Golden child padding, posted pictures with a hashtag that Jihoon is handsome

Golden child padding, posted pictures with a hashtag that Jihoon is handsome

Golden Child Ji Hoon released his selfie. On the 3rd, Jihoon left the article on Golden Child's official Twitter, "Please watch me on 'PM 9:10 tvN.' The photo was posted with a hashtag that "padded mouth_jihoon is also handsome." Jihoon in the picture is wearing a paddy, with a warm smile, taking a selfie.

2019-11-09 15:31:40

Jeon In-hwa age Uncertain pottery skin and beauty!

Jeon In-hwa age Uncertain pottery skin and beauty!

2019-11-09 15:11:11

Choi Eun-ju, forty-one-year-old, transformed into a miracle in just three months! .. What is her diet?

Choi Eun-ju, forty-one-year-old, transformed into a miracle in just three months! .. What is her diet?

2019-11-09 14:31:12

What is the effect of the painting fruit? ... helps tonic, hemostasis, and blood

What is the effect of the painting fruit? ... helps tonic, hemostasis, and blood

2019-11-09 14:11:35

Faeries…

Faeries…

King Sejong walk ??? Munjong could have been no less than King Sejong the Great. King Sejong was a walking general hospital. From chronic migraine to genital disease… It was a collection of prostatitis, enlarged prostate, and adult disease. On the other hand, Munjong was a figure with a virtuous body. The 'Fantasy', who followed the Joseon Dynasty Annals and entered the mountainside. Those who visited the guardian temples of the Odaesan accident, Woljeongsa Temple and Senate Temple, faced the "treasure" where traces of Sejo were buried there. After having a strong lunch with local food in Gangwon-do, they headed for Senate. Somewhat small and small, the Senate is a temple belonging to Woljeongsa Temple. In the Senate, the Moon Chairman statue was kept. It is a Buddhist image that expresses appreciation for Moonja who helped to heal himself. Even though many years passed, it is well preserved As Abu started for the next great power runner, the foster and rebel groups began to confront each other. The end-of-life characters are Kim Jong-seo and Hwang Bo-in, who are the targets of the foster army. The foster army was a shrine enough to undress and hunt in the winter, according to the Annals.

2019-11-09 13:31:12

Chae Jungan Happy lunch Photographed with the words JunganLook

Chae Jungan Happy lunch Photographed with the words JunganLook

Actress Chae Jung-an showed off a great fashion. On the 5th, Chae Jung-an posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Happy lunch Jung-an-Look." Chae Jung-an is posing in a fashionable costume. Especially wearing sunglasses and going out is eye-catching.

2019-11-09 13:11:12

Life Documentary My Way Cho Young-gu, age fifty years old, wife Shin Jae-eun tortured couple relationship complaints!

Life Documentary My Way Cho Young-gu, age fifty years old, wife Shin Jae-eun tortured couple relationship complaints!

2019-11-09 12:31:12

In Gyeongju World to enjoy ...?

In Gyeongju World to enjoy ...?

A taste of love In the `` Taste of Love '' season 3, which aired on the 31st, the scene of Jung Joon-Kim Yuji's `` Taste of Love '' was the second fastest rush date in history, and `` Racing trip date only 38 hours after the first meeting '' was released. I visited Gyeongju World with Kim Yu-ji to enjoy the amusement park date. She was kind to her, including tenderly grooming her on the ride. At the moment, Kim Yooji ‘directed… 'Suspected Jeong's kind behavior. The surprised Jung Joon said, "It's the same thing I did to my girlfriend."

2019-11-09 12:11:12

What is the 2020 SS fashion summoned by Ms.

What is the 2020 SS fashion summoned by Ms.

Runway appeared with cool exposure Korea's top model Jang Yoon-ju showed her face in entertainment. Recently, KBS Entertainment 's boss ears donkey ears' appeared on the side of Kim So Hyun. On this day, Jang Yoon-ju and Kim So-hyun met Ji Chun-hee, a fashion designer who is not an exaggeration to say that he is the mother of Korean fashion. Ji Choon Hee is currently representing a collection named after her last name. Kim So-hyun, like a tiger, appears somewhat in front of Ji Chun-hee, but Jang Yoon-ju was surprised by his unrelenting behavior in front of Kim and Ji. Jang Yoon-ju is in charge of the collection opening and finale of the representative of Chun Choon Hee at the '2020 S / S Seoul Fashion Week' held at DDP. At “2020 S / S Seoul Fashion Week,” Jang Yoon-ju gathered a lot of attention at the runway by showing SS fashion with cool exposure. Jang Yoon-ju's' boss's donkey's ears' showcased the model's clothes by alternating Ji's costumes, attracting viewers' attention.

2019-11-09 11:31:12

Another Super Food Birth?

Another Super Food Birth?

