Mung bean jeon…

Mung bean jeon…

Is reality still a thorny road? KBS 2TV 'Joseon Rocco-Mungdujeon', which only left two times, released the behind-the-scenes shining teamwork on July 22, and distressed Jong-yong. In the broadcast, all the truth is revealed, and Mung-Doo (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong-Ju (Kim So-hyun), who dream of a happy future with only two people without thinking about each other's status or the past, added the feelings of sadness. The reality is still a thorny road. In the behind-the-scenes cut ahead of the end of the year, the actors' heartwarming appearance caught the attention even during the fierce battle. It's a blood-blowing palace, but there's no bird on the faces of the actors caught at rest. From the smile-filled Jang Dong-yun, Jung Jun-ho and Lee Eun-hyung to the charismatic certification shots of Kang Tae-o, Song Gun-hee and Hwang In-yeop, you can feel the secrets of breathing smoke in a friendly atmosphere. Even if you hold a knife, you can't stop the cold in the field where pleasant laughter blooms. Jang Dong-yoon is a cumin's suit wearing a powerful “Shim-Kung” action scene. Even though he makes a playful expression while moving on the line, he shows immersed feelings quickly and shows amazing concentration.

2019-11-25 09:31:10

Lotto 886 winning numbers, winning area inquiry, Gyeonggi-do 1 place, etc .... Receipt calculation method-(winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + 230 million = receipt amount!

Lotto 886 winning numbers, winning area inquiry, Gyeonggi-do 1 place, etc .... Receipt calculation method-(winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + 230 million = receipt amount!

2019-11-25 09:11:11

Find your place properly since you first appeared…

Find your place properly since you first appeared…

Vocal Play 2 On the 23rd, the group A channel audition program `` Vocal Play: Campus Music Olympiad '' (`` Vocal Play 2 '') shows the strange charm of Suran who appeared as a judge. “I'm a science student, but I started music later,” said Suran, who showed up in a strange way. “Is there any advice for both majors and non-majors?” It's too open. If you have had rhinitis surgery, where did you get it? ”,“ Rhinitis is certain. Do not do the procedure… ”He continued the“ medical review, ”and told Sweetsorrow,“ It looks like a doctor. ”

2019-11-25 08:31:10

Is Kim Seung-hyun's father important in the released trailer?

Is Kim Seung-hyun's father important in the released trailer?

`Salimnam 2` Poppin Hyunjun's aunt visits the house in KBS2 entertainment program `` Salim Boys2 '', which aired on the 21st of the night. Some people commented that Kim Seung-hyun and Jang Jung-yoon were pregnant before they married. I think that's how I communicate my mind. ” On the way to Laos, my aunt said that she had a 7-hour stopover in Korea. Hyun Joon's father died in 2004 was the only sister. Hyunjun cried out of his mind as he recalled his father's death. Poppin Hyunjun explained, "It's the way to pick up a very precious guest.

2019-11-25 08:11:12

Cha Eun-Woo's Hot Internet Cha Eun-Woo Hanger

Cha Eun-Woo's Hot Internet Cha Eun-Woo Hanger

Astro showed the performance of the new song 'Blue Flame' on the air for the first time after the comeback. Astro's Energizer MJ caused a boom in fresh receipt receipts that read receipts in the search window corner where Idol updates. Cha Eun-Woo transformed into a live-action version of 'Cha Eun-Woo Hanger', which is hot for the Internet, and impressed all the people on the scene by digesting difficult fashion such as mesh vests. Cha Eun-Woo thrilled the fans by replacing the weekly idol's 'Ip Deok Moon' with 'Killing Moon' by showing the legendary killing part of famous hit songs in their own version. Laki showed off her beautiful turn and a hole in her socks, which made the studio laughter. He also ate Astro's youngest cute girl and spicy foods. Received in one body.

2019-11-25 07:31:13

˝Sumine's side dish˝ Kim Sumi really tastes the abalone porridge made by Lim Hyun-sik ~

˝Sumine's side dish˝ Kim Sumi really tastes the abalone porridge made by Lim Hyun-sik ~

Jeon In-kwon won the mock test in the TVN entertainment 'Sumine Side Dishes' which aired on the 20th. The problem is that Jeon did not fully understand Kim's order. Jeon Hyun-kwon laughed embarrassingly, as Choi Hyun-suk pointed out. Kim Yong Gun seems to use the most of the liver, sprinkled with soy sauce. He was worried about the anticipation and anticipation with the amount of broth, but he started cooking with a recipe similar to Kim Sumi.

2019-11-25 07:11:11

Kim posted a photo on Instagram with the phrase 쓱쓱

Kim posted a photo on Instagram with the phrase 쓱쓱

Kim posted a photo on her Instagram with the phrase "쓱쓱" on the 20th. Kim Yu-na in her photo showed her natural charm by wearing a comfortable T-shirt. Nail art, dressed in red, caught the eye. Even after retirement, her beauty still admires her fans.

2019-11-25 06:31:14

'Life Saeng Docu My Way' Kim Tae-won has improved a lot now ...

