My Way Actor Lee Jae-yong wants to live with the rest of his family

My Way Actor Lee Jae-yong wants to live with the rest of his family

Actor Lee Jae-yong tells his story honestly in My Way. The TV CHOSUN , which airs on Wednesday, the 5th of the month, reveals a life story containing the joy of the Korean actor Shin Stiller actor Lee Jae-yong. Actor Lee Jae-yong started acting while living in Busan. Despite her parents' opposition, she appears in the film 'Euksu-tang' with her unwavering passion for acting and starts to show her face in earnest. Later, he appeared in the film 'Friend' of director Kwak Kyung-taek, who is from Busan like Lee Jae-yong. Lee Jae-yong tells the story of "I've heard a lot of 'Is not active, or are you actually engaged in the dark world'?" Lee Jae-yong, a 38-year-old actor, recently played the role of 'Cho Heung Dog' in TV CHOSUN special program drama 'Gantaek' and is showing vicious acting. Unlike the cold and scary images in the drama, the program will show acting guidance to the juniors as well as a unique charm as a friendly senior. In particular, the actor Lee Yeol-um, who is appearing as a daughter in the drama, and the acting practice are included. Actress Lee Yeol-eum "It is the first historical drama, but it is receiving a lot of help. He keeps taking care of it." On the other hand, Lee Jae-yong, who had established himself as a luxury actor through endless challenges and endeavors through his obscurity, also had a crisis. That's why the financial difficulties for the three sons' backs. "I suffered from depression under extreme stress amid responsibility and utmost acting as an actor," he says. Lee Jae-yong, who spent so much time in agony, helped him to overcome difficulties. There was a deceased mother who reminded her of her compassion to her wife, three sons, and her son, Lee Jae-yong, who are living in Busan, whose bodies are apart but whose hearts are together. In addition, he was able to cope with depression through precious bonds such as singer Jung Si-ro and composer Kim Joon-sun who gave musical inspiration to Lee Jae-yong, who was mentally troubled. Lee Jae-yong confessed that it is their children to grow themselves, and expressed their generous affection for the family, "If I can do something for them in the future, it will be better." Actor Lee Jae-yong, who says he wants to live with his family, can be found on his 5th Wednesday night at 10 o'clock on TV CHOSUN .

2020-02-05 21:11:15

What kind of place is Odaesan natural meditation village? ...

What kind of place is Odaesan natural meditation village? ...

2020-02-05 20:31:11

'Voice Queen' Spin-off Trot Queen, 20 Trot Rising Stars

'Voice Queen' Spin-off Trot Queen, 20 Trot Rising Stars

Kim Yong-man, the broadcaster, is interested in the MC of MBN's new music show, "The Queen's War Trot Queen" (hereinafter Trot Queen). The first episode of MBN, Trot Queen, is the spin-off program for Voice Queen, the highest-rated MBN entertainment program. The show was broadcasted on 'Boy Queen' to reveal the appearances of 10 people who played the trot genre (Lee Lee, Park Yeon-hee, Choi Yeon-hwa, Joela, etc.) and 10 trot rising stars (Ansomi, Kim Yang, Woo Hyun-jung, Lee Seung-yeon, etc.). I have gathered a topic. Kim Yong-man, the MC of Trot Queen, said, “Korea can be called the Trot era now.” “The stage that brings together the stars who lead this trend is like a dream.” It's sweet. Subsequently, the team captain Ji Ji-ryul and Yoon Jung-soo said, “This is a true thyroid war.” “I am looking forward to the stage of Trot Queen,” which is full of personality but full of unity. Up. Meanwhile, 20 performers, Voice Team and Trot Team, reverse the atmosphere by setting up a gorgeous stage that harmonizes before a full-scale confrontation. In addition, Lee Mi-ri, who was loved as a friend of Song Ga-in and Gyeonggi Folk Song Trainer, and Woo Hyun-jung, the youngest of the youngest of the previous cast members, show a lively stage. Lastly, Jola, the original composer of the song `` I'm Angry '' who reinterpreted bespoke failure in accordance with the modern sentiment, boasted his skills through his own song. Eye-catching with the performance. Meanwhile, Trot Queen will be aired at 11 pm on Wednesday, February 5th.

