Jung-hyuk, a cool military figure who seems to have no blood or tears, and Yoon Seri, who is wearing a fashionable costume and posing proudly, attracts attention. Two characters with the opposite atmosphere, the background of the drama, and the character are wondering what kind of revolutionary chemistry will evolve in the future.

2019-11-26 09:11:53