100,000 Shincheonji Ceremony, What kind of religion is the Shincheonji Jesus Camp?

100,000 Shincheonji Ceremony, What kind of religion is the Shincheonji Jesus Camp?

2019-11-10 20:11:12

You're taking a selfie while you're in shape.

You're taking a selfie while you're in shape.

On the 5th, Yun Hyun-suk posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Hi fresh Monday monday fresh yoonhyunsuk pinkday." Yoon Hyun Sook is taking a selfie while showing off her slim body. On the other hand, Yoon Hyun Sook debuted as a popular mixed group jam in the 1990s and is active in various ways.

2019-11-10 19:31:38

Hyuna creates an overwhelming atmosphere with black and white polaroids ...

Hyuna creates an overwhelming atmosphere with black and white polaroids ...

Hyuna shared an overwhelming picture. On the 7th, Hyuna posted a photo on his Instagram. In black and white polaroid photos, Hyun-a is wearing a colorful floral dress and lying on the floor. Hyuna's long hair is half-bundled and she wears a big heart-shaped earring. Hyuna stared at the camera with her eyebrows buried in her hair. Long, wavy hair is disturbed. Hyuna released the new song 'FLOWER SHOWER' on the 5th.

2019-11-10 19:11:34

Everglow Exciting Dance Parr…

Everglow Exciting Dance Parr…

Everyone shakes their shoulders in pajamas Everglow members showed an exciting dance. A recent EverGlow official twitter tweeted that Member Mode was waving and dancing in pajamas. In a short 10-second video called `` Dance Parr, '' the members of the Everglow danced with cheers in what appears to be the living room. Everyone gathered around is following along. This post received over 4,000 retweets and nearly 22,000 hearts.

2019-11-10 18:31:11

Gyeongsujin, apple basket in one day

Gyeongsujin, apple basket in one day

'Golden charm' radiates Actor Kyung Soo Jin made an apple basket. Kyungsujin recently posted a video and photo on his Instagram with the words "apple basket (Feat. In the public video, the resin is making apple baskets. It's eye catching that you're not exhausted in one place. The finished apple basket looks great enough for sale. Meanwhile, Kyung-jin will appear in the web drama 'Romantic Boss'.

2019-11-10 18:11:15

M Countdown…

M Countdown…

In voice and singing power! MONSTA X topped No. 1 song `` New Love '' by M1's `` M Countdown '', `` FOLLOW, '' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of July. Song Ha-ye, who staged the stage with love, was impressed with a moist voice and singing ability. ”Revealed hope. “I will do my best while thinking only of you.”

2019-11-10 17:31:48

One of two

One of two "Arganse" full footages

"Shinseo Yuki Abduction: Three Sis Icelandic Three Seki", which aired tomorrow night (8th), released a short video ahead of the eighth broadcast. The video released on the 6th is one of two full videos that have been released after the broadcast. In the video, Lee Su-keun and Eun Ji-won's Iceland buffet buffet, and Idol-born Eun Ji-won's 'Tapgol Song' are attracting attention. have. It will be broadcast every Friday for 10 minutes at 10:40 pm and the full version will be released on YouTube channel 15.

2019-11-10 17:11:17

BTS Jungkook, Run Sense of bulletproof, entertainment explode!

BTS Jungkook, Run Sense of bulletproof, entertainment explode!

2019-11-10 16:31:11

"What is Apo Fire?"

The mellow bulletproof Boy Scouts Jimin is so lovely ~

2019-11-10 16:11:11

Kim Bo-min, Confession of Fanship towards Ha Sung-un

Kim Bo-min, Confession of Fanship towards Ha Sung-un "Who's very attractive!"

Announcer Kim Bo-min expressed his fan sentiment for Ha Sung-un. Kim Bo-min posted a photo on his Instagram on the 7th with an article, "Under Quiz getting to know Ha Sung Woon like a cloud. In the released photo, Kim Bo-min and Ha Sung-woon were captured. Ha Sung-woon's image behind Kim Bo-min taking a selfie attracts attention. Kim Bo-min's beauty that passed through the years is impressive. Meanwhile, 'Under Quiz' with Kim Bo-min and Ha Sung-woon was released on the YouTube channel on the 6th.