2020-02-05 20:11:17

What is the island of Geojedo that introduced 2TV lively information?

What is the island of Geojedo that introduced 2TV lively information?

2020-02-05 19:31:09

Yeong-rok Chun-dong Manhakdo What kind of island is Goheung Mugwort Island found by Lee Hong-ryul?

Yeong-rok Chun-dong Manhakdo What kind of island is Goheung Mugwort Island found by Lee Hong-ryul?

2020-02-05 19:11:10

Dr. Seok-Woon Woo, China's Best Knitting Class ... Who?

Dr. Seok-Woon Woo, China's Best Knitting Class ... Who?

In China, Klass conducted an exciting squeak test. In 2007, JTBC's China has a class question (hereafter China's class), the author and economist Dr. Woo Seok-hoon, an economist Share questions with students. In a recent recording of “China is the Class,” Dr. Woo Seok-hun said, “In September 2019, the BBC selected“ Braiddae ”as the word of the day. Korean braided culture that noticed strange phenomenon in the West! Who are they? In the class, the students participated in the “Twinkling Self-Test” and the rumors that the best “Twinkle” was revealed as Kang Ji-young and Deokwon. Born in 1989, Kang Ji-young said, “I have been worried about my juniors leaving home without any greetings.” Dr. Woo Seok-hoon said, “A generation who leaves the office before the boss appeared.” He mentioned his life with a 90-year-old. Unlike the older generation, who only waited for the time of leaving office, he mentioned the emergence of the '90s born' that 'kal. If there is no personal life and growth, the generation that boldly leaves, the generation that Warraval is more important than the family relationship. On the day, Dr. Woo Suk-hoon gave them the nickname 'the nation of developed countries.' He added, "This is because values ​​were formed in a world with a national income of $ 30,000." The story of the 90's working life surrounding Korea's “Latte is a Horse” culture can be found in JTBC's “China is a Class-Quest”, which airs at 9:30 on the 5th.

2020-02-05 18:11:09

Why did you send thanks to Kapichu Chu Yeop and Yoo Byung-jae?

Why did you send thanks to Kapichu Chu Yeop and Yoo Byung-jae?

radio star Chuk-yeop, “Kapichu”, appears in “Radio Star” and expresses gratitude to Yoo Byung-jae. He became a thunderbolt overnight thanks to Yoo Byung-jae, who turned his attention to Yoo Byung-jae's proposal at first. In MBC 'Radio Star', which is broadcast today (5th), Kim Young-cheol, Park Narae, Giriboy, and 'Capichu' Chuk Yeop are featured in 'Who's Making a Hip-Hop'. Thanks to Yoo Byung Jae, he became a thunderbolt overnight, and he thanked Yoo Byung Jae, saying, "To me Yoo Byung Jae is 'You God.' Kapichu then became curious by convincing that he initially rejected his offer. Kapichu first appeared on Yoo's channel in October. Since then, it has been gathering a lot of attention with the concept of original song such as plagiarism. Thanks to its popularity, Copypie is active in many ways. In addition to receiving events from unexpected places, he is also receiving advertising suggestions. In particular, it is surprising that everyone is told that Lee Young-ae was selected as the next model in an advertisement. The copy release will be released for the first time. Copies, which are loved by popular songs such as `` Baby Sharks '' and `` Tsukichikichakachakachakan Daughter-in-law, '' are looking forward to seeing which creative songs to release this time. While continuing the talk, Kapitchu's Bon Caviar, 'Chu Dae-yeop' appears. Choo is going to confide in the past. He adds curiosity by telling anecdotes that he continued his activities by creating infinite bukkake with 'Misarichu' and 'Cheon-yeop' before 'Copychu'. Choo, who has not seen the light despite much effort, confessed that he had prevented the crisis of becoming a separated family thanks to 'copychu'. It will also abandon the comedy and add a "little income" to regret it. Meanwhile, 'Kapichu' Chu-yeop and 'You God' Yoo Byung-jae's relationship can be confirmed through 'Radio Star' broadcasted at 11:05 tonight. Photo Credit = MBC

