Singer Bangmi age sixty years old now a real estate professional youtuber…

Singer Bangmi age sixty years old now a real estate professional youtuber…

Comedian → Singer → Businessman → YouTuber Singer Bangmi looks into the air for a long time. Bangmi will appear as a guest on a genuine TV show that will be broadcast on the 24th. Born in 1960, singer Bang Mi is sixty years old and now works as a real estate youtuber. Bang Mi, whose original occupation is known as a singer, is actually from the comedian, who passed two MBC comedian bonds in 1978. Transformed into a singer, Bangmi enjoyed the greatest popularity in the 80's with the hit of the song of the same name from the 1980 album `` Come to see me. '' However, Bangmi, who moved to the United States and started his business, succeeded in running a jewelry shop and real estate business, and then ran a shopping mall after his financial strength rose. Since then, he has run a YouTube channel named after him and continues to transform himself into a comedian → singer → businessman → YouTuber. At present, the company operates a channel with about 55,000 subscribers, and analyzes domestic and foreign real estate investment.

2019-11-24 14:11:12

Stobrig…

Stobrig…

New Director Baek Seung-soo, Nam Gung-min, and Operations Manager Lee Se-young SBS's new gold drama `` Stop Brig '' Kim Jung-hwa, the former wife of Nam Gung-min, has been unveiled after a long time of enthusiasm. (Cho Byung-kyu) is drawing attention to the `` Dolk Ji-guk Office Drama '' which draws the scenes of the fierce lives of the front desks. ) Returns to the terrestrial home theater. Yoo Jung-in is a woman who can be respected to Baek Seung-soo, a reliable comrade, and a good wife. He was active in dramas, movies, and musicals, and gained popularity. Kim Jung-hwa, who had a short break at the same time as his marriage, began to perform with high-density performances in Eunju's room and confession, starting with D-Day in 2015. I'm nervous because of the appearance, but I'm thrilled with the idea that I can show a new and different face. ” . I will do my best to show you the great acting role as Yoo Jeong-in. ”

2019-11-24 13:31:13

I'm sorry ...

I'm sorry ...

"Sugar Boy" In the TVN entertainment program 'Street Food Fighter 2' broadcasted on the 17th, Baek Jong-won's trip to Penang, Malaysia, was depicted. The caya toast found by Baek Jong-won is toast with kaya jam and peanut butter. Baek Jong-won said, "I added sue to sue," and greeted the food with a pleasing expression, "perfect." It's a taste that anyone who likes curry would like, and he said, "Why doesn't our chicken curry taste?" He tasted the food of Nashi Kanda's ingredients 'Okra' and tasted the culinary flavor. “I think it's good to come when you want to focus on just one rather than tasting many dogs,” he recommended to viewers. After tasting the rice cake and fry the tea quay-cock, “It's not a general texture when you think of rice cake, but it is crushed like buckwheat jelly. I sue you. ” Baek Jong-won cited pork oil as the secret of Cha Quai Cock, and he went to eat Assam Laksa. "It's a really good place. It's a fish broth with a sour taste and sweet taste. It's like saury kimchi stew." Assam Laksa is famous in Penang and is also called 'Penang Laksa'.

2019-11-24 13:11:25

I'm curious to see if I have lived alone.

I'm curious to see if I have lived alone.

MBC `` I Live Alone '' (planned by Kim Gu-san / Director Hwang Ji-young, Lee Min-ji) aired on tomorrow (22th) and sees the viewer's thrilling day as the host of the Busan International Film Festival. "It's a broadcast accident," he said, embarrassing, and wondering what happened. Both directors, who are equipped with tiger t-shirts with overwhelming feelings, made an atmosphere that reminds them of the research room and consulted Gian 84 more. I was afraid. After the in-body check, the two started a full-fledged exercise. Yang Chi-seung, who looks at the body of Gian 84, said, “You've opened a candle.” It sparks the laughter of those who glance at the eyes. Ishieon, who made his MC debut at the opening ceremony. Unlike his worries, he is amplifying his curiosity as it leads to a sudden situation that has made him difficult. Attention is drawn to the unexpected events that caused the big actors to sweat out, and with the help of trainer Yang Chi-seung from Hell, Gian 84 is going to laugh with a frenzy.