'Life Saeng Docu My Way' Kim Tae-won has improved a lot now ...

? The life of Kim Tae-won was revived on TV Chosun “Life of Docs My Way.” Kim Tae-won said that the condition has improved a lot now, but the sequelae of sepsis still remain. 故 Kim Jae-gi, the 3rd vocalist of the resurrection, died in an accident during the recording of his 3rd album. Kim Tae-won, Lee Hyun-ju, and Kim Woo-hyun, the three family members, took a magazine cover and were proud. Kim Tae-won said, “It is almost 20 years old. There is no complete picture. The picture was not taken well. My parents weren't cowardly taking a lot of pictures either. There are many first pictures, but no second pictures. One day, I thought of Aiko like hitting a head with a hammer. ”

2019-11-25 06:11:11

Let's just turn the posture?

Let's just turn the posture?

"You must unite cold" In the 23rd episode of JTBC's “Match It Up Chan” on the 24th, “The Legend of Swimming” Park Tae-hwan starred in concert with FC members. The legends, who were sober and competitive about the news of the new mercenary, are ready to change as soon as Park Tae-hwan becomes visible. He was cheered by the emergence of young blood, the first active mercenary of ‘somehow FC’ and the best physical figure ever. Park Tae-hwan, who says he enjoys playing football, goes on to prove his skills by competing for who can hold his breath for a long time in the water. Legends of pride as a sports legend, "We are not good!" Oxygen tank Lee Bong-ju became a strong champion and made Park Tae-hwan nervous. The pride of the members ignited the game, Lee Bong-ju emerged as the winner, making Park Tae-hwan the most nervous. Whether the 'Prince of the Sea' Park Tae-hwan can pass the spirometry test safely or not, and whether the big match with the 'King of land' Lee Bong-ju was questioned.

2019-11-25 05:31:11

Lose your sense of smell with sepsis aftereffect!

Lose your sense of smell with sepsis aftereffect!

`My Way` On the 20th, TV Chosun's current culture program 'Life Saengkyu-My Way' depicts Kim Tae-won's daily life with his son Woo Hyun. I can't smell it. " "Two months can be two years or not forever," he said. "Depression has come to the fact that the sense of smell," he said. I had a lot of first pictures, but I didn't take a second picture, ”he said.

2019-11-25 05:11:09

Lee Young-ae is fifty years old next year!

Lee Young-ae is fifty years old next year!

I envy you that it's hard to guess!

2019-11-25 04:31:10

Moon Hee-kyung, who was the grand prize of the riverside singing festival in 1979

Moon Hee-kyung, who was the grand prize of the riverside singing festival in 1979

Bob Dong-moo Moon Hee-kyung and Lim Soo-hyang appeared on the hill of the poet as a brilliant rap of Yoon Dong-ju's 'Seo'. Lim Soo-hyang said, "It was a program of the same time, but we borrowed a lot of viewership, so we came back to give it back. He was active in the program 'People of Hip-Hop' and called 'Sakdu' and earned the title of 'Queen of Hip-Hop'. Moon Hee-kyung, who was next to me, said, “I didn't know at the scene. We were excited and so good that our ratings went up, ”he said.“ Hanki Hyosho wasn't in my eyes. ” My mother said, "I liked the neighborhood so much. I was quiet and still young." Lee Kyung-gyu asked Yeseong, "What is your father doing?" Yeseong replied, "Daddy is the first representative and mom is the second representative." At the dinner, Lee asked Ye-sung, "Is there more than usual?" And Ye-sung answered, "Much more." I will sing. "

2019-11-25 04:11:11

What appeared in Seonyudo ???

What appeared in Seonyudo ???

`Morning yard` On the 23rd, MBC 'What do you do when you play? -Mongpopoyu' unfolded the story behind Jockey Aka's `` Morning Garden '' on the way to work. The appearance of Seonyudo, which is called the sacred place of the wear trot music video, was captured. Yoo Seong-seul was embarrassed by the stupid staff consisting of the latest drone, 3 PDs, and 1 writer, and the music video writer said, "It seems to be lacking in faith." In the midst of a live broadcast debut. On the 18th, trot singers appeared with the singer Park Sang-chul at the 'Myeongbul Heojeon' corner of KBS 1TV 'Morning Madang', which is considered as the stage of dreams. One photo captures the legacy of KBS coming to work at KBS to make his debut live broadcast early in the morning. Embarrassed by the embarrassment, Yul-seul gave a laugh by telling a story behind him who heard about the appearance of `` Morning Madness '' in an unexpected place (?). Meet senior Park Sang-chul who starred in the “Morning Madang” and listen to the advice.

2019-11-25 03:31:10

Seek, Sully and then sad news,

Seek, Sully and then sad news, "She wants the truth in the world."

2019-11-25 03:11:10

[2] The death of Kuhara, the cause of death seems to have been unpleasant at age twenty nine!

[2] The death of Kuhara, the cause of death seems to have been unpleasant at age twenty nine!

2019-11-25 02:31:24