2020-02-05 17:31:10

Forrest Park gets a curious story after a dazed rescue hug

Forrest Park gets a curious story after a dazed rescue hug

"Red light turns on for" Forest Healing Chemie! " 'Forest' Park Hae-Joboa explodes the thrilling chemistry of the Gangjeong Couple with the shoulder hug. Park Hae-Joboa is a special squadron for the 119 Special Rescue Team. While serving as an unrealistic romance of Kang Nam-hyuk, who was a member of the crew, while trying to escape from the dispatched Miyeong Hospital, he played the role of Jung Young-jae, who decided to find the value he admitted. The two continue their coincidence in the Miyeong forest after three coffee breaks and showcase the 'sticky forest healing chemistry'. Most of all, the last broadcast raised expectations that Kang San-hyuk and Jung Young-jae reunited a few months after they broke up. Jung Young-jae, who continued living in the forest of Mi-yeong, and Kang San-hyuk, who transformed into a 119 Special Rescue Team, dramatically meet again at the stream of Mi-yeong Forest. “You're out there. The two men, showing their dizzy rescue hugs with the sound of "drain beetle", raised the curiosity about the next story. In this regard, Park Hae-Joboa will show a “shoulder shoulder hug” that raises the heart rate of the viewers. Kang San-hyuk faced Chung Young-jae at the banquet. Kang San-hyuk, who has thrown off the uniforms of the firefighters and is wearing the suit's crystals, finds Jung Young-jae, who is alone in the crowd, and wraps his shoulders. However, since Jung Young-jae has given strong eyes to Kang San-hyuk, he is forming tension. Attention is focused on what happened to the two people who have come to the city for a long time. Park Hae-Joboa showed off his shoulder hug at a resort in Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do. The two faced unexpected abductions as they continued to shoot smoothly while exchanging breath with many cast members. In the scene where the actors who said that they were Park Hae-jin from the rehearsal shake hands with Park Hae-jin, he continued his ambassador without stopping his hand. Park Hae-jin and Jo-boa burst into laughter with the crew, concentrating on the filming, focusing on shooting, and completing the scene. The production team said, “Parked, Joboa gave a breath of fantasy that pretends to pretend to meet the eyes, and made the atmosphere of the shooting scene hilarious.” It is different. ” Meanwhile, KBS 2TV's TV drama “Forest” is broadcast on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 pm.

2020-02-05 16:11:10

In-depth conversation in Tianjin Cancer

In-depth conversation in Tianjin Cancer

In the documentary Chef's Table 3 (2017), a true conversation with the monk, the master of the temple, is known. On the 5th, SBS 'Lee Dong-wook wants to talk', Jeong Kwan Monk appears as a guest. Actor Lee Dong-wook will meet with the monk, and talk about temple food and the meaning of food. ▲ The master of the temple's food, the monk was called 'Sharon Stone' The monk Jeong-kwan asked, “Lee Dong-wook wants to talk.” When the host Lee Dong-wook asked me to explain the temple food, he answered, “Food to eat,” and explained the difference from Korean food. Lee Dong-wook asked the monk Jeong Gwan, who travels around the world to promote Korean temple food, about why people around the world are enthusiastic about Korean food. What was the answer of the monk who was leading the food diplomacy, praised by the foreign press? The monk will also be introduced to the behind-the-scenes production of the documentary Chef's Table 3 (2017), which was invited to the Berlin International Film Festival and won the James Beard Award. When I first received a foreign proposal, I refused to Dan Kal, but finally, I spent about a month with 20 staff members and took pictures. The monk will also reveal to US documentary staff the story of being called Sharon Stone. ▲ Lee Dong-wook and Jang Do-yeon fall in love with temple food Lee Dong-wook continued to talk deeper with the monk in search of Tianjin-am in Jeonnam. The two men prepared food together for the New Year's Day full moon, and the monk Jeong Gwan revealed a recipe based on his philosophy. While preparing the food, he had to touch the spinach that had just been removed from boiling water with his bare hands. Gag woman Jang Do-yeon also had a time to talk with foreigners from all over Europe, taste the Buddhist monk's temple food. They tasted the temple food, they said different levels, evolved interjection. ▲ The monk's inevitable flex talk! In the flex corner, the signature corner of 'Lee Dong-wook wants to talk', the monk Jeong-kwan continued his talk in a friendly atmosphere unlike his concern. When the keyword 'chef's BTS' came out, the monk Jeong-kwan flexed as much as Kim Jang-cheol, famous chefs from home and abroad visited him to learn how to make kimchi. At first, it started with a few domestic chefs, but soon, Michelin star chefs from all over the world came to Korea. In the subsequent talk, host Lee Dong-wook and show MC Jang Do-yeon had a chat with the monk. When the monk follows the car, Lee Dong-wook and Jang Do-yeon have been calm and solemn. Meanwhile, 'Dongwook wants to talk' is broadcast every Wednesday night at 10 o'clock.