2019-11-24 12:31:12

How to make kimchi kimchi

How to make kimchi kimchi

How to make kimchi kimchi How to make kimchi kimchi is a hot topic. How to make kimjang kimchi is becoming a concern of the season as kim season comes. Kimchi Kimchi dipping method is recognized as explosive power on YouTube. How to make kimchi kimchi has become a hot topic in the air. How to make kimchi kimchi varies from province to province. Kimchi, such as Honam-style, Youngnam-style, and Jung-sik, have their own personalities. The method of making kimchi kimchi is becoming a concern for young people as the number of soloists increases. Buying and eating kimchi is not easy. Knowing the limitations of buying kimchi, the Naholo people prefer to cook kimchi by learning how to make kimchi. How to make kimchi kimchi seems to be an issue this winter.

2019-11-24 12:11:12

Yanoshiho posted pictures through his Instagram

Yanoshiho posted pictures through his Instagram

Yano Shiho posted a photo on his Instagram on the 19th. Yano Shiho is taking a selfie with a mischievous look. Yano Shiho is married to Choo Sung-hoon and has a daughter-loved sheep.

2019-11-24 11:31:10

Baek Jong-Won came to Malaysia, but they must eat ... Street Food Fighter 2

Baek Jong-Won came to Malaysia, but they must eat ... Street Food Fighter 2

The TVN entertainment 'Street Food Fighter 2', which aired on the 17th, depicts Baek Jong-won enjoying eating Penang. Baek Jong-won, "I came to Malaysia, I must eat. If you do not eat, you will be sorry." Baek Jong-won said that he was satisfied with the food, "perfect". Afam Balik with a banana, he said, "It's delicious. It's a pancake, and it smells like coconut. The coconut is chewed. "It means that the small fruits are mixed well with the sauce and mixed well." I admit it is a street food heaven. ”

2019-11-24 11:11:10

Im Soo-hyang Im Soo-hyang starred in the drama

Im Soo-hyang Im Soo-hyang starred in the drama

On the 18th, Lim Soo-hyang posted a photo and a video on his Instagram with the article "Introduction to LP 29. Lim Soo-hyang is posing with her face hidden while holding the LP version of singer Cho Yong-pil. Meanwhile, Lim Soo-hyang appeared in the drama 'Elegant Hanga'.

2019-11-24 10:31:11

The book reads witch's love ??

The book reads witch's love ??

Yoon So-hee joins the bookstore from the 10th episode of 'I'm Reading a Book,' which will be broadcast on the 26th. Yoon So-hee graduated from early science high school and entered KAIST Department of Biochemical Engineering. I've appeared in love. As I read the book, I brought a few memo notes and a hand-written reading report to the studio to admire the performers.

2019-11-24 10:11:10

Problems with the rooftop room The final problem What does “rolling” mean?

Problems with the rooftop room The final problem What does “rolling” mean?

In KBS2 TV Entertainment 'Ocktopbang's problem son', a question was asked about the meaning of 'rolling' in the final problem. 'The problem son of Oktapbang' will be broadcast every Monday afternoon, but the final meaning of 'Rushing', which is being shown again by re-broadcasting on the morning of Sunday, 24th, is used to write 'one thing all over the place.' Or something like that, 'or “same as crazy,” or “one person is good at many things. Or such a person. In this broadcast, one person, the last meaning, is fluent in many aspects. Or such a person. ' The actress Kim Seung-hyun and Kim Eon-joong, who appeared recently in the entertainment scene, appeared as a guest in ‘Problem with Oktapbang’, which was rebroadcast on Sunday morning. On the broadcast, Kim Eon-joong performed a twisted dance by singing Seol Undo's “Twist of Love,” and sang Tae Jin Ah's “Anyone is Love.” Deterministically, he carried the program on the day, answering a question asking the meaning of the final problem, "rolling."

