30 years old, how does it look in everyday life?

30 years old, how does it look in everyday life?

Refreshing beauty Goara boasted the beauty of freshness even at the age of thirty. Many people wonder what it would look like in everyday life while they play the role of innocence in each of their works. Goara recently worried about the health of the fans while wearing a hat on her social media. It is showing. Born as a child actor, Goa is famous for his outstanding beauty, tall stature and good proportions.

2019-11-24 22:11:12

Jung Mi-ae raises her thumb and smiles

Jung Mi-ae raises her thumb and smiles

On the 19th, Jung Mi-ae posted a photo on her Instagram with the words "Seattle sleepless night, Seattle's last day .. Thank you Seattle ~~". Jung Mi-ae in the picture is smiling with her thumb raised against the night view of Seattle. Meanwhile, Jung Mi-ae is appearing on Olive '1 day from today'.

2019-11-24 21:31:12

I posted a picture with Kim Jung Hoon

I posted a picture with Kim Jung Hoon

Singer Kim Jung-hoon posted on his Instagram "survival report" on the 19th. I posted a picture with this article. In the shared photo, Kim Jung-hoon takes a selfie with no expression in what looks like a dressing room. His handsome looks are still impressive. Kim Jung-hoon, meanwhile, was sued by his former girlfriend A for a savings claim in February, but A later submitted a deodorant letter.

2019-11-24 21:11:11

Lee Young Ae starts to communicate with SNS at forty nine years…

Lee Young Ae starts to communicate with SNS at forty nine years…

What was your first post? Actor Lee Young-ae started communicating on social media at age ninety-nine. In the meantime, Lee Young-ae was one of the entertainers who do not do any social activities. SNS activities related to Lee Young Ae only official SNS provided by their company was only. Lee Yeong-ae opened her eyes on social media only four days ago. Lee Young Ae also indirectly promotes the upcoming movie 'Find Me' by posting a hashtag called #Find Me #Deacon #Lee Young Ae along with pictures taken with members of the butler such as Yang Se-hyung, Lee Seung-ki, Lee Sang-yoon and Yuk Sung-jae. did. In this post, as one might expect, a comment commends Lee Young-ae's beauty, while a netizen asked, 'Is this true actor Lee Young-ae right?' And said, 'I am happy to be able to communicate.' Congratulations on the first post SNS.

2019-11-24 20:31:12

At the moment, the highest viewer rating soared to 84.

At the moment, the highest viewer rating soared to 84.

MBC entertainment program 'Returns over the Line' (hereinafter called 'Festivals'), which was broadcasted on the 17th, reached its highest audience rating with 5.8% and 2 parts 7.5% based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan households. Recorded the number one entertainment. At the moment, the highest viewer rating soared to 8.4%. He could have escaped from a cluttered chasm, but Ahn Jung-geun said in his Russian words, "Korea Ura". Choi Hee-seo said that Ahn's plan to be judged by a third country was sadly not fulfilled due to Eulsaeng, and he was sentenced to death in Japanese hands. In 'Across the Line', Choi Hee-seo honestly confessed that he called her husband the most. Choi Hee-seo was embarrassed to leave a video letter that says, "Hey. I have Siberian transversal right here. I'll learn a lot more and meet you in Seoul. I'll meet you in Seoul. Seol Min-Seok attracted attention by saying that he must remember the patron Choi Jae-hyung, who was behind Ahn Jung-geun. Choi Jae-hyung is the core of Yeonhae's independence movement, but the least known independence hero. The elves searched for Choi Jae-hyung's birthplace in Russia's Usu-risk and recalled his last appearance before his arrest by the Japanese army. The 'fairies' who arrived at the desolate road after Usu-risk jail and presumed to be the place of Choi Jae-hyeong's teacher were shocked by the unbelievable situation. Jeon Hyunmu, like Choi Jae-hyung, burst out in anger when he recalled Dr. Yoon Bong-gil, who was buried right next to the garbage incinerator. Still don't know where the remains The photo of Choi Jae-hyung's grandson who sacrifices on the road hurt everyone's chest.

2019-11-24 20:11:19

It contains the figure of Douri posing with Venus

It contains the figure of Douri posing with Venus

Singer Duri boasted pure beauty. On the 20th, he posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words "Please taste." In the open picture, Dooly poses with long straight hair. The beautiful body and elegant beauty are eye-catching.

2019-11-24 19:31:12

What to do to appear!

What to do to appear!

"Running Man" SBS `` Running Man, '' which aired on the 17th, featured actors Eun-seo Seo, Choi-ri, Gagman, and Hur Kyung-hwan, an idol godseven camp. Jeon So-min had no idea how the appearance of the GOT7 camp had been revealed as an ideal type. Strong Na made out the tension of the viewers sweating out the animals one by one with Song Ji-hyo and the breath of fantasy. Yoo Jae-seok, who saw this, stopped him, saying, “I sweated in my armpit.” Not just Kim, but Kim Bap-yong Kim. ”

2019-11-24 19:11:14

Graphene Fragrance Restocking Quiz Correct Answer What can I get?

Graphene Fragrance Restocking Quiz Correct Answer What can I get?