2020-02-05 15:31:12

I can't be relieved even if the secretary of fasting blood sugar is normal ... What is blood sugar spike?

I can't be relieved even if the secretary of fasting blood sugar is normal ... What is blood sugar spike?

Everyone has blood sugar going up and down every second, but only in a very narrow range is safe. However, blood sugar beats you a few times a day. Especially if blood sugar spikes after a meal, you need to take a look at my body. Because rising and falling blood sugar fluctuations can pose a fatal risk. The blood sugar graph has risen like an iron nail. The phenomenon is also called "blood sugar spikes." Recent studies have shown that this blood sugar spike not only speeds up diabetes progression but also increases the risk of cardiovascular disease by diabetic complications. The bigger problem is that even if fasting blood sugar is normal, you can't be assured. Fasting blood sugar, which is usually measured in health checks, can't detect spikes in blood sugar. Catch your blood sugar after soaring meals to help control your diabetes and even your vascular health. Learn about the causes and symptoms of blood sugar spikes and how to reduce blood sugar fluctuations in The Secret of the Liver Disease. # Find the cause of extreme jaundice, a blood sugar correcting project! Lee Ye-soon (59) complains of extreme fatigue and sleepiness after eating. There are quite a lot of snacks you habitually seek to overcome sleep and fatigue. I'm worried that I'm not losing weight as it adds to late-night snacks. Lee Jong-gyu (61) runs a restaurant that starts in the evening and ends at dawn. As the restaurant is open for business hours, the vicious cycle of drowsiness and fatigue is repeated, even if you eat five meals a day and can't beat the sleep after a meal. After the meal, four volunteers in their 50's and 60's who complained of drowsiness and hunger were recruited to check their various health conditions including blood sugar. All four had no special health problems, but only one needed attention to blood glucose changes. Blood glucose was measured at 30-minute intervals for two hours after ingesting glucose solution, but fasting blood glucose was not found. All four had blood sugar spikes. They were given a mission to improve their overall habits, such as eating, sleeping, and exercising. What has changed in the four weeks of habit improvement? # Diabetes and Complications Caused by Blood Sugar Spikes What changes will happen in our bodies if blood sugar spikes persist? A domestic researcher focused on the beta cells of the pancreas. The pancreatic beta cells of rats were divided into two conditions of sustained hyperglycemia and blood glucose fluctuations. The results showed that the repeated pancreatic beta cells were more damaged than those exposed to hyperglycemia. Park Jung-rye (52), who works for a business and eats a meal a day. Tea is always full of candy and sweets, and we have a blanket to help you sleep whenever you are drowsy. Up to three months ago, she was diagnosed with prediabetes, but the test revealed that diabetes developed in just three months. Not only diabetes, but also her blood vessels had unexpected problems. The Secret of the Liver Diseases examines the effects of blood sugar spikes on our cells and blood vessels. # Can I trust my blood sugar two hours after a meal? Ha Woon-nam (64), who was diagnosed with diabetes in 1994 and has been managing it relatively well. Park Sun-woong, 39, who is diagnosed with diabetes in 2019 and does not know how to manage it. In the secret of the soldier of the old man, he attached a blood glucose meter for seven days to keep his life as usual. What results did the two get? Lee Se-woong (41), who was diagnosed with severe diabetes of fasting blood sugar 306 and glycated hemoglobin 11.9 last year, has been managing diabetes steadily after the diagnosis. I've learned mysterious secrets from frequent blood sugar measurements for ongoing care ... Even though blood glucose levels measured on an empty stomach and at 2 hours after a meal were close to normal levels, blood glucose levels between 2 hours after a meal exceeded the diagnosis criteria. Learn how to manage postprandial hyperglycemia, which affects blood sugar fluctuations, in the secret of GI. KBS 1TV broadcasts at 10 pm on Wednesday, May 5.