Get obese, get menopausal symptoms The fruit of the painting tree, one of Korea's five largest trees, is becoming another superfood. The painting tree fruit that attracts great attention as it appears on TV recently is also called a ghost. The netizens share information with the contents of the broadcast, including the portal site and the online community, replacing the benefits and effects mentioned in the broadcast. The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (KFDA Notification No. 2017-436) issued an administrative notice of some revisions of the Standards and Standards of Health Functional Foods and asked to add additional listings of pictogram fruit extract as functional ingredients. . In February last year, a health functional food committee was held, and a painting fruit extract was newly established as a functional ingredient. It has been known that calamus fruit has a component called rutin, which helps prevent vascular diseases such as hypertension, arteriosclerosis, and hyperlipidemia. In addition, the soybean chemical is similar to the female hormone estrogen, and is rich in sophoricoside in the isoflavone called plant estrogen, which helps menopausal symptoms and reduce body weight and body fat. It is also effective. However, no recent occurrence has occurred, but some cases were reported by the Korea Food Safety Information Service's “Reporting and Receiving Cases of Health Functional Food Abnormal Cases”. As the efficacy and effectiveness have been proven through recent broadcasts, the extracts and powders of the walnut tree, which are attracting attention in online shopping malls, can be confirmed in food safety countries.

2019-11-09 11:11:12

B2B posted a picture with this article

B2B posted a picture with this article

Group B2B Cultivator showed off a refreshing appearance. Yuk Sung-jae wrote on his Instagram on the 5th "seunggi # Ssanggappocha". I posted a picture with this article. It contains the image of cultivating material that creates a refreshing atmosphere. In particular, the visuals that get warmer are impressive.

2019-11-09 10:31:11

Kim Kang-hoon and Gong Hyo-jin gift certificate

Kim Kang-hoon and Gong Hyo-jin gift certificate

Kim Kang-hoon certified the gift he received from Gong Hyo-jin. On the 6th, the child actor Kim Kang-hoon posted a photo with an article on his official Instagram, wearing a hoodie that came as a gift from her camellia mother. Kim Kang-hoon poses in a train station and leaves his picture. The figure of Gong Hyojin wearing a T-shirt is impressive. On the other hand, Kim Kang-hoon is currently appearing in KBS 2TV tree drama 'When camellia bloom.' He plays the role of Gong Hyo-jin's son Pil-gu in the play.

2019-11-09 10:11:12

Kang Ho Dong's 11 ???

Kang Ho Dong's 11 ???

We play Sky Drama Entertainment 'We Play' Ha Sung-un unveils the calf.In the `` Mildang Pyramid '' quest, a 1: 1 match between the hacker team Kim Dong-hyun and the gifted choir team Kang Ho-dong was held. In response to Kim Dong-hyun, who expressed his ambition to become a Moai statue, Kang Ho-dong showed off his heart-shaped calf and caught his eye. It is said that it boasts male beauty with a big match full of thrills. In the `` Family Box '' quest, he screamed all over with fear of an unknown object, revealing that he was a coward of reversal (?). I say. 'Cloudy' Ha Sung-woon will stimulate his fans with his warm visuals.

2019-11-09 09:31:12

"Twenty-nine days around" Kim Dong-jun in four seasons?

Kim Dong-jun releases his first solo album 'Twenty-Nine, By The Time' on June 6. Kim Dong-joon plans an offline accessory collection with pictures of special moments that will never come back, and the freshness of the freshness of the warm spring days and the hot summer Kim Dong-joon of the four seasons is expressed by expressing the calm and dull autumn-winter weight.The title song of this album 'Alone', which raised the expectation even more by revealing an impressive music drama with the keyword 'Cute Love' on the 5th. Is a ballad song that anyone who has experienced unrequited love can deeply sympathize with. VIBE's Ryu Jae-hyun and Yoon Min-soo took part in producing and vocal directing, respectively, to enhance their maturity.

2019-11-09 09:11:16

Please take care of the refrigerator, body trembling!

Please take care of the refrigerator, body trembling!

In the JTBC entertainment program `` Please ask for the refrigerator '' (cold-cooling), which aired on the 4th night, the boom of the 15th year of his life appeared as a guest. He confessed his food philosophy and taste of not eating delivery foods, and he caught the `` cold sea ''. Boom said, "I think I have a compulsion now because of my personality." "I have about 30 lip-sync repertoires," he said with a sad expression of Kim Bum-soo's "I want to see you." Tasting continued at the end of the boom, "Made by hand." "The incense is incredible" to the chef's words, "Jeong-do was very well matched" was praised. Chef Song Hoon said, "The degree of boiling and roasting is great." In the vegetable boom, Boom said, "I have confidence in green vegetables." Jungeum "green vegetables seem to be another vitality of the boom," he said, "I think Popeye is working with spinach energy," he laughed.

2019-11-09 08:31:14