2019-11-10 15:31:12

Gangnam Lee Sang-hwa What is the difference in age?

Gangnam Lee Sang-hwa What is the difference in age?

2019-11-10 15:11:11

Who is Kim Sung-hwan? ... Age seventy ... Occupation is an actor, singer, musical actress, etc.

Who is Kim Sung-hwan? ... Age seventy ... Occupation is an actor, singer, musical actress, etc.

2019-11-10 14:31:11

The main character Han Joo-kyung ... 'Hidden`

The main character Han Joo-kyung ... 'Hidden`

Actor Ryu Hyun-kyung has decided to star in `` Hidden, '' where Ryu Hyun-kyung plays the main character, Han Joo-kyung. Joo-kyung is a 7-year ramp from the police officer who lost his prestige in respect of the pranks of a child. After the death of a man who had to punish an offender without any punishment, he is a character who causes a change of emotion when he meets a boy who tries to commit a crime. Ryu Hyun-kyung, a three-year-old character with a wide resolution, turns into a police officer. Ryu Hyun-kyung is expected to play an active role, showing the appearance of an adoring police officer and an emotional act mixed with anger and sadness.

2019-11-10 14:11:16

Psycho pass diary rabbit eye-catching

Psycho pass diary rabbit eye-catching

'Psychopath Diary' Yoon Si-yun and Jung In-sun's first meeting was captured. tvN's new tree drama “Psychopath Diary” is a story about a psychedelic serial killer who lost sight of an accident while running away from a murder scene he witnessed. Yun Si-yun plays Seukho-gu's 'Yukdong-sik' where he finds himself a psychopath after picking up a diary of the killing process. Defer Among them, the Psychopath Diary will reveal the first meeting stills of Yoon Si-yun and Jung In-sun. Jung In-sun in the steel still grabs the steering wheel and looks as if she is surprised by something. In particular, his eyes open to the earthquake of the pupil and his open mouth are embarrassed. On the other hand, Yun Siyun plundered his eyes in the middle of the road. The pupils that seemed to have escaped, and the tingling tinge of whiteness like a blank book make you feel that you are in crisis. Moreover, the images of Jung In-sun and Choi Seong-won, who are restless by the side of Yoon Si-yoon who lost his spirit, are captured, which stimulates curiosity about what is happening to him. This is the appearance of Yoon Si-yun and Jung In-sun who met on the road for the first time in a sudden accident. First of all, Jung In-sun chose this scene as the most anticipated scene and said, “I think it is a scene that includes all of thriller, comics, and fantasy.” The `` Psychopath Diary '' crew said, "Since Yun Siyun and Jung In-sun are going to be unintentionally entangled at the beginning of their first meeting," he said. I ask for your interest and expectation of what kind of story the local police Jung In-sun will portray in secrets and doubts. ”

2019-11-10 13:31:12

I meet my grandmother, the owner of the stationery.

I meet my grandmother, the owner of the stationery.

˝Dubtub Rock Village˝ In the TVN `` Yu Quiz on the Block '' broadcast on the 5th, you can feel the old mood under the autumn sky toward Huam-dong where warm alleys and stairwell stairs still remain. The baby, who imitates the staircase scene, meets the grandmother, the owner of the stationery, who greets them first. My grandmother, Mr. Lee Hong-ryul, who used this stationery since he was an elementary school student. Tell a story that is sincere and heartbroken, including a young video letter, and then meet the newlyweds for the seventh month of their marriage. They both knew from high school that they were suddenly dissatisfied with their big question of 'Is each other's first love', and they gave a witty opinion on the difference between marriage and love and said that marriage is not a dream but a reality. Prove your content. Over time, the two confessed questions of the video letter and the question of `` when they are the most loving '' to me before my marriage. The place is the Academy of Miracles. The director raises the curiosity by emphasizing that all of these things can be mastered in a week, including English conversation, tone correction, musical instrument performance, cooking lessons, and Chinese with local pronunciation. "Yu Quiz on the block is too big to hold the boss," he said, the miracle teaching method that opened their mouths can be found on today's broadcast.

2019-11-10 13:11:12