2020-02-05 15:11:10

The miracle of January, Dae Hwi Lee, exo Dio-kai-Aizu One

The miracle of January, Dae Hwi Lee, exo Dio-kai-Aizu One

2020-02-05 14:31:14

The Game: Toward 0 o'clock, Drama of Death and Destiny & Destiny Relationship and Choice

The Game: Toward 0 o'clock, Drama of Death and Destiny & Destiny Relationship and Choice

`` The Game: Toward 0 o'clock '' revealed the drama's message and its meaning, raising expectations for today's broadcast. `` The Game: To 0 o'clock '', which continues the high performance as well as the viewership, is the real meaning and message that the crew directly contains. Focus your attention by revealing. #The Game: Toward 0 o'clock is a drama about death and fate! At the heart of The Game: Toward 0 o'clock is Tae-pyeong (Ock Taek-yeon) who believes that the fate of death is fixed. Born of the mysterious ability to see the moment just before his death, he meets Jun-young (Lee Yeon-hee), who is invisible to death. And now 'The Game' has already begun to sweat viewers' hands, foretelling the confrontation with the truth hidden behind the event. In The Game: Toward 0 o'clock, events and the truths behind them that lead to unpredictable development lead to overwhelming immersion. In particular, the relationship between the characters and the relationship between them plays a decisive role in shaping such immersion and naturally makes the game more attractive. The tension of seeing death, Jun-young who prevents death, and even the forensic lawyer who dies are the strongest tensions of the three people facing death. 'The Game' begins in a more exciting way as Taepyung enters into the murder case when he realizes that the fate of death, which he never thought would change, can change. The production team said, “Those who made this tragedy, how to prevent it, and why only Jun-young's death is invisible, and dealing with difficulties, mean 'death' and 'destiny'. I'm digging deeper into the story, ”he said. Therefore, the future of the drama 'The Game' about death and fate attracts more expectations. # The Game: Toward 0 o'clock is a drama about fateful destiny and choice! The meeting between Tae-pyung, Jun-young and To-kyung depicted in The Game: Toward 0 o'clock was fateful. And by chance, the fateful ties of the people, which had already begun twenty years ago, came to the other side of the viewers, raising questions about the truths and secrets that were not yet revealed. The relationship between these three people will accelerate the tempo even further, with the peace that the fate of death never changes, Jun-young who was confident that he could change the fate, and finally the desire to see what the true truth is. It is one of the most important viewing points in the game. Among these, the production team drew attention, saying that "I wanted to include the fateful ties, the worries and choices of the characters against the trials, and how to overcome them if they were wrong." In the drama, all the process that Tae-pyung sees Mijin's death in the store and tries to save the child with Jun Young is by their choice and the result was also their acceptance. “I want to say that it can be changed according to the will of human beings, but not through a drama,” says Lee Ji-hyo, the artist's intention. It leaves viewers with a dark finish, while also foretelling a sharper and more spectacular development. In particular, last week's broadcast faced another shadow of death to Mijin who barely saved her life in the crisis of a live store. Attention is also focused on which events and moments of choice will come. On the other hand, the MBC drama "The Game: Toward 0 O '" is broadcast 9-10 times at 8:55 pm on the 5th Wednesday.

2020-02-05 14:11:13

Girl's Day Yura reveals pictorial with Dade

Girl's Day Yura reveals pictorial with Dade

2020-02-05 13:31:09

Poong Geum, Music Stage, Open Concert, etc.

Poong Geum, Music Stage, Open Concert, etc.

2020-02-05 13:11:10

King crab, prices drop drastically ... what kind?

King crab, prices drop drastically ... what kind?

2020-02-05 12:31:10