Busy hands Graphene fragrance restocking quiz was asked. On the 24th, the graphene fragrance restocking quiz questions can be obtained if the correct answer can be obtained, but many people are interested in the busy hands with a dagger. In particular, if the correct answer to the quiz is corrected, the portal site is heating up so that you can try the correct case. According to them, the answer to the quiz so far is to write down “Aquabo Eau De Parfum,” “Ovation Eau De Parfum,” and “Triple Color Lips.”

2019-11-24 18:31:12

I asked my wife's taste that it was a waste of trash bags.

I asked my wife's taste that it was a waste of trash bags.

On the 19th, TV Chosun Entertainment Program 'Taste of the Wife' was shown as Ha Seung-jin's family went on their first family trip after retirement. Ha Eun-ju's sister, Ha Eun-ju, "when I came out last time I couldn't cook and want to recover my honor," he expressed his strong will. Ha Eun-ju said, "It's ridiculous. Dad, if I ruin it sometimes, I bury it. So when I ask why it's a waste of garbage bags."

2019-11-24 18:11:16

"Operational Viewpoint" Lee Young-ja split the time and wash!

2019-11-24 17:31:12

Choi Ji Yeon, immersed in emotion for a while after the stage

Choi Ji Yeon, immersed in emotion for a while after the stage

MBC 'My Little TV V2' replayed on the 24th, 'The Masked Street Forest' reveals the identity of Forest Honey, which was defeated by Taegyeong. In 'Maesugae Forest', 'Forest Hanni', which lost its place to go, turned out to be 20 years old actor Choi Ji-yeon and surprised many. Even after the 'Speechless' stage, Choi Ji-yeon immersed in her emotions for a while and laughed. Choi Ji-yeon expanded her career not only as an actor but also as a director through the 2012 short film ‘Women’. In the same year, he joined the pulpit as a professor of acting arts at Nam-Seoul National University of Arts. Currently, she is also an illustrator, drawing books.

2019-11-24 17:11:12

People's Participation Idea Contest Successfully Ends 2019 Korea Challenge

People's Participation Idea Contest Successfully Ends 2019 Korea Challenge

“The end of the campaign for four months… Presidential Prize, ”Presidential Directive 3.1 Movement and 100th Anniversary Project Promotion Committee (co-chairman: Nak-yeon Lee, former Prime Minister Han Un-sang, and Unification / Education Minister Han Wan-sang) announced the '2019 Korea Challenge' at the Seoul Mok-dong Broadcasting Center Cobaco Hall. : National Proposal, National Choice (hereinafter, Korea Challenge) 'final. The Korea Challenge was a national participation idea contest that presented the blueprint for the future 100 years of Korea. Six teams competed in the final. As a result, Ha Seung-woo, who presented the idea of ​​'mandatory participation of the residents' settlement debate discussion' through the on-site examination of the national judiciary, was awarded the Presidential Prize. On the other hand, the event was hosted by MBC Lim Hyun-ju announcer, and also held various events such as reading the 3.1 Declaration of Independence, dance performances in line with the 3.1 movement commemorative song “3456”, and “Ukishima Maru” musical performances.

2019-11-24 16:31:12

The Pleads side is Nana and 10 years long.

The Pleads side is Nana and 10 years long.

Pleads Entertainment said on the 19th, "With the trust that has been maintained for a long time, Nana signed a one-time renewal in 2017 and recently completed a renewal," he said. The side said, "Nana and I have been together for a long time and became a well-know partner for each other," he said. "We will not spare any support for becoming an all-round entertainment in the future." Nana, who was active, was recognized for his acting skills by appearing in the dramas Good Wipe, Killit, Justice and the filmmaker.

2019-11-24 16:11:12

VIXX LEO, the compliment to N,

VIXX LEO, the compliment to N, "cool, happy, proud and happy

Leo had a strong friendship with Yen. Group VIXX member Leo (real name Jeong Taek-un) said on his Instagram on the 20th, "It was cool, fun, proud and happy." Two pictures were posted with this phrase. Leo in the photo is in En's arms. The two face to face, smile brightly and show their cute charm. Meanwhile, N is appearing in the musical 'Return.'

2019-11-24 15:31:13

Samgyetang or something like dinner?

Samgyetang or something like dinner?

˝Song Dreams 2 Various epilogues were drawn from SBS Entertainment 'Songsang Dream Season 2-You're My Destiny', which was broadcasted on the 18th. After the meal, Lee Sang-hwa's mother said, "Gangnam was so nice and nice to sing a song at our son's wedding." While walking with his mother, he and his father-in-law remained alone. There were only two, so the silence flowed, and Gangnam poured out various questions to the artisans to solve the awkward atmosphere. Still flowed again. Gangnam said, "It was harder than entertainment," while watching him and his father-in-law. Two people stepped on the laundry together. Choi Soo-jong humming his hum, saying, "My heart is also soft." Choi Soo-jong suggested that he look at his eyes for 10 seconds and exchanged his eyes, saying, "Hey, is it a snow fight?" Ha Hee-ra, "I see you in my eyes," was the worst to see. Choi Soo-jong, "I see myself," he was fluttering. It was a moment to reflect on each other's meanings in busy daily life.

2019-11-24 15:11:12