Singer Hyun-mi, eighty-two still young!

Singer Hyun-mi, eighty-two still young!

2019-11-22 11:31:11

"Year 9 Million Women" Cho Yeo-jung, despite makeup with almost no makeup on her hair

The photo released on the 19th shows Jo Yeo-jung's dreamy background. Jo Yeo-jung, despite her make-up with few makeup machines in her hair, radiated heavy charisma. This is the story of a woman who has to fight against the world and survive strongly to protect the 99 million people like the lifeline of a defiant human race. He endured a life of suffering and hopelessness, and accidentally took a cash hand of 9.9 billion won in a female emotional role to fight the world. Much expectations have been gathered even before the broadcast, as Cho Yeo-jung's acting masterpiece to draw '99 Billion Women '.

2019-11-22 11:11:13

Son Yeon-jae, Visual while full of innocence ...

Son Yeon-jae, Visual while full of innocence ...

Son Yeon Jae boasted a visual while innocent. Former gymnast Son Yeon-jae posted an emoticon and two photos on his Instagram on the 18th. Son Yeon-jae in the picture looked at the camera with a light smile. He had a cute appearance with a beautiful appearance. Meanwhile, Son is communicating with fans through SNS and YouTube channels.

2019-11-22 10:31:11

Seol Min-suk is the first to Jeon Hyunmu…

Seol Min-suk is the first to Jeon Hyunmu…

‘I will read you.’ The bookstore, which aired on the 19th, reads `` Nutsy, '' an action economy written by Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein, who won the 2017 Nobel Prize in Economics. Seol Min-suk first asked Jeon Hyun-moo, "Do you know the reflection system and the automatic system?" Seol Min-suk said, “There are two systems for human beings. I think that it is a system of thought that makes me choose something carefully, and I feel scared when I encounter a turbulence of an airplane. ” As it is a state culture, I'm interested in books about persuasion and relationships, and I'm interested in applying those tips faster than other countries. ”Choi Jae-Bung said, Korean content is attracting the attention of the world. ”The transfer also confessed a similar experience. Lee said, “I thought about the 9.11 terror, and I remember watching it live with my friends.” But I think that because of the time difference, New York is daytime, and I could not watch it live. The memory of the miracle was distorted. "I'm getting humble about how full humans are," Lee said.

2019-11-22 10:11:15

The main character in the story of “Body of Love 2” supports his dream

The main character in the story of “Body of Love 2” supports his dream

The bombing of the village's villagers, the faction bombing, made the room shake again. The only downside to his boyfriend was that it was overflowing with a sense of nearness, and pro-connoisseurs began to point to the problem with sharp analysis and sharp talk. Han Hye-jin, who has provided cider with hot and cold meditation every story, said, “I think my relationship is the end when I feel sick.” Even he declares that he will quit for another dream and falls into a swollen dream. He said he would start his own business with confidence and enthusiasm that he could do anything without measures.

2019-11-22 09:31:11

Unlock love…

Unlock love…

I will tell you Shin Bong-sun will be surprised to be the conductor of Avatar Blind Date, which measures the actual performance of Mnet's 'Unlocking Love', which aired at 8:00 pm on the 19th. Applause bursts out. “I'm not applauding too much, so I applauded them too much,” making the members of Only One of them laugh out loud. Divide into angels and give orders. It takes a blind woman's drink, touches his hand, asks if he has a hyperhidrosis, and when he breaks up, he sends out the devil's instructions, saying, `` The calculation is postpaid. '' Buy the original members of the Orb. Even the members who are classified as 'angels' who only give good orders are angry, and the inside can be seen in the last episode, `` Unlocking Love, '' which is the first broadcast last month. received. Although it is an idol group, it was a unique reality that challenged 'Real Boyfriend'. Through various love simulations, he drew an arduous struggle to be reborn as a captivating man.

2019-11-22 09:11:10

BTS Jungkook is listed as the youngest artist in the 2010 Billboard Top!

BTS Jungkook is listed as the youngest artist in the 2010 Billboard Top!

2019-11-22 08:31:12

BTS JIMIN Departure scene called portal dagger in a visual like a Hollywood actor!

BTS JIMIN Departure scene called portal dagger in a visual like a Hollywood actor!

2019-11-22 08:11:12

ARMY take care of my health!

ARMY take care of my health!

BTS JIMIN "Be careful of your cold"

2019-11-22 07:31:11

We published happy honeymoon photograph with Hwang Paul Kanmiyeon

We published happy honeymoon photograph with Hwang Paul Kanmiyeon

Hwang Baul posted a picture of his happy honeymoon with Kan Mi Yeon on his Instagram on the 14th. In the released photo, Hwangbaul poses kindly with Kanmiyeon and newlyweds against the setting sun. The visuals of the two reminiscent of the pictorial caught the eye of the viewer. Meanwhile, Hwang Paul's Kan Mi-yeon married on the 9th.

2019-11-22 07:11:09

[Paper Magazine] BTS (BTS) Feature,

[Paper Magazine] BTS (BTS) Feature, "Jimin is an elegant dancer who makes creepy with delicate vocals"

2019-11-22 06:31:14

Dream Fan Portal…

Dream Fan Portal…

I feel it all over the teaser video The subtle ambience of the video and the rhythmic sound of Astro's “Monghwan Fatal”, which exudes a refined dark sexy beauty, capture the eyes and ears together. Unprecedented unprecedented attempts throughout the teaser video have aroused a keen interest in the mainstream of the music video, with Astro providing a short but intense impact. The dark garden creates a mysterious and dreamy atmosphere in contrast to the bright garden in the “All Night” music video.

2019-11-22 06:11:11

I could have escaped the cluttered body, but…

I could have escaped the cluttered body, but…

? ˝ Fairies ˝ MBC's Cross the Line Returns returned the footsteps of Mr. Choi Jae-hyung, a Noblesse oblige entrepreneur who devoted his life to the independence movement on November 17. He could have escaped from a cluttered chasm, but Ahn Jung-geun said in his Russian words, "Korea Ura". Choi Hee-seo said that Ahn's plan to be judged by a third country was sadly not fulfilled due to Eulsaeng, and he was sentenced to death in Japanese hands. They found Choi's home. His birthplace is well preserved as a memorial. 'Those who cross the line' were co-hosted by historical commentators Seol Min-seok, Jeon Hyun-moo, Kim Jong-min, Yoo Byung-jae and Choi Hee-seo. The 'fairies' who arrived at the desolate road after Usu-risk jail and presumed to be the place of Choi Jae-hyeong's teacher were shocked by the unbelievable situation. Jeon Hyunmu, like Choi Jae-hyung, burst out in anger when he recalled Dr. Yoon Bong-gil, who was buried right next to the garbage incinerator. Still don't know where the remains The photo of Choi Jae-hyung's grandson who sacrifices on the road hurt everyone's chest.

2019-11-22 05:31:10

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Airport refugee Lourendo family, Edward Kwon's <What do you eat on weekend?>

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Airport refugee Lourendo family, Edward Kwon's

2019-11-22 05:11:25

Botari dumpling hotpot VS stewed brown rice wine, stimulate the viewer's taste!

Botari dumpling hotpot VS stewed brown rice wine, stimulate the viewer's taste!

2019-11-22 04:31:25