2019-11-24 09:31:12

'Woman's Craftsman' Jo Yeo-jung and Onra are friends in the play, but subtle ...?

'Woman's Craftsman' Jo Yeo-jung and Onra are friends in the play, but subtle ...?

'99 Billion Women 'is a drama about a woman holding cash of 9.9 billion dollars fighting against the world. The simple and neatly dressed 'Seoul Yeon-yeon' and the elegant and gorgeous dressing up from head to toe, the two are different from each other. The two are going to show a strange chemistry that mixes envy and jealousy in the play and explodes a girl crush charm. The cash '99 billion 'mediated the expectation of how the two women's stories would unfold. The two raise their curiosity about the broadcast, which is said to show a strong acquaintance at the actual shooting site unlike the relationship in which the two people feel tension.

2019-11-24 09:11:13

I ask for your interest and love…

I ask for your interest and love…

Work The Grove Company said on the 21st that it has recently signed an exclusive contract with the company. “I'm happy to have an exclusive contract with a company with unlimited possibilities in various fields such as dance, song, and producing. I would like to ask for your interest and love to Jongup who will grow as a solo artist. Thank you for trusting me and waiting for me. "

2019-11-24 08:31:12

It was a pity that Mung-Doo-Jeon was so bad.

It was a pity that Mung-Doo-Jeon was so bad.

In episode 28, Cha Yul-mu (Kang Tae-oh) plans to prepare for the war, while the opposition (Ohanni-bun), who was unjustly thrown out of the West Palace, entered the cease-fire again, and the ban was in full swing. It was not so. As soon as Gwanghae (Jung Joon-ho) left the palace, Joong-jeon visited Jeong Yun-je (Lee Seung-jun) and heard all the stories, and was shocked to realize that his mung bean, which had previously found soothers, was his son. At the same time, the heavy war showed Jung Yoon-je, "I don't care, but please protect my son." Blessed by the longings and sorrows that had been pressed, he poured out tears of heart, “I will never lose you again. Never again can I lose my son, who has been lost for 20 years. ”In the play, O'Hanni was prepared for his role as a preparatory role. Following the re-emergement, he was unable to let go of tension until the end of the play. The strength of the heavy war to protect the green beans helped the viewers to cheer up. From his charisma, which overpowers his opponent in a situation where his son Mung-bean is threatened, to his anger and sympathy for his lost son without knowing English, the drama's immersion in the character's emotions has been carefully written down. Park Min Jung expresses her eyes and facial expressions delicately, maximizing the emotional line of heavy war.

2019-11-24 08:11:18

Chae Eun Jung posted on his Instagram The First Night

Chae Eun Jung posted on his Instagram The First Night

Chae Eun-jung from the group Cleo has a colorful charm. Chae Eun Jung posted on his Instagram "The first night" on the 19th. I posted three photos with this article. On the other hand, the following photos showed a sporty pose and a lovely charm.

2019-11-24 07:31:19

Chemie also gathered topics every week.

Chemie also gathered topics every week.

In the last episode of tvN 'Siberian Squadron,' which was broadcast on the 21st, a story unfolding until the inner mind of the crew members, which have been hidden since the undisclosed game, is revealed. Chemies of the first-class members, who are known for their real acquaintance with Lee Sun-kyun, also gathered topics every week. Lee Sun-kyun was responsible for three o'clock on the train and encouraged him, and Kim Nam-gil inflected bright energy throughout his trip with his unique activity. Kim Min-sik conveyed the joy of a new encounter with all-around affinity, and Ko Gyu-pil added a smile every time with an overwhelming presence. Lee Sang-yeop, who joined late, also enriched the Siberian Squadron with perfect adaptability. First of all, the 'Siberian Squadron', like the title of the program, experienced the unfamiliar Siberian train journey first and provided useful information every time. Thanks to this, viewers said, "Seeing the 'Siberian Squadron' became a bucket list for trans-Siberian trains."

2019-11-24 